Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How come people don't type the full word?
What I mean is; people using the shortcuts of words/phrases. For example, u, lol, ppl any1, r etc. I just want to know why people are lazy when they type.
Additional Details
I put it in ...

Oh my God, I'm in my office. Someone just walked in with a gun and shot Ms. Stephenson the recptionist?
OH God what should I do, he's killing everyone OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. I have a Beretta in my drawer. Should I risk going out there?
Additional Details
I killed him. I actually ...

How do you make it stop?
Oh my gosh!!! Seriously it is the most annoying thing ever. My eyes have been doing this thing for the past couple of months where they will randomly twitch.

What causes an eye to twitch? ...

How do i fake injury?
how do i fake a really really sore ankle or actually half break it. I need to know I NEED to get out of winter inter school sports. Because everyone always laughs at me. Oh and i want it to kind of ...

Help Me this is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
My knee has been hurting me for about three weeks now. I first noticed it when I was playing in a softball game and I slid into second base. The next day it hurt very bad. And every day it has been ...

How do I know if this is a paper cut?! NEED HELP FAST PLZ?
I cut myself on paper and it huuuuuuuuurts
WHAT DO I DO?! please ...

Where can i brake my arm?
I had a bet with my friend that whatever experiences he goes through, i do too. He broke his arm a month ago and now im thinking about honouring our deal. Any ...

VERY mysterious question! please help!?
I was with my friends one staurday night, way later in the
evening, say 11:00 pm - 2:00 am, and we were walking on the sand right on the beach. My friend was walking closest to the water, when ...

If i were to hit someone around the head with a melon would it hurt?

Ok ouch! i have a cut?
i got mad becuz i didnt wanna g2 skool in the morning, and my dad said i had to go
i started arguing
but it ended up with me getting really mad
and taking my hand and slamming it into ...

10 POINTS TO BEST AnSWER!!!?
ok i dont know what it is and I am not a doctor but you can hopefully help.
ok in december i really felt tired all the time and I had pain in my bones. I would sleep most of the day, however to ...

My gf says that only whimps go to the hospital, but I think I've broken my finger. What should I do?
She used a lot stronger word than "whimp".
Additional Details
It's starting to change color a bit....

Ive just had my legs amputated this afternoon and was wondering what to do with all my shoes. Any suggestions?

I smashed the tip of my finger with a hammer and now the nail is falling off. Will it grow back?
I was not born to be a carpenter....

Is its true that if you slice up patatos and put them around your arm you can break your arm(pls read details)
I heard from somewhere that if you slice patatos and put them allll over your arm and wrap it in cloth and leave it there for 24 hours then wack your arm againest somthing it will be a pain free ...

When you get a cut, what do you do to make it heal?
A regular cut takes a very long time to heal completely. What should I do? I want it to heal fast. And yes i do eat a lot of fruit so i have enough vitamins.
When my hamster bit me 2 weeks ago, ...

Can anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
i dont really know how to describe it but basically my head somethimes feels like its guna explode and feels really tight, like if i bend over to pick something up of the floor it really hurts, it ...

Have you ever had an accident at work?
I did today, tripped over a hoover, and fell on top of my work mate, I hurt her back, and i have a bruise on my leg, but it is recorded in the accident book, we had a good laugh about it!
A...

Can you break a bone in your hand if you punch a wall?

I've got the same pants on as I had on yesterday....is this really bad for me?

PrincessM
Can you die from any internal bleeding? this is important..?
My boyfriend went to the doctor the other day because they said that they found protien in his urine and he may have internal bleeding. He went back today and it was positive that he does have internal bleeding. the doctors haven't done anything about it yet and that makes me angry, but can he die from it. Even if it is minor... can you still die from it? I need answers please? Thanks

suyamaru
Rating
you cant die from a minor internal bleed but if its the vital organse the risks are higher

rachetmaniac
Minor no but he will be in some pain. If it worsens any get to a doctor.

Jessica W
Rating
if the doctors havent done anything its probably not that bad. usually doctors can fix it unless its unstopable like when people get into car accidents. you can diebut usually when its so bad like your liver or stomach is pouring out blood all over your body. but im sure he's gunna be fine dont worry too much.

qb11
Rating
internial bleeding is very serious. they need to find the cause and fix it.tell them to check his prostate ,liver, spleen and check for ulcer.

Kaliman
If it is minor it is not too much too worry about but I would go get another opinion

skincancerdoctor
Rating
there are many minor forms of nephritis (imflammation of the kidneys) which cause a littel protein and blood leak from the kdineys into the urine. Gnerally these are not serious. A biopsy will prove which for it is. Sometimes it is hereditary. treatment includes steroids.

gummiworms02
Depending on where it occurs (e.g. brain, stomach, lungs), internal bleeding can be a serious medical emergency, potentially causing death if not given a proper treatment quickly.
minor case of internal bleeding is ecchymosis (a bruise): blood expands under the skin, causing discoloration.

Chris
Rating
I think there is a chance he can. I am only a kid but I have heard of cases like this. If It is minor I dont think that there is a big risk. If it keeps spreading and more and get more major there is a chance i believe because it could get to much blood in places that dont need it.

yourguardiandevils
It can't be good, that's for sure. Something needs to be done about it.

Iceman̉‚
Rating
he can only die from a major internal bleeding

WoWoW
Rating
I would think that if the Doctors stated it was internal bleeding that they would have taken care of the problem right away

Ahh_Sweet_Boredom
Yes, if the internal bleeding is bad enough you can die from it. I almost did not too long ago. Not a fun experience. If you're not comfortable with your boyfriend's doctor taking so long, then recommend to him that he go to a different doctor, regardless whether he's afraid he's going to die or not.

mrmit1@sbcglobal.net
yes. it is possible that you can die from almost anything. be afraid...be very afraid....of everything.

the quiet storm
have him ask the doctor for an ultrasound test. it will determine the cause of the bleeding. and where its coming from. if this does not show it, he needs to get and MRI. asap.this will show where its coming from. and get him on the road to recovery. you must do away with your anger. because you will be no good to him in the long run. if he is sick,he is going to need someone strong to support him and of whom he can count on during his time of need.

CaliGrl
Check out www.mayoclinic.org

I think he may want to get a second opinion. Yes you can, but what type of internal bleeding did they say he had? I have had bladder/kidney infections and had blood in my urine too. That maybe all it is.

aWellWisher
Rating
If there is gross haematuria (blood in urine), it will be very obvious at a glance. If it was found on examination of urine, it seems there is minor haemorrhage. It will need further investigations to ascertain the cause and then any definitive measures may be taken. I think he should have been admitted. If his condition is maintained, let's hope the best and follow what the doctors advised. You always have the option of getting second opinion.
Good luck!

Brian
Rating
major internal bleeding can cause death. i'm sure your bf's doctors know what they're doing. he isn't going to die

MYkey
If its really bad bleeding.
Or if you are a hemophiliac.

dobu256
yes u can die.... my husband ruptured his spleen, and was bleeding to death. Thank god i got him to hospital and to surgery in time.

Sugar
You can . Be very careful with this.

Hannah<33
Rating
yes you can die from it!!! hurry do something about it QUICK!!! he doesnt have long.=/

my estimatre tha he will live is 40 hours
i went to medical school just so u know

shootingstars957
There are allot of different degrees of internal bleeding. Don't panic please. Internal bleeding can be defined as a bruise , which is internal bleeding up to a concussion, which is internal bleeding. There is no way if he was in serious danger of dying that they would let him walk away. I know it sounds scary but ask the doctors or nurse to please explain in lay-mans terms exactely what is happening to your boyfriend.

Betsy
You can die from it, but his case is not major. You can die from it when something really bad happens. Don't worry.

Esmeralda
I think if it were really serious, they would have kept time there to cure him. However, even if it is minor bleeding, do not let it go. It might end up negatively if you do not pay attention. Good luck!

Drew H
Rating
possibly. fluids in your stomache like that can cause SERIOUS problems.

wildflowerskl
Read this link. I think it will help you both.
Protein in urine: What does it mean?

michael g
if its bad yes you can die from it because my older brother die from it so you need to go to a new doctor and have it checked or go get a x ray to see where it is at and how bad it really is

tena
yes you can die of internal bleeding..
all of your blood can spill out into where ever you're bleeding from.. and it wont be able to circulate anymore.. so you die.

but if they didn't do anything about it. it's probably not that bad. and just because he has blood in his urine, doesnt mean that it's internal bleeding. it could be something else like kidneys...

the docs have to look further into it and not make any assumptions..

he's probably fine.

Die Hard 49ers Fan
depends on where hes bleeding and all that, see 2 more doctors to get some other opinions

skcs11
YES

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy