Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

My husband stepped on a rusted nail today, what Antibiotics are good for infection?
My husband fell off a ladder and landed on a rusted nail. The nail went through his shoe, in the ball of his foot and went in pretty deep, he thinks it hit the bone in his big toe or maybe a tendon. H...

Where is the oddist place u have been biten?
i have been biten on my chest it hurts i have put cream on it but it ...

I think my 2 month old pitbull leg is fractured, What do I do?

What should you do if you had an ingrown toenail?
i have had an ingrown toenail for about a week and it didnt start hurting until this morning when i woke up. what should i do 2 get rid of it or itleast make it stop hurting bcuz i have softball ...

Does pee cure a black eye?

How can I make bruising disapear quicker - I have a black eye!!! :-(?

Additional Details
I had a little clubbing incident for all of you that want to know!!! Thanks for the help by the way!!!...

What is your belly button?
I know your belly button is where the umbilical cord broke off, but what is the point of it? Can it be surgically removed without harm? Why are people so squeemish about them? Just for fun!...

Swollen newly peirced ears?
i had my ears peirced 3 weeks ago, 2 on my ear lobes and one at the top. a few days after getting them done the left bottom one swelled up. went down, with some extra cleaning and was no problem. ...

I have had water in my ear for 2 days?
will it come out by itself or will i need to go to doctor

can it do any lasting damage if i don't go to the ...

Help my dad might die?
my dad was riding his bike and sopemone backed out and hit him and he has to go to the emer room my mom just called to say i have to give the dog food and stuff and please tell me somethign i can do ...

I have cutting scars on my arm, and they are too noticable...?
I've stopped cutting and now regret that I ever did so much.
I really want the scars to fade but they wont I have about 6 of the most noticable scars on ym arm. Thats wht ppl see instead of ...

My Hand hurts, should I go to the ER?
I have a really sore, swollen and kind of bruised hand. Parts are black and blue.

It hurts to move so badly that i have resorted to just sitting and crying. It functions properly, so my ...

He's killing himself HELP!!!?
my best friend has a bloodclot on the bottom of his back. It hurts him so bad that all he does is sleep. Now is exspelled from school. I told him all he's doing is making it stronger by staying ...

Does it hurt worse to be stung by a jellyfish or a wasp?

Additional Details
I'm not talking irakundji (the deadly jellyfish), but I mean the sting in general, size of the sting being proportionate....

I this is weried but in surgery do the let you wear underwear?

Do I need a tetnus shot? drill bit injury...?
Okay, nice one -- I was drilling a hole and the drill bit wasn't in tight, the bit went at an angle into my finger. Traumatic, lots of blood and quite a hole, but I didn't hit bone, it ...

I cut myself for the first time...?
I did it for the first time ever today...and when i did it, i blacked out. I dont remember anything except looking at my bloody wrist...im scarred because i dont want to do it again....

Ouch! right between the legs!?
we had a big game of basketball today after school. I went for a pass and hit another girl from the other team right in the face causing her to tumble over. I came over and stood above her to see if ...

What's wrong with me..?
I was sitting on my couch, and began to walk across the room. All the sudden, I blacked out.. I grabbed the entertainment center, and next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.. my hands were ...

How soon after stepping on a rusty nail do you need to get a tetanus shot? Can you wait a couple of weeks?
My wife is on vacation in Florida and stepped on a rusty nail. It pierced her shoe and left a mark on her foot, but her foot did not bleed. She's wondering if she needs to get a tetanus shot ASAP...

kerry
Can anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
i dont really know how to describe it but basically my head somethimes feels like its guna explode and feels really tight, like if i bend over to pick something up of the floor it really hurts, it was doing it yesturday and its just started to do it again, is it synuses or something like? that and should i be worried? thanks x

superloopy70
Rating
go to the doctors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sister
Could be high blood pressure you go and get it checked

Smile
Rating
Hi Kelly,

Dont take ur own medicines....&& Dont make any delay .... just go and meet a physician. He will advice You what to take and what not to.....

Hope u'll recover soon...Takecare :)

austins mum
Rating
go to the doctor
they are the best people to diagnose migranines
headaches etc etc

o yaeh and the computer is not hte best thing to be in front off when youve got headache
go to bed

husnitahahusnitaha
You should not be worried, Just go to doctor for general test.

ditto
Rating
Definitely sinus trouble. Go to your GP to confirm.
I get this quite often.

hunter_1
Rating
you need to explain more about your syptoms

confused
Rating
it could be your sinus passages.. ears nose and throat are all linked so any slight infection can cause terrible effects in some people.. you could also be suffering from a blood pressure problem or headache/migraine, it could be something your eating maybe lots of cheese or something like caffine

if your really worried go to your doctor

Kazzababe
Rating
Do you get migrains?
also might be sinus.

stephyfyne
Rating
i would definetely go to the dr. because a friend of mine had a migraine head ache and died an hour later of a brain annurism... so i would see the doc if i was you...

Daniel C
Rating
Your brain is swelling from cancer, go to docta now

alexwebbz
Rating
u should definitely get a professional opinion.

TIMOTHY H
Rating
You have the most extreme case of Lippiluittis I've ever heard of. You need 20 cc's of ringers lactate with a lidocane drip. Call rampart and tell them you are on the way!

elizabeth v
Rating
At the very least, try a decongestant and a pain reliever or medication specifically for Sinusitis. You really should see a doctor though, to make sure there is nothing else that needs treating, or to get some antibiotics for the sinusitis.

As a basic indicator, if your nasal mucous has anything bright yellow in it, its infected - only antibiotics will deal with it.

Try to keep upright as much as possible and use an extra pillow in bed. But get the headache checked out.

evil till the end.
yeah kinda same here!i suggest you go to the doctor 'cause yo shouldn't take any chances!

Elizabeth Dreams
Rating
high blood pressure? go see your doctor.

ps. love Tammy's avator.

Wink Winkleman
Rating
Sounds like you probably have a sinus infection. Go see a doctor though.

smikequestions
My guess is synus - take syntac/or go to doctors and they will prescibe you with antibiotics in case of a virus.

I had the same thing and thought i had a tumour but it went away pretty fast. Don't worry though - go and see a doctor and they will put your mind at ease

DI
Rating
go to a doctor immedietly

Malik
Rating
you should not worry. sleep on time and wake up on time. donot sleep more than 5 hours. use such things that will purify your blood. the head starts paining only if the flow of blood is slow till ur brain from your heart. use tea or coffee two times a day.

FRANK B
go see your doctor it could be blood pressure

fairy
Rating
oooh is it only when you lean your head over?

i get that, i had it yesterday, its usualy a cold/start of a cold,
it feels like my head is full of liquid and when i tip my head forward/ bend down to pick something up, it feels like all the liquid rushes to the front on my head,

my ears have been hurting and abit extra waxy and the glands on my neck have been up, so it probably is liquid in my head rushing around,

dispite that i actauly feel pretty ok

sophichappaz
Rating
You should go to your doctor/GP. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but just to be on the safe side. Good Luck x

Aless
You need to see a doctor. Nobody here is qualified to answer your question.

ria
not sure..but best speak to the DOC!! hope its all ok!

chillmxchick
Rating
you should go to a doctor, definitely, for a check up, and then view your results. I mean like a real check up tell him about this and he will help you. I'm not a doctor, so I wouldn't know if is something to really worry about. But, definitely go see your doctor.

curlylips
Rating
it could be hypertension. go to your doctor and find out.

Nickynackynoo
OK, get to the DR as soon as possible!! You can't be too careful with these things!

But if the pain is at the back of your head, near the nape of your neck it could be stress related, at least mine was when I had a similar thing.

cakeyspig
Why don't you go the doctor instead of asking amateurs on here?

myenzo
sounds like sinus you need them draining ,maybe

Tammy
Rating
There can be any number of explanations. Sinus infection, blood cots (hopefully not).

Please see your family doctor!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy