Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Please HELP!!!!!!!?
I am 4 weeks away from giving birth to a beautiful baby boy. This would be fine and dandy, except for the fact that my husband just broke and fractured all of the lower bones (including the ankle) in ...

I hit my head on the wall the other day... what do i do?
Anyways it still hurts... what should i do?...

I got bitten by my boyfriend's dog and i dont know if it's okay?
i had jeans on and it didnt bleed much but there is a purple-ish, black-ish colored skin in the middle of the bite. does this mean that its bruised or going to get infected? i just got bit a couple ...

My left ear has been ringing for three days straight, cause for concern?
I went dancing at a club last Thursday night. The music didn't seem louder than it usually is at such places, but I noticed a ringing in my left ear as I was leaving. I woke up Friday with it ...

Is something wrong with my knee?
Ok, I was riding my bike yesterday, and I fell and gave my knee a pretty bad scrape.

But now that I took the bandage of, this yellow-ish stuff is on it.

What is it?...

I was fixing my bike and got my finger caught in the tire and my nail came off will it grow back?
the whole nail came off plus some past the exposed mail will it grow back?...

I fell over while hoovering?
and the hoover has got suctioned onto my privates.I've turned it off but it still won't come off.Any ideas,my wife gonna be home soon,and she won't be pleased if i've buggered the ...

Please help?
i hurt my back 3 weeks ago they said it was a slipped dic so my physio put it back in .now my back has gone again but it feels different i have pain on the side and pain down my bottom and legs could ...

Ankle hurts..?
I'm going to the dr. but can someone tell me what a chipped bone or small fracture feels like? In my entire 31 years I've never broken a bone in my body (thump thump - sound of me knocking ...

How do I tell if I have a broken ankle?
I was rideing a horse in a jupming show and she stopped right in front of the jump. I fell off and my ankle fell on the jump. Now it really hurts....

Is cutting like really bad?
I am atticted to cutting and i cant stop. so is it really that bad?...

I have a plate and 6 screws in my arm...if i put a magnet next to it will anything happen?
will i die? will i mess up my arm even more? will it stick?...

If you have a broken bone should you scream and move all around while the docter is seeing witch bone it is?

Can you really stab your brain if you pick your nose to far?

Why cant i get on disability?
i have a problem called sciatica nerve damage. it runs from the back to the right leg. i have had this for over 1 year. i have done physical therapy and living off pain killers. i tried to look for a ...

Ingrown toenails?
Since last year I have started to get ingrown toenails, they hurt so bad and what is up with me getting them all of a sudden? Do they go away? What should I do? I hear to cut them out bt I can barley ...

I broke my arm. I don't want to wait a week to get a cast. How can I do it myself.?
The break is clean and set. It is3/5 between the wrist and elbow. Closer to the elbow. It is the bone on the outside of my left arm when the palm is down....

I have started training to do the 10k race, i have running trainers but they are still giving me blisters on?
the arch of my foot after a period of running, can anyone tell me why or recommend a trainer that wont do this?...

I just swallowed a closed staple; HELP please?
I just swallowed a close staple. I no a very moronic thing to do; i was chewing it and it just went down. I tried to cough it up but i can feel it at the bottom of my throat. When i coughed hard it ...

Your worst injury??
what was your worst injury??...

Kate D
Bruised lip what can help?
I have a bruised lip from the inside of the upper lif, and you can see a bruise on the outside as well, but its not half as bad as it is inside! What can help, hot towel or cold water because I bruised the lip on Tuesday(yesterday) so what can I do?

Atomic Moron
plastic surgery

Marc Wojo
makeup?

Anna Nanna Rama
Rating
Arnica is good for bruises. also put some ice on it!

get well soon!

Wife2b
Get a bag of peas (FROZEN) and wrap in a damp, clean tea towel they stay colder for longer then, and should do the trick!!

JustmeJovi
Rating
This is a home remedy my mom told be about...
You take toothpaste and rub it on the bruise and if you can stand it (or its not to awkward) you and take a comb and massage it. I actually stick a spoon in the freezer and then put it on the toothpaste. It's something about the menthol that helps it. But for the most part it is a waiting game. I think massaging it can help but it can hurt too! Take some Advil and I hope you feel better.

rlzp
Rating
Use ice. wrap it in damp clothing and apply for a few minutes to ease the swelling. DONT touch it, it'll heal itself with time.

Libby
Ice will decrease the swelling...and should provide some pain relief as well.

Ibuprofen (advil) also decreases inflammation.

Otherwise, it's a waiting game :)

ConcernedMom
Rating
Ice only works for the first 30 minutes to constrict the blood vessels.

Bruises are actually broken blood vessels and capillaries so you can only prevent it from getting worse, not make them go away any faster. Once it has stopped growing, cover it with makeup and prevent anything else from putting stress on the area.

Time will heal it.

Good Luck!

Ms.D.
Rating
warm salt water 1 cup of very warm not hot water and add a teaspoon or less of salt. You can rinse your mouth out. If you have a cut get hydrogen peroxide and rinse it again but dilute it with a little water. It is usually the brown bottle and it will cost about $1.00. If you have a deep cut you might need a stitch or two but if it is just a very small cut you can use the hydrogen peroxide for a couple of days. Probably 3 times a day until 2 days have passed if it does not feel better or looks really pus filled get to the DR. for an antibiotic. In the mean time vitamin c helps heal wounds so you could drink orange juice,lemon water (some people eat lemons) or lime juice and any thing with vitamin c. even the tablets themselves. have some each day (our bodies do not hold vitamin c we have to replace it daily.

♥♥♥NikkiNooNar♥♥♥
plenty of ice and patience

♥ hello_kitty_xoxo ♥
Rating
lots of Popsicles

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy