Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

If you had broken your leg and your foot was itching how could you scratch it when you have a cast on?
Just interested to what you would do........

How to get rid of a hickie fast?
my boyfreind gave me two relly bad hickies like i had a vacuum attack me lol but i was wondering how to get rid of them ...

Define loneliness for you?

Pray for my son?
My son Troy is in the hospital because of a car wreck. He is only 10! It happened yesterday,right now he is doing okay but I just ask everyone to please pray for him! Thanks guys!
Additional D...

I hit my head very hard and now I am keep falling asleep but I'm not tired?
What is wrong with me?
Additional Details
I dad have a concussion, I also have a cracked skull. : P I ahve to back for a CAT scan tommo. They have to take precautions because my brain is ...

Could my foot be broken?
i stood on a stone now cant walk on my foot so ...

Have you ever got anything stuck in any of your orifices?
I once got a little green bead stuck right up my nose. It made me cry because my nose started bleeding. The doctor took it out with a giant pair of tweezers....

MY FriendS EYE FELL OUT!! WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Why don't birds get electrocuted when they sit on pylons?

If you had to be knocked out, how would you like it to happen?

I need help men only !??
I hurt my privates playing rugby, I expected the pain to leave but it's been a week and the pain seems to be getting worse. It feels like it's inside like a tube or something.

P...

Heal cutting scars/cuts faster?
~How can I make the scars go away?
~How can I make the cuts less noticeable?
~If possible, how can I prevent the cuts from scarring?
I have them on my hips, arms, and ankles, if you ...

Hurt my knee at work , heat or ice ?

How can I hide my cuts?
I used to cut myself. I'm trying to stop... but Iam going to an event Friday that requires no sleeves. I have marks still on my arm, and I've been using neosporin to try to heal them faster....

Help! i just got shocked!?
ok so my laptop charger is like kinda broken and has a small small tear.
but i just got shocked

whats the worst that can happen? it was on my wrist but it kinda stings

Whould it be ok to use peroxide on ...?
my toe. about a week ago, i fell & my toenail hit the edge of the step, & popped up my toenail. I went to the doctor & they romoved it, bandaged it & sent me home, I changed the ...

Should i wait or should i go now ?
About a week ago i hit my arm really hard (or fast) against the metal bar of my bed ( it's stupid how i did ) and it was all swollen and sore afterwards. Its been a week and i think the ...

I jammed my middle finger and its in a splint right now so what do I do??
Ugh its hard to do anything and it hurts bad. Any thing to help the pain???????????...

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

How do you treat a mild burn? mine just wont stop burning.?
I need the answer right away....

Tiffany L
Big toe stuck in a bowling ball?
I asked this yesterday and its still stuck. What happen was yesterday morning I was sitting in the chair. I was rolling a bowling ball around with my feet and toes. I put my big toe in the thumb hole of the ball and fell asleep watching TV. When I woke up my toe was stuck. I have been trying to get it back off but it wont come out. I have tried baby oil ice dish soap pulling on it but nothing works. I think my toe is swollen. I had to sleep with it on last night and call in to work this morning. This isnt a joke does anyone have any idea how to get it off. Please help!!!
Tiffany

infernalaffairstrilogy
Im afriad amputation is your only option. I recommend some gin, a stantley knife, and a hack-saw. Use the gin to get legless, and the rest will come naturally. If your quick you can get the toe reattached. good luck

michael d
Lol, that's funny.

suzyq7cars
Rating
CLEAR ALOE GEL

U kno//
Rating
try goin to a doctor or breakin the bowlin ball. i mean if ur toe is swollen that is ur only option.

skimpydime
Rating
try some vassoline or some lube (not wd40 lol) of some sort. or a hammer..... or i remember this movie.....SAW!!! no really try a thick lube. good luck, thanks for the laugh

bearcatz_07
try drilling around the hole then you'll have only a piece left on your toe then you can cut the remaining offof ur toe.

call the owls
Rating
wow that's not good at all... Is it cutting off circulation? You might need medical attention or a saw or something.

Sarge
WD-40.

jekin
If you have a friend. have them get a can of compressed air like they use to clean computers, etc. one with the little tube.
put some ky jelly or something slick on the tube slide down along side the toe, press the trigger, and it will blow your toe out. Be sure to push it into the hole to the bottom so you don't get air into your skin. Use short bursts of air. because it is cold. Better call the fire dept and they will use air. Water will work too if you had a way to get a tube small enough to get past the toe.

Juanita C
Rating
It may end up being a case of your toe or the ball. Ummmm...
If your circulation stops in that toe it will rot. They will have to cut it off.

I would take a hammer to that ball and cut my losses.

sly592
lol probably use some vaseline or you could always try to run outside naked and if your attactive you may get some help if you arent oh well, put one on the other foot and go bowling, if nothing else your legs might get stronger....lol

beebs
You poor thing! The only thing I can think of is to lay on the floor with the foot and ball up on the bed or couch-maybe it will cause the blood to drain a bit and reduce the swelling. Hope it works!

aahhdahh
Rating
If your were smart and obviously that is questionable, go to the ER before you have to have your toe amputated.

Ryan S
Ouch...

hbanana12492
i would have to say i have never seen or heard of ne thing like this its very funny! good luck though

Twogado
Rating
That is terrible! I guess take yourself to the bowling alley & ask the guys who drill the holes for the balls to try and drill around it. Or go to the Emergency Room. I would call CNN news also because this could get you some serious money talking about it with Larry King Live.

kels
Rating
lol! i feel bad 4 u! i don't know what 2 do, but if i were u, i would google it! good luck!! hope u get a better answer than mine! but if not, u can give me the "best answer" points!! thanks!!

me!
OMG I don't beleive you...lol! If it is true I am sooo sorry! Butter stuff like that didn't work? Lol! Ok maybe call a guy who has a saw and cut the F***** off? Oh or get a hammer and chisel and very carefully chip around the edge. If you do not have these items then call a guy friend or neighbor. Good Luck that is all I can think of, oh, and maybe keep your foot elevated somehow! Reduce the swelling.

Rubba Bubba
Rating
LMAO!!! OMG R U SERIOUS?!if ur toe is swollen use ice that brings down the swelling. if you cant and you tried everything everyone told you on Yahoo call the fire department

xjazzx@pacbell.net
Rating
Try bowling with your hands next time. Also, Try vegetable oil and drop some into the finger hole.. Should have called the fire dept.

keikei1996
You need to go to the Emergency Room!

auequine
If you think it's swelling try running it under cold water to reduce the swelling. Then see if you can pull it out using some sort of lube (soak, ky, etc.) Next... call the fire dept. or find a sledge hammer and a friend with good aim. Best of luck... can ya post the pictures of this??!!

gk
Elevation... Get your foot and the ball above your heart(way above for a short time(15min max) then just slightly above).

Sparkles
You should call the fire department before you suffer serious injury to your toe. They will come and help you get it out.

Big Jimi
Baby oil or even cooking oil,applied to the toe,will ooze down the top and let it slip out !!

froggi6106
Rating
Try elevating to stop the blood from rushing to your foot. Cold pack may help reduce the swelling. If all else fails break the ball.

lkrhtr70
i'll play along-elevate your toe (and the ball), this will cause blood to go away from the area OR surround your toe with an ice pack, this will cause your toe to shrink-if all fails go to the emer. room

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy