Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Track and a ligament injury...?
I finally went to the doctor about my leg, and she said i probably did something to my ligament. The only problem is she didn't tell me what. So idk how serious it is. Now, it feels better to ...

Should we go back?
me and my family were rear ended by a car doing 40 m.p.h. my mom went foward and back, and her hairclip sshattered and it went inher head. while i ( 14 yr. old ) hit my head on the window. my mom and ...

Ingrown toenail.?
I've had a couple of ingrown toenails in the past but this one is the worst. They usually heal by themselves and/or it's easy for me to pick it out by myself. But this one is really red and ...

When you have a broke or sprained finger, why do they tape to another finger?
Yesterday, a sprained my right pinky finger. I went to the hospital and all they did was tape it to my ring finger and put a splint under then. How does this help?...

How can i getrid of 2 year old ankle injury? because now i am feeling pain in that?
when i do jogging i feel pain in my ...

Can you use milk to help preserve a severed limb?

A store employe runs into your leg with a cart..now today my upper knee is green swollen and turning reddish .
what should I do ask them to pay a doctor visit?...

What do you do for a pinched nerve?

I had shoulder surgery?? please help!!?
i had shoulder surgery 9 months ago to repair a torn ligament.
I now play hockey again but last night i took a really hard hit and i felt my shoulder shift and it really hurt.

And ...

How can i treat a bruised muscle on my left wrist area?

Touched blood,what should i do?
i volunteer at a school, and one of the kids had a little cut on their knee, and some of the blood got on my finger. i have a tiny few weeks old cut thats just about healed.im scared that even though ...

Is it ok to dye my hair after a head injury?
I recently had a scalp laceration and had to have staples. The staples were removed a month ago and the wound is no longer open. Is it safe to dye my hair again? If not, how long should i wait?...

My ear is bleeding from the inside. Is that something to worry about?

Is this right or is my docter stupid?
I fractured my wrist and I went to the docter and he said i only need a really strong brace with those removeble things is this right and should I go see a different ...

What foods help muscles?
I have been having 2.5 hour soccer workouts 6 days a week, and my muscles really hurt. What foods will help?...

I broke my leg and how can i get around besides using my crutches?

Do i sleep with gauze in my mouth after wisdom tooth extraction?
i just had my wisdom tooth remove today (9am) and i was not given stitches. i was told the gum will heal on its own (i dont know for how long!) i change the gauze every 15 mins. and now i need to ...

What causes bruises to appear when you haven't hurt yourself?
i've had one on my finger joint and one on my ankle, i have lupus and problems with my kidneys and heart and take lots of ...

Please pray for my uncle. He only has a few days left to live.Please no mean comments.?
Please no mean comments.

He was in a very serious car accident a year and a half ago, and he has been suffering ever since. He has had mutiple brain surgeries trying to help him, ...

Compensation?
hi can any1 help me im awaiting some compensation for my mum she fell from a bus and whacked her knee n had to go in hospital for a knee replacement anyway she died bless as the knee they put in had ...

Charlie Dog
Am i ok - i was running for the bus........?
my ankle twisted and i fell now it hurts to walk and i cant bend my foot backward. not that i cant move my foot where it's connected to my ankle but i can't curl my foot backward. i'm sure i didn't break it but wat should i do?
Additional Details
thanks guys!

Ladybug Kisses
Rating
You could have a chipped or cracked bone. You need to have it X-rayed and let a doctor look at it.

David K
Rating
Make an appoitment with your doctor as soon as possible.

Steven
rest

put ice on it

happpened to me it should clear in like a week

Tam
Rating
elevate your foot and take an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen for the pain. if swollen soak in cold water and then elevate....frozen peas on an elevated foot also help to alleviate pain.

i hate phil collins
i hope no one saw that. tell your mom.

Icy Gazpacho
Rating
Tam has given you the right answer in my opinion. The sooner you take anti-infammatory and elevate and rest and ice.. the better.the sooner you will recover.

Lidian
Rating
Sounds like a bad sprain but check with your doctor to make sure, and to get advice on what to do to look after yourself.

Killer Karamazing
Rating
remember RICE. Rest Ice Compression Elevation. :]

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy