Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I slammed my finger in a door, it went black, now I'm worried that I may get blood poisoning?
I slammed my finger in a door, so after months of it being black, i noticed that it was scabbing beneath the nail. I picked underneath it, and got the scab out. My friend had told me that i may get ...

A question!?
How long does it take for a bruise caused by a shot to go away?...

My grandmother fractured her femure during an accident, what can be done to aid in the healing?
She had it checked and the doctor said that the injury can be permanent, is there still a chance for it to be healed?...

My friend is in the hospital?
My really good friend is in the hospital after he was hit in the face becuase he accidently spilled a little bit of beer on some guys shirt cuasing him to black out the guys got away not knowing that ...

What actually happens to your body when you get knocked unconscious?
is the body in shock, what causes you to lose consciousness ?...

Is my sons foot broken?
he wont walk on it. he hasnt all day. he says it hurts to the touch a little bit but i see no bruising or swelling. but hes crawling and hopping every where. is this worth taking to the hospital?...

I have an eyelash growing insideout of my eye and its anoyying and it urts how do i get it out?
i think this runs in my family, but i have an eyelash inside out of my eye and i cant get it ...

My big toe is red and puffy on the side but it only hurts in one spot what should I do?
It is the right foot on the left side of the toe, and it hurts in the corner. It does not appear to be an ingrown toenail....

Is something wrong?
I'm 14, and for the past week I've been having pains. About four or five days ago I was sitting at my computer and all of a sudden I started having this sharp pain in the area right under ...

Have you ever broken a bone?

Ever had your finger explode?
I was playing rugby saturday & went for a big hit, bent my finger right back until it exploded!!! Not pretty! Had internal & external stitches & have no feeling in my finger.
Anyone ...

Is it okt o walk with a sprain ankle?
my ankle has sprained for four days now and it is still swells.. and the pain is still there.. i tried the RICE treatment already.. what else should i do to cure it?.. do i need to have some exercise?...

Help! My Foot Hurts Real Bad!?
Okay, in soccer, some freak accidentally kicked me really hard on my right foot! So, I've had trouble walking on my right foot since, and my big toe got really swollen. Should I leave it and ...

Has anyone ever had a bulging disk in the back that impinged or was touching on a nerve? How was it treated?
I have pain in one side of my lower body. it starts on my butt cheek, then down the hamstring and back of knee and down to my calf muscle. Also my foot is somewhat numb. I have to walk with a limp,...

Pulled muscle?
i have a muscle that pulled a week ago in ballet and it's still hurting. it's not bad enough to the point where i can't dance but i'm not sure what to do to make it stop hurting. ...

I hit my head a week ago and...?
it still hurts when i touch it. I hit my head on the car door when I was in a hurry. When I first hit my head it swelled up to peanut size but it never really bruised....

What do you do about tendinitis?
I have extream tendenidis in both knees, but I am a runner my school trainer is well to put it nicely an idiot and orthipedic doctors are exspencive. So what should I do?...

Is this a canker sore?
A few days ago, I got a canker sore on my bottom lip. I usually get these, but this one is different. It's different because it apparently has pus inside of it. It doesn't look like a ...

I cut myslelf while shaving by accident..........?
shaving cream went in and the wound closed up. Now I can see the shaving cream through the wound. It sings when I touch it. Is it going to be like that forever? How do I take it out....

Windex on cuts?
i saw in My Big Fat Greek Wedding that when she got cut, she used windex and liek sprayed it on her cut. Is that really good for it or is it dangrous. just wondering before i do it

Chicka
A staple just went through my finger and hit the bone?
what should i do?
Additional Details
yes, im sure it hit the bone, it was my index finger. dont ask how it happened because i dont even know myself

paula_5150
ooooowch, that hurts just thinking about it

xxbekitidexx
Rating
it must have bin one gianormus staple to hit the bone!!
thats alot of flesh to go through!u sure?
id just put sum germoline on it an cover it up. obviouly if its really bad go the accident and emergancy room.
but unless its one of them staples out of a staple gun i think itl be fine, ive stapled me finger before!

Han Ram 4 MVP '08
Rating
go to the hospital

Rubba Bubba
Rating
Uhm...go to the hospital!!!!!! i dont understand why people when they are half dead they hop online and waste time asking what to do....I would go to the hospital sweetie and besure it is safe and not infected.

Good Luck
Robert

Dominique L
Rating
IDK cuz I never got a staple caught in my fingers or known anyone who did.......

yasnia
Rating
What you need to do, is go to the hospital. First , run it under some warm water and cover it. You need to get to the hospital immediatley, and they will need to get you a tetnus shot and take that staple out before it starts getting infected. Good luck!

changeling
Rating
my mother used to put the sewing machine needle through her finger every once in awhile .She just pulled it out and gave herself standard first aid but you should do as others said and get a tetanus shot

Pure Corrister
Here's what you should do:

1) Rub soap around the staple but try not to move the staple too much because this will cause severe pain.
2) Remove the staple reapplying soap as needed.
3) Wash your hands, especially around the puncture wound.
4) Apply antibiotic cream and a bandage.

Please do not try and remove the staple without soap or another lubricant because the staple will bind to your skin.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy