Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What does it mean when a person is anorexic?

Additional Details
i mean how can you tell?
if he/she weighs less than a normal guy/girl would weigh their age?...

Pot smokers: Is smoking pot a good way to lose wieght?

Why Are So Americans So Fat, Obese & Disgusting?
So many Americans are fat and wobble about, its disgusting. Why are they such lumps of gross lard?...

My mom doesn't accept my appearance.?
i love my mom and i know she loves me but.. it seems like she can't accept me for who i am. she's always saying that i'll look prettier if i was skinny like everyone else. during meal ...

How can i get taller?
im 15 and im about 5 2 i havent really grown at all in the past two years will i get taller? and how can i get taller???...

Do you think that jumping the rope every day ( 200 jumps) will make any difference regarding my figure?

Thins to do when you are....?
outside.... and naked.......

How to lose weight?
and i wanna lose weight so i can get this cheerleader.
im 14 5'5 130 lbs. please help so i can ask her out
Additional Details
i play ...

Why cant i lose no more weight?
I use to weight 240 but i lost 30 pounds and weight 210. i ran on monday, tuesday, friday and didnt rly change diet much. but now i cant seem lose weight i even gain it. I know weight 220. im tryin 2 ...

What are love handles?
what are love handles?

also, why do people have 'puppy dog fat' when thay are born, and sometimes it dosent come/burn off until like they are 13?! What is the point in puppy dog ...

Im 5'6 and weigh 173 am i fat??????
i wanna be smaller and im n a trimspa diet and BTW im 17...

How can I increase my weight?
My age is 26 & height 5ft 5inch but weight only 46kg which not match actually. I have not any serious disease. How can i improve my weight?...

Did i eat to much today?
i am a vegan
today i had-
breakfast- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
lunch- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
dinner- 2cups of potato soup,1 cup of green beans and 5 white bread ...

How to lose weight over the summer???
I'm a 13 year old girl who is 5'2 1/2... i want to lose weight and im pretty healthy! i play lacrosse, a little soccer & some tennis; my parents say i have a "good build".. ...

I MUST lose weight!?
Im rivaling with my cousin who has a GREAT shape.
She shows up every year with the latest trends on.
I show up thinking I could finally beat her,but i dont.
The thing is I want to ...

How to loose weight...FAST!?
i need to loose weight fast.
excersise-i know, but something more effective.
any diets i can go on?
help ...

What makes you shorter?
My mom's friend said that she stoped growing when she was 12! Just wondering what stunts your growth. I've always heard that coffee does....

Should fat woman be banned from confectionary shops?

How can i lose 5 pounds quick?
help!...

Whats the best diet you have ever done and got the best results?

Additional Details
well i play soccer like 3 times a week n walk/run 2 1/2 miles everyday but Sunday....i am very active....im lookin to loose about 50 ...

skycat
Do you ever skip breakfast? If so, how often and why?

♥♣♠Dragon Dust♠♣♥
Rating
yes...everyday. im fat and i dont need extra food....also i never have time, during school im always late, and in summer and breaks....im sleeping!

Loulalabelle
Rating
everyday because by the time i get up its wayyyy past lunchtime let alone breakfast

Khairiah M
Rating
everyday because i always wake up late! huhu. perhaps i should get an alarm clock???

joe the man JPA
Rating
i used to, sometimes i wouldnt eat before noon, but i realised it was making me gain weight. now i make sure to have some sort of breakfast, preferably with a combination of carbs and protein (bread with egg or cheese or a slice of lean meat or something) and maybe a veg. also at least 2 cups of liquid (water or tea, coffee doesnt count), to rehydrate myself.

smokesha
not if you consider a cup of coffee breakfast. but that's about all i ever have. i haven't had a bowl of cereal in the AM in 10 years

brian m
Rating
cause i might get up to late and be in a hurry to work. or i just might not feel like it and wait till lunch, i think its normal enough to be like that some of the time anyway

king lamy jaba the 3rd
um yeah but like 7/10's of the time because im a bike messenger

stacy s
Once in awhile Do you consider coffee, Breakfast? I just do feel like eating. I drink coffee all the time though.

Paul T
Everyday unfortunately, I'm such a lazy person.

Preity Z
i do..always running late for work or school. I never find the time to eat. I usually just grab a hot chocolate or something if that even called breakfast..On weekends i have it sometimes if i don't sleep till late...its very bad to skip it though because its your only source of energy for the day and if you have breakfast you are a healthy person compared to others because most people intake as much food as possible during breakfast time because they burn it off during the day and then have something light the rest of the day. I am going to try that...I would recommend u to do so too if you do skip it everyday..

karen
Rating
a cup of tea and ciggie is my breakie...the thought of puttin sum thing near my mouth when i get up makes me wanta b sick...i have to b up @ least 3/4 hours b4 i do that...

saorsie
Rating
coz a vodka is so much better...ahhhhhh

buggerlugs
im afraid i skip it every day-yes i know its not good but id retch if i tried to eat in the morning

aaronreagan1992
Rating
I never eat breakfast actually, because it messes with my stomach. Anyway some people always eat breakfast and can't go without it so it depends on the person. But I do believe if i started to eat breakfast more often I would eventually to eat it with no problems at all.

Spanglish McWhirter
Rating
I never skip breakfast, but I don't eat it immediately after waking.

Jo
Rating
Yes because when im sick i don't eat alot and i have a blocked nose now, yesterday all i had was a pizza nothing else.

mavircal
i usually have tea & toast!but it depends on the mood ia ma in.sometime i am starving in the morning,& other times i feel bloated!!!
guess it depends what i ate the night before!?

NOObama 08
Never.

Because it's the most important meal of the day. I get energy from the vitamins and minerals, and protein in the morning makes me feel fuller during the day. Skipping breakfast just causes overeating later.

Jen
Rating
unfortuantly alot of the time.. i dont seem to be hungry in the morning... i no its bad

dee
Rating
yes quite often because i have a 5 year old and a 6 yrar old that i have to get ready and fed then get my 5month old ready and fed then i have to take the 2 oldest to school(i walk), then when i get back i automatically do the pots, washing cleaning etc(i try to get it all done b4 my fiance gets home from work at 11ish, then i have something to eat about 11.30-12, so its brunch i have, but getting up at 6 and having note till 11.30 isnt good i know but im stuck in my routine and it works for me at the moment.oh of course i have to feed my dog scoob b4 school run too lol

D
I enjoy breakfast. Think I will have some weetabix this morning.

*Bethany* loves_you =)
Rating
yes....
when i have
to leave quickly
to go some where
i do it alot.

Lady "D"
Rating
Yes,I do it every day ...

Big Ste
I never eat as soon as I get up. But I always have a good breakfast about an hour later.

Montreal Girl2
Rating
The simple answer is no. Why? Because breakfeast is the single most important meal of the day that kick starts your metabolism and provides fuel for your body after a night's sleep. Without it, you are running on empty, which could seem like an attractive option if you are trying to lose weight and cut calories. But the irony is that research has shown time and time again that people who skip breakfast altogether are more prone to overeat later on in the day to compensate for the skipped meal. Research has also shown that people who consistently eat breakfeast have greater consistent cognitive and concentration abilities throughout the day. Check out these sites which will provide you with more information. Hope this is helpful to you. Bon appétit!

http://weightloss.about.com/library/blbreakfast.htm
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/food-and-nutrition/AN01119

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy