Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What to do for a bladder infection?
Besides going to the doctor......

HELP! There are two mosquitoes above me...?
on the wall above my bed. And I'm afraid if I go to sleep they will sting me and I'll get West Nile Virus or something. I have a really breight light on so that's probably why they are ...

Can T.B disease can be completely cured through aurvedic medicine?

Urine infection!?
hey, basically i was wondering do i have a urine infection or summit eles, it really hurt when i wee, and i go go a little bit at a time and always feel urge to go and when i do it only a bit. what ...

Whats the best way to get over a fever?
I feel like dying right now, whats the quickest way to beat a cold/flu?...

What can a long period of pins and needles in one hand be the symptoms of?

Is there anything to help with a stomach flu?
Any suggestions to settle a stomach when you have the stomach flu. Serious answers plz. ;o)...

When a person had been infected by chicken pox,there is still a possibility for him to reacquire?

Two years, no HIV symptoms, am i safe?
I may have been exposed to HIV two years ago when I shared a tattooing needle with someone who was HIV+.

It's been two years and i have been healthy. i also smoke and drink often as ...

How much does it cost to keep a teminally ill person alive in a hospital?

Will pure bleach kill my ringworm? I need it dead fast! Dont care about the scar.?
Any suggestions?...

I have different size lumps in my upper arms and thighs that are tender and sore to touch, What could be the c

My son was diagnosed with H Pylori in 04, can he ever get rid of this?
My son had an endoscopy in 04, and the biopsied results showed h pylor. We were to go have a breath test done a year alter to see if it was active,(he took antibiotics for a while), and ddnt make it....

Did any1 had chicken pox's?
when der was small like bout 9 years ...

HELP. I have flu, sore throat, haedache, and even all my bones paining.?

Blood & HIV?
Hey guys, got a quick question for you. A package deliverer brought a package to my door, but I noticed that he had a cut on his arm that was fresh with blood. If some of that blood got on the box he ...

Hi im nearly 23 weeks pregnant and i got flu and sore throat.i just want 2 know is lemsip is good 4 me or not?

What are the best ways to prevent the stomach flu?
And how effective are the shots. Who has gotten them? Do they hurt? And any other information you have please....

Sore throat?
if u swallowed a bit of coil of ure pencil the bit that goes around the rubber on top of a pencil and go to the hospital how are they going to take it ...

Should a nurse w/ hepatitis A continue to work?

marcdesco
Would you get sick if you drink from the same bottle of water that you drank from when you were sick?
example: You are sick one day and drink half a bottle of water. The next day you are completly cured and drink the last half of the bottle of water that you drank from when you were sick the other day.

Would you get sick again?

Diamond
I do not think so because you would have built up antibodies

R.S.P.
Once ur not sick ur body at that time has a high resistance to that kind of bacteria, ull be fine, but dont do it anyway.

Steven D
Rating
In most cases, no. You would have an immunity against getting that same cold again.

Unless you got more than one type of germ in the bottle, you should be ok to drink it. I wouldn't let anyone drink from it though.

anw122
The germs would die off first.

cryany
Rating
I don't think the bacteria can survive for that long outside of a body. So, it would be very unlikely.

Amanda E
You would still have antibodies in your system, so they would fight off whatever may be in the bottle.

setter505
doubtful because your body has built antibody's against the virus that made you sick. that is how you got well in the first place.

TrekkieGirl
i would say yes... bacteria and virusus can live on surfaces if they aren't too cold or hot i think. if i get the flu i always throw out my toothbrush and anything my mouth touched... granted it's not silverware or dishes...

meg
no you cant catch yor own virus but always best to open another bottle,
all the best

사파이어
Rating
When you catch a bacteria or virus, your body fights off the bacteria or virus and has antibodies built against it, that way when you come in contact with that bacteria or virus you will not get sick again. That is how vaccination works they give you a dead virus or bacteria so your body becomes immune to it, that way when you come in contact with the real virus you body will reject it and not become sick. That is the reason why there isn't a vaccination for the cold virus, there are millions of them and you get expose to many throughout your lifetime. HIV mutates and change so a vaccination cannot work that either. The only problem is some people do get sick from the vaccination. That is why most people who get chicken pox don't get it again, but it also depends on how bad the person had it the first time.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy