Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How can i know where can i buy medical name is aciclovir?

How to stop Yeast infections from reacurring?
It seems that I keep getting yeast infections.
I eat well and have exellent hygien but what else can I do to keep them away? Ladies can you please help....

My tb test came out psitive should i worry ? and if my x ray goes out negative do i still have to take meds ??

Is this an infection? What is it?HELP!!?
I have a fever of 101.5. I can't stand up or walk around because i feel like I am going to faint. My head starts spinning. Yesterday I couldn't open my eyes because i had such a high ...

If a child been diagnous for strep throat is it okay for them to take a shower/bath???

I have had strep for weeks none of the meds are working. Now its an awful head cold.. Any natural ideas?

Can a language be infectious?

Okay, like, I'm really sick here someone help!!!!!?
I'm sick today and I missed school today and I was sick all weekend. I think I have tonsillitis and the flu. Can someone help me determine what is wrong with me.

Symptoms:

What are the side affects to the amoxicillin antibiotic?

Additional Details
I'm actually trying to find out what "amoxiclavine" is. It was prescribed 4 days ago to my boyfriend for a sinus infection contracted in the P...

Can anyone help me! I feel so sick but I don't know wha t i have?
my symptoms are
soar throat
aching neck
fever of 102
congested
head ache
chills but ...

Do a lot of people have MRSA?

Winning a million dollars or getting stabbed with a diseased needle?

White spots on throat?
I have white spots on the back of my throat....not on my tonsils, does anyone know what it is?...

Where do scabbies come from?
Can you get scabbies from animals?...

I have pinworm :( i need an answer?
I have for about a year and a half now. I know it is a very common thing but mostly in children. I am too emberressed to go to the doctor ( yeah i know i should get over it but i cant) is there ...

My 11 yr old son has a cough & has had a fever (100 - 103) since last Wednesday. Dr. says just a virus ???????
I've been giving him Motrin or Tylenol since last Wednesday & the fever keeps coming back ! I'm getting worried & upset!...

I heard that pills taken to cure nail fungus may cause liver damage,?
has anyone know someone who has taken e.g. lamisil , ketoconazol, etc....

Can bladder infections be deadly?

Do cold temperatures have any effect on getting sick?
I thought germs caused sickness, not temperature. Why does everyone believe low or fluctuating temperatures causes them to catch a cold?...

What dose NF mean?

Additional Details
plz help ...

Rachel A
Will my shingles comes back?
2 months ago i had shingles, small patch on my back that the doctor confirmed it was. now my neice has chicken pox - just a norm thing for children - but can i get shingles again?

James
shingles are product of herpes virus. very bad

Diamond
I had shingles about 10 years ago I have just got over another bout of them

Septic Peg
Shingles can come back, Although it IS possible to catch Chicken pox more than once, its happened to people i know.

Veronica S
Hi Rachel I had shingles about three years ago and was told they will always come back, I havent had another show years and I have friends that have only had it once. No one understands the unbearable itch and the constant pain you suffer with shingles, its like a toothache in your back and on your chest 24 hours a day. I remember crying every night as it was so hard to sleep. Please do not touch your niece or use anything she uses like a towel or face washer please contact your pharmacist/chemist they will give you more advice.
I wish you well and hope you never get this horrible virus again.

nendlin
its not very common but yes you can if you are run down or a weak motabolism i have had them five times and my kids had chicken pox 3 times each xx

patois
Shingles can come back because the chicken pox virus that causes shingles hides out forever in our bodies after we catch chicken pox. There isn't any sure way of knowing IF or WHEN shingles might ever happen to you again. The best that we know is that anything that stresses your immune system, like getting sick, being depressed, cancer, different kinds of drugs, injuries, etc. can "trigger" another shingles attack. Also, over 50% of cases in which shingles come back happen in people over 60 years old. The younger that you are , the less likely you'll be troubled by them. And, by the time you are 60, we'll have cured shingles. : )

metrobluequeen1
Rating
Yes, once you have had them they can re-appear, but if you have been given a good antibiotic 2 mos. ago, the chances are slim that chicken pox from another person would cause them.
Rule # 1: WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN AND THOUROUGHLY

Dr Frank
You cannot catch shingles from chicken pox, shingles is due to reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus, rather than re-infection. Unfortunately we do not develop immunity and it is possible to have shingles a number of times.

You can catch chickenpox from shingles however, and you can only get chickenpox once.

'Dr Greene'
Yes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy