Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Medicine for cough and fever?
my son is having 103 fever and cough.please suggest medicine. ...

How long ago was the last time you were sick?

What disease scares u most?

My son has a pus like sore on his leg not sure what it is maybe a infected sore. I have pictures .?

What does it mean when an HIV test result comes back as undetermined?

Other than, HIV,hep b, & hep c what othe illnesses caan be caused through drug abuse?

Why dont they give birds with bird flu lemsip and plenty of rest?

Have anyone heard of the disease Morgellans?
This disease is weeping the country and there's only one person who has a proven cure. Learn about it and protect yourself before it's too late....

If AIDS originated from African monkeys why was an African not the first to die of the disease?

My eye keeps on flinching. what do you think is wrong?
my eye started to flinch starting from three days ago.
it's not 'tic' or whatever you call it. (i think)
my eye doesn't blink rapidly it just suddenly ...flinches.

How do I make my parents think I have a fever?
So I sont have to go to school. I dont to fake puke, I just want them to think i have a fever. P...

What a meningitis shot feels like?

What is the worst way to die?
I mean including any violence. I say getting whipped in the face untill youre almost dead then being cooked, boiling in your own blood, feeling the pain....

What food cause Food Poisoning?

Chicken Pox just happens to white people? I never heard of Chinese person having it, are they more immune?

Additional Details
not being racist. It just happens to be fact each is more prone to some diseases than others. example anemia in orientals, cycle-cell anemia in black people, breast ...

Do you have ulcers???
I need to interview someone with ulcers for my project
Questions like how does it affect you, what treatment you are using ETC...

I think I have mono?
I hooked up with this girl about a mounth ago who claimed she was over her mono for mounths but just this week I have started expierincing all the symptons. Iv'e been very tired achy throats ...

I had a sandwich & when I was about to finish eating,I found a small hair in it..could cause any prob or AIDS?

My brother eats snow. Whill he get a disease?
My little is 13 and about 4 times a day after it snows he comes in with big salad bowls filled with snow that may or may be hours or days old. Can he infectious disease from this, even if a dog hasn&#...

How bizzar?

jenny
Why do i have Blood in my urin?
It has been three days i can see blood in my urin. i do not have any sort of pain anywhere around my stomach or anywhere, but i haved a recurrent fever and i my pee is red.

redhawgs
OMG see a Dr. now. even when patients are tested and have blood in the urine, they can't see it. Seeing it cannot be good.

Calum's Mommy
Rating
that is most likley a UTI (uranari track infection) i have hade plenty so far and there real easy to treat. But just go to the doc. and he will tell you whats wrong and fix u right up......

jason c
There can be lots of reasons for blood in your urine, if I was you I would get down to your doctors and have it checked out.
It can be something as simple as a bladder infection thought to cancer.
Normally bladder infections can be cleared up with a course of antibiotics.

jackeline l
Sweetie, you may want to see your doctor. In fact, you have to see your doctor. The sooner the better. I doubt any of us here are doctors, maybe some of us are. You have to get checked by your doctor even if you're scared. You have to do it for you and your well-being. Make your appointment us soon as possible and if you're scared take a love one you trust. Don't try to figure out what you have on the net or by asking your friends or any of that. GO TO YOUR DOCTOR, PRONTO! I wish you well!

dan l
Rating
did you get hit in the kidneys or if you do meth amphetime will sometimes make this happen ,or the only other thing i know of is" cancer" this is how people find out that they have cancer, because they didnt know they had it ,,after a while thier pissing blood dont be scarred its rare if your young , im 39 and this happened to me when i was younger i never did anything about it it went away after 3 days never to return so dont sweat it

WakerGirl
could be a bladder infection or staff infection get to a Dr.

SUE ELLEN
You need to get to a urologist now. It could be something very serious. A very dear friend of mine just had to have a kidney removed because of blood in his urine. It turned out to be a very large tumor that never caused any other problems

kulit_gurl25
Rating
i guess you have a urinary tract infection (UTI). i had the same experience before though it's only a stain of blood. avoid salty foods, drink fresh, young coconut juice, and drink plenty of water (at least 8glasses a day. And, pls sought a doctor's help immediately.

conranger1
Rating
Off to the Doctor, this could be a kidney infection or the start of a liver complaint.

jeprx
Rating
You might have Urinary Track Infection.(UTI) Try to have urinalysis before the infection gets worse. Your doctor can prescribe the right anti-biotics for UTI. good luck.

andrew m
Urinary Tract Infection. Get to a doctor, quickly. People (admittedly rarely) die from this. Lacking pain, it probably isn't kidney stones. Unless you have some sort of damage to your urethra, which you would definitely be aware of, it is probably a UTI.

NEILISA
as my experience that happen to my little brother.. there's an infection of bacteria or kidney problem.. if you feel the pain the doctor said it still in the early of infecton.. but if you didnt feel any pain of it.. its dangerous im serious.. go to see your doctor now!!!!

Ivan S
You have got a bad kidney infection! See a doctor! Now!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy