Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How do I report a restaurant sous chef that I think has Tuberculosis and stay incognito?
This person is white as a ghost, takes constant baths (I can hear through the apartment walls very easily), gets out of the bathtub often to cough, gag and spit stuff out. I know he spits stuff out ...

Is 102 fever dangerous enough to send me to the hospital?

Does my mum have blood poisoning please help im scared?
my cat bit her really hard last night and its kinda going black where she bit and red around it im so worried i made a excuse about going the doctors for myself so i could secertly get my mum ...

If you take your temperature and its like 94.7 whts that mean?
is that bad
whats the opposite of a fever?...

What herbs are best for oral herpes?

Is liver cirrohosis & hepatatis B curable ?

How do you know if you have appendicitis?
because i think i might have it!...

My daughter is having a fairly high temperature?
she is responding to crocin after 1(1/2) hours. Again after some time the temperature shoots up. Is this alarming?
Additional Details
Hello nremtp4me my daughter is 2 year and 10 months ...

Is amoxicillin a powerful antibiotics?

What is the infection mrsa?

Can you get hepititus from just touching a cut from someone with it? Have no cut on my fingers?

What is an infectious disease?

If They Say AIDS Are A White gay Man Diease, Why Are Black People Getting Effected With It?
Well Dont Get Me Wrong I Know What Causes AIDS and HIV But They say its a gay white man diease and blacks shouldnt be getting effected with

I Hear More Blacks Are Effected More Then W...

Pink eye!!!?
I was just diagnosed this morning with pink eye. I was wondering for how long I was contagious for ? I am also suppposed to pick my daughter up at school today~~she had to be signed out so i have ...

Is it worth going home from work because I have a sore eye?
Over night my eye decided to swell up and I discovered I had conjunctivitis. I'm sat in front of the computer all day but don't know if I should go home early or not. I would feel guilty ...

Why is my tonsil white?
This started mout with swollen gland on the right side of my neck, pain in neck, ear and scrachy throat, low grade fever, took clariton, and advil, most of swealing is gone but the tonsil on the ...

Can you clean E Coli off of spinach?
We just opened a bag of spinach and there was some dirt like substance on the leaves. It might be poo. Was wondering if there is any way to clean the spinach leaves of possible E Coli, or if we ...

Do you think there is really a cure for Hepatitis C or does it just go into remission?

Is diarreha always yellow?

I jumped in the dirty water of a public pond in my city, should I be concerned about any infections?
Very concerned I feel fine but I just want to make sure I'm in perfect health....

netmasterpiece
Why do I catch cold so often and easily?
when I am idle sitting somewhere, I catch cold easily when there is even small current of air, whereas I take bath in the morning and go out of home in the cold weather but nothing happens to me.What is the secret behind this.

kt
Rating
you need to take vitamins, get more sleep, exercise and eat healthy. you definitely need vitamin c. your immune must be low. try to avoid crowded places and people with colds and wash your hands more. oh and don't touch your face with your hands.

rann_georgia
Rating
Maybe you don't get enough vitamin C. That is said to ward off colds. I used to travel a lot for my work and noticed that sometimes I'd come down with a cold soon after coming home. I figured out it was a change in my diet plus the winter weather. I eat a lot of fresh hot peppers and when I travelled, I ate fast food.

Since then, whenever I travel I try to eat include Vitim in C and hot peppers and rarely catch cold.

caffsans
there is no secret you catch a chill when you are in a draft and it starts the cold=this sounds weird I know ,but when you take a bath before going out ,you are warming up the inside of your body=that is why you don,t get a cold that way

Anna C
you may just have a suppressed immune system.

TweetyBird
Frequent colds go hand in hand with allergies. Allergens make a person more prone to upper respiratory infections (URI). Those people with resurrent URIs often either have some component of allergic rhinitis (hayfever) and/or asthma. Ask your doctor to do a peak flow on you.

nanluv2
Rating
Your immune system may be low, So you need to take Vitamin C. Or you may, hope not, have walking Pnemonia. Check this as soon as possible.

Hector Valdez
People USUALLY get sick when they're tired and have an acidic body environment, which promotes the livelihood of bacteria, viruses, and other micro-organisms. By using pH drops, one can become less acidic and so is less likely to get colds.

HOWEVER, 70% of illnesses are psychosomatic, meaning that they come from the mind. With something as unexplainable as your colds happen, there is usually an environmental trigger to you mentally. This is a subconscious thing--something you are not aware of. This has been researched into a science, and you can do something about the colds with Dianetics technology. You would be surprised how thoroughly and easily you can get rid of chronic colds. That is, if you are willing to get rid of the problem.

lauriebparis
The cold weather doesn't give you a cold. A cold is actually a virus, which is spread through the air or through contact, depending on the type if virus.
Also if you catch colds easily it could be that your immune system is weakened by vitamin deficiency (most common) or some other type of disease or illness.

Natural Healer
Hi Netmasterpiece

Here is an action plan to use.

Quick Action Steps for Treating/Preventing Colds and Flu

As with all other disease conditions, prevention is the best way to deal with colds and flu. In this case, prevention means improving the health of your immune system so that it can swiftly respond to attacking cold and flu viruses and eliminate them before you develop any symptoms. The following recommendations can help you do so:

1. To prevent colds and flu, be sure you get enough sleep each night and minimize stress. Also be sure to wash your hands throughout the day and avoid rubbing your eyes, nose, and mouth.

2. Eat lots of fresh, organic vegetables and drink plenty of pure, filtered water and fresh-squeezed vegetable juices throughout the day, and avoid processed foods, and foods containing sugar and simple carbohydrates, as well as milk and dairy products, and wheat and grains.

3. Take a daily high potency multivitamin/multimineral supplement.

4. Engage in regular exercise. One of the easiest and most effective exercises for all age groups is a daily 45 minute walk, which can dramatically boost NK cells and help keep your body‚Äôs lymphatic system free of toxic waste buildup. Yoga, particular the ‚Äúcobra pose,‚ÄĚ is also useful for keeping your respiratory tract healthy. To perform the cobra pose, lie on your stomach and raise your upper body backwards off the ground, bending at the waist as you inhale deeply. Hold this position for five seconds as you continue breathing. Then, as you exhale, return to your starting position. Repeat five to ten times. This exercise helps to expand your chest and lungs and can free up trapped mucus and phlegm.

5. At the first sign of a cold or flu, supplement with vitamin A, vitamin C, garlic capsules, selenium, zinc and N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC). Colloidal silver can also be very effective.

6. Helpful herbal remedies include astragalus, cayenne pepper, echinacea, goldenseal, licorice, lomatium, and St. John’s wort.

7. At the first onset of symptoms take the homeopathic remedy Oscillococcinum (six pellets under the tongue every six hours).

8. Should you develop congestion in your sinuses or chest, massage your chest with menthol-based lotion or ointment (avoid products that contain petroleum) before you go to sleep. This will help clear your air pathways and increase the supply of blood to your thalamus, one of the organs that controls your immune system.

9. Throughout the day, tap your chest over your thymus gland, located in the center of your chest approximately one inch below your collarbone. This will help to stimulate your thymus gland, which in turn will help to boost your immune function.

Best of health to you

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy