This person is white as a ghost, takes constant baths (I can hear through the apartment walls very easily), gets out of the bathtub often to cough, gag and spit stuff out. I know he spits stuff out ...
Very concerned I feel fine but I just want to make sure I'm in perfect health....
Why do I catch cold so often and easily?
when I am idle sitting somewhere, I catch cold easily when there is even small current of air, whereas I take bath in the morning and go out of home in the cold weather but nothing happens to me.What is the secret behind this.
you need to take vitamins, get more sleep, exercise and eat healthy. you definitely need vitamin c. your immune must be low. try to avoid crowded places and people with colds and wash your hands more. oh and don't touch your face with your hands.
Maybe you don't get enough vitamin C. That is said to ward off colds. I used to travel a lot for my work and noticed that sometimes I'd come down with a cold soon after coming home. I figured out it was a change in my diet plus the winter weather. I eat a lot of fresh hot peppers and when I travelled, I ate fast food.
Since then, whenever I travel I try to eat include Vitim in C and hot peppers and rarely catch cold.
there is no secret you catch a chill when you are in a draft and it starts the cold=this sounds weird I know ,but when you take a bath before going out ,you are warming up the inside of your body=that is why you don,t get a cold that way
you may just have a suppressed immune system.
Frequent colds go hand in hand with allergies. Allergens make a person more prone to upper respiratory infections (URI). Those people with resurrent URIs often either have some component of allergic rhinitis (hayfever) and/or asthma. Ask your doctor to do a peak flow on you.
Your immune system may be low, So you need to take Vitamin C. Or you may, hope not, have walking Pnemonia. Check this as soon as possible.
People USUALLY get sick when they're tired and have an acidic body environment, which promotes the livelihood of bacteria, viruses, and other micro-organisms. By using pH drops, one can become less acidic and so is less likely to get colds.
HOWEVER, 70% of illnesses are psychosomatic, meaning that they come from the mind. With something as unexplainable as your colds happen, there is usually an environmental trigger to you mentally. This is a subconscious thing--something you are not aware of. This has been researched into a science, and you can do something about the colds with Dianetics technology. You would be surprised how thoroughly and easily you can get rid of chronic colds. That is, if you are willing to get rid of the problem.
The cold weather doesn't give you a cold. A cold is actually a virus, which is spread through the air or through contact, depending on the type if virus.
Also if you catch colds easily it could be that your immune system is weakened by vitamin deficiency (most common) or some other type of disease or illness.
Here is an action plan to use.
Quick Action Steps for Treating/Preventing Colds and Flu
As with all other disease conditions, prevention is the best way to deal with colds and flu. In this case, prevention means improving the health of your immune system so that it can swiftly respond to attacking cold and flu viruses and eliminate them before you develop any symptoms. The following recommendations can help you do so:
1. To prevent colds and flu, be sure you get enough sleep each night and minimize stress. Also be sure to wash your hands throughout the day and avoid rubbing your eyes, nose, and mouth.
2. Eat lots of fresh, organic vegetables and drink plenty of pure, filtered water and fresh-squeezed vegetable juices throughout the day, and avoid processed foods, and foods containing sugar and simple carbohydrates, as well as milk and dairy products, and wheat and grains.
3. Take a daily high potency multivitamin/multimineral supplement.
4. Engage in regular exercise. One of the easiest and most effective exercises for all age groups is a daily 45 minute walk, which can dramatically boost NK cells and help keep your body‚Äôs lymphatic system free of toxic waste buildup. Yoga, particular the ‚Äúcobra pose,‚ÄĚ is also useful for keeping your respiratory tract healthy. To perform the cobra pose, lie on your stomach and raise your upper body backwards off the ground, bending at the waist as you inhale deeply. Hold this position for five seconds as you continue breathing. Then, as you exhale, return to your starting position. Repeat five to ten times. This exercise helps to expand your chest and lungs and can free up trapped mucus and phlegm.
5. At the first sign of a cold or flu, supplement with vitamin A, vitamin C, garlic capsules, selenium, zinc and N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC). Colloidal silver can also be very effective.
6. Helpful herbal remedies include astragalus, cayenne pepper, echinacea, goldenseal, licorice, lomatium, and St. John‚Äôs wort.
7. At the first onset of symptoms take the homeopathic remedy Oscillococcinum (six pellets under the tongue every six hours).
8. Should you develop congestion in your sinuses or chest, massage your chest with menthol-based lotion or ointment (avoid products that contain petroleum) before you go to sleep. This will help clear your air pathways and increase the supply of blood to your thalamus, one of the organs that controls your immune system.
9. Throughout the day, tap your chest over your thymus gland, located in the center of your chest approximately one inch below your collarbone. This will help to stimulate your thymus gland, which in turn will help to boost your immune function.