Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I think this is a good place to ask to ask myquestion?
what all diseases can you catch from dead birds? because i had a friend of mine pick me up a hershey bar the today and he said he rubbed it against a dead pigeon on the road after i ate it. And i ...

Do I have West Nile Virus? Help please!?
I was playing GameCube when a tiny mosquito came a gave me a VERY PAINFUL BITE. It bled a bit and is still really red. It throbs, I nearly passed out, I have a fever, I am vomiting, I have diherea, ...

Was the HIV-AIDS Pandemic spread by intake of infected blood or body fluids (not saliva)?

Can you explain the symptoms?
of mono?

like, what does it feel like?
uh, how do you know if you have it? etc.
Additional Details
do you get mono from kissing?

& i heard mono stays in ...

Did I just get infected with HIV?
I was just in a bookstore leaning over a book shelf when someone sitting nearby started waving their hand up and down violently as if they had just cut it or hurt it. If they cut it, I was standing ...

What diseases can you catch from dog and cat poo?

Strep Throat?...............?
i got a strep throat on Friday....still have it now and its Sunday the 9th.........i looked at my tonsils alot of white on it i think thats bacteria. I got it check on friday got medicine they said ...

Do you have to have your parents with you to get tested for HiV ?
is there a way you can get tested without your parents being there with you?...

How would you cure a viral infection, could antibiotics help, and what is the difference?

Additional Details
between a bacterial infection and a viral infection, doh!!!, sorry!...

Black death/bubonic plague?
Does anyone know why the Black Death doesn't spread today? Or, I guess it's the same thing as bubonic plague. People can still get it, so I don't understand why it doesn't become ...

Is their is the possibility of AIDS if HIV PERSONS BLOOD MIXED WITH FOOD AND SOME BODY HAVE THAT FOOD?

What is wrong with my boyfriend?
He has been sick for a week now. At first his head was hurting and he had fever. Then his throat started hurting and it still is hurting now. He also had a stomach ache and has been in bed all week. C...

Could there ever be an outbreak virus??
i was wondering if there could be an outbreak virus like in i am legend or 28 weeks later b/c it creeps me out that you would have to survive by yourself or with others but stayin protected and not ...

What do you think of the MMR jab?

Can being out in the wind cause a baby to get an ear infection?

Super bug?
my daughter really ill, spoke to doctor on the phone said probably this super bug going about, what exactly is it?
Additional Details
thanks everyone, she's 27 years old, i spoke to ...

If father is AIDS patient n the mother is not, then is their any chance that thier first daughter is effected?

When and if I should take my husband to the ER?
My husband came home from work today with stomach pain, all over body aches, and a little bit of a fever. Now, its later in the day, his fever is higher (about 101) and he's been throwing up. S...

This ain't for me aiight!?
if someone has hiv, and show symptoms yeah, would it show up on the test
Additional Details
This is for my friend ...he is worried that thoese ppl in kings college hospital std area are ...

My boyfriend has hepatitis B. i went down on him today w/o protection. should i be worried?
I think I am vaccinated but I am really not sure. How was the vaccination like? 1 shot and then another after 6 months? What if I only had the first shot? How do I know if I had the shot? How often ...

babby celeste with less mucous
When you have a sinus infection is it common for your throat to feel like it's burning?
It's kind of the same feeling you get in your throat right before you throw up. Is that normal? I've never had a sinus infection before.

LibertyX
What kind of Queen of Mucous has never had a sinus infection?!?

Yes, that's common, it's because your sinuses are draining down that back of your throat. Try drinking some peppermint tea with honey in it, that always helps me a lot when I have sinus issues.

☆Someone Else☆
Rating
Yes, its the snot running down the back of your throat that gives it that lovely "HELLO...IM HERE" feeling.

§ dreamer §
Yes. From the drainage from your sinus. Gives you a bad taste too

country m@m@ luvs you!
Rating
Yes its normal. It's that hot sinus draining down your throat. It will take a few weeks to loose this feeling.

Sunny-D
if you've thrown up before repeatedly and u feel that way when having a sinus infection then yes it is normal but you're throat is not in good condition

johnny trash
you don't have to swallow EVERY time

kat
yes in fact a lot of people do throw up with a sinus infection because of all the drainage.Everything drains down so don't be surprise if your nose,throat,ears don't start hurting.But have you see a Dr. yet if not then see one because a sore throat can also be strep and you don't want that.get well soon

kelmarie1985
Rating
Yes I believe so...I've had sinus infections sooo many times (I'd get them every 2 months in high school.) so I know the crap that happens during it...your throat is very irritated from the sinus drip, and it burns because of the bacteria filled in it, and your body trying to fight it off...drink lots of Vitamin C (Orange juice or vitamins) and take care of yourself

Hippie Chick
Rating
Yes, it is common it is due to drainage going down the back of your throat. Try drinking something hot, (coffee, tea etc.), it will help loosen the mucus to keep it from sticking in the back of your throat. Hope you will be feeling better sooooon! **hugs**

catz
i think it could very possibly be normal. i know when i've had them i've felt like sh*t. drink a LOT of water, and cut down on the chocolate milk. dairy isn't so good for sinus infections.

Rocky tears of pain
I always get a headache with the pain mainly around my nose. I get drainage from my nose to my throat that feels like my nose is running backwards. Snot really sux. Feel better. ♥

Sad, Sad Cat
Rating
Mmmm... it is more like the burning taste you get in your throat right after you swallow something nasty that your BF tried to feed you from his sausage.
*cries*
*spits*
*cries again*

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy