Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

WHat does the doctor usually prescribe a women who has a Urinary Track Infection???
What medication are women given to fight the infection of a UTI?...

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

AM I GOING TO DIE have a good day?
JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY VET MY CAT HAVES Rabies?
MY CAT BITES ME 8 DAYS WILL I DIE
SHE HAVES BITE OVET 500 DO I HAVE TOO HAVE MY CAT PUT DOWN CAN MY CAT AND ME BE SAVE

How do you deal with a roommate who has poor hygiene skills?
I've recently contracted MRSA and need to limit exposure to bacteria. My roommate insists on blowing his nose but not washing his hands before unloading the dishwasher, and doesn't clean up ...

What is the best thing to take for diaherra?

How do you get rid of a cold?

How old were you when you had chicken pox?

Can you get strep throat from kissing someone?
cause i have it, and idk....

Why do mosquitoes bite some people and not others?

Should I get a flu shot?
I'm an elementary school teacher.
But everyone in my family who's gotten the shot has felt tired and achey the next day. I haven't gotten the flu in years, and I'm wondering ...

How dirty is our money?
I wa sat Safeway buying some groceries on the way home from work and I noticed that my cashier was wearing latex gloves. When I asked him what was up he told me that he just felt that money was so ...

My girlfriend has mono can i get it if i kiss her?

Additional Details
i was tested for it 2 days ago test was ...

Pull out white stuff lodged in the back of my throat?
I took a q tip and rubbed this white spot from the back of my throat because it was irritating the back of my tounge. When I pull it out it looked yellowish and looked like cottage cheese and easily ...

Is it true that chocolate is gonna be extincted soon?
I just heard it and wonder if it was true....

Is it me or is the website 2girls1cup sick!!!?

How long is chicken pox contagious for?
My 3 years old has chicken pox, The spots came out 2 days ago, different literature seems to give different answers? I want to now when it is safe to take her back to nursery. When the blisters turn ...

What is good for a urine infection?
is there any home remedys for a urine infectioncos i cant get to the doctor until tomorrow and its pissing me off. i heard cranberry juice but i dont know if thats true?...

Ive got flu shall i still go out tonight?
i caught flu at blackpool this week, im coughing and my nose is running like a tap and also blocked, i want to go out tonight what would you do?...

My 7 year old son has recurrent mouth ulcers.....?
not just little ones but big ulcerations of his lips and inside his cheeks. Doctor says he is just "run down" and gives us paste and mouthwash to use. He is a lively happy boy who eats well ...

Do one get AIDS by kissing (deeply) and AIDS patient?

Natty
What would happen if you just swallowed a LITTLE bleach?
Well, my Grandmother was cleaning and washed the table with bleach. I was hungry and got out some watermellon and I had completely forgotten about the Bleach. I put the watermellon on the table, facing the side that you eat. I ate the watermellon, remembering it tasted as if it would be chemicals. Then, I remembered about the bleach. I spat it out, my tounge started to burn. I washed my hands, drank Apple Juice and water, and ate some food to get the taste out.
Now, my stomach hurts, as if I have something TERRIGLY wrong. I want to yell and throw up, can you help me?
Additional Details
Thank you, I am okay. Read my profile for more things.
I will not die, it's not like I drank the whole thing. Yes, I am alive.
Fortunatly, it did not harm me too bad.
I contacted poisen control.
They told me to drink LOADS of water. I drank 3 bottles in five minutes. My stomach pain went away, and my mouth is ok.
Thank you all for caring. :)

Kadija F
My mom was using bleach to wash clothes and she got a quarter of a teaspoon of bleach on her arm and she got seriously burnd.And u put a little in ure mouth...................CALL POISON CONTROLL!!

julianne w
you need to call the poison control center ASAP as in NOW or call 911 and theyll connect you HURRY PLEASE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dillon S
Rating
tell your mom

Lichh
Rating
you need to get medical attention immediately.

Tempah Kid
call poison control or go to the hopital ASAP because bleach is a very dangerous chemical when entered into the body

kikime
Rating
You can call poison control but I assure you that small amount is not going to hurt you!
Do you drink from a public water source? They use cloreen in their water! What do you think bleach is?!
The reason your stomach hurts is because your worried about it!

jessica k
Rating
You should have called poison control, not to make you feel down, but you could die or get really really sick, your in trouble!

Lord Denning
Rating
Oh my God! Are you dead?

lostyanks213
Rating
Contact Poison Control Center immediatley!

heartbreaklullaby8389
I hope you're alive and able to read this. You should probably call the poison control hotline and/or go to the hospital, ASAP.

Conspiracy Buster
Rating
call poison control immediately, and dont induce any vomiting that may occur.

sporks
DO NOT call 911
call poison control! they are probably more able to help you, and if you need medical attention they will give it to you, but if poison control cant help call 911!

Jo P
Call 911! Your throat is blistering!

Cocoa LaRue
Rating
You are fine. Drink milk and call the advice nurse at the hospital if you need reassurance. If Bleach could kill with just minimal contact (indirect consumption) it would not be on the market and certainly not recommended for cleaning high use areas.

Rating
Call poison control asap

Cute but Evil, things even out
call poison control, they can guide you on what to do.

^_^
Rating
Get to a doctor immediately!! 911. This is dangerous.

bluecollaraddict
I think people are over-reacting. A quarter teaspoon won't burn your arm, as one person said. That is ridiculous. People use bleach on their hair. Different potency, but still bleach. You're fine. If you don't feel better tomorrow, I'd see a doctor, but that little amount shouldn't hurt you.

Waldo R. Emerson
Rating
u only consumed a small amount so u should be fine. just drink tons of water thru out the day. if u still feel sick, call ur posion control to ask what else can be done

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy