Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How Can I prevent Chikun Guniya & Dengue ?
I'm all set to visit kerala this season. And all of a sudden this news has started coming up. I wish to know if I can prevent contraction in any ways or what other risks are involved concerning ...

What to do about pink eye???
hey, i'm 14 and i've recently gotten pink eye, i looked up my smptoms and was told i had viral cunjunktivitis. according to what i've read, my syptoms will last up to 3weeks. is there ...

Do I have meningitus?
3 days ago I started to have chills and a fever. It's lasted pretty much the same and doesnt seem to get better. I have lack of appitete execpt for fruity things (vit. c craving?). Later this ...

My 8 year old just projectile vomited all over his bed as well as my bathroom wall. He did this after he?
complained of a tummy ache. I am just getting over salmonella but he didn't eat any of the food I bought at the restaurant. Is it possible for him to catch salmonella from my outbreak?...

Do you go to work if you have a cold?
Why or why not? What would it take to make you call in sick?...

What is the best medicine to relieve symtoms of arthritis , bones and joint pain ?

In plain english, what is a retrovirus?
I am doing a research project and the word "retrovirus" came up. What is this? Please explain it in words that the average person could understand....

Can you get shingles twice?

What is the best way to get rid of swelling?
I got an eye infection, got it checked out by the doctor, he gave me basically an antibiotic for my eye. I put it in at night...when I woke up my eye was completley swelled....Do you know how to get ...

How to not get sick?
how do you keep from getting sick. and when you are sick what do u do to get better?...

What is the name of this sickness?
u know when ur sick but not super sick. so if u eat u throw up. its not the stomache flu-- so what is it called when people ask u what u have when u say ur sick. i usually say i'm having ...

Is salmonella airborne transferable?
I am getting a bearded dragon and I was wondering if you can get salmonella through the air. I want to know if it would be okay to have it in my room because of the disease.
T...

Is a UTI contagious?
my friend has a UTI and she thinks that she got it from her boyfriend and ive been trying to tell her it isn't contagious. please let me know so i can be COMPLETELY ...

What is Hepatitis?
One of my co-workers was diagnosed with Hepatitis. What is that?...

About rabies,I am scared.?
I’ve heard that rabies patients are infectious before they show signs of illness.is it ture?if so. it's terrible.different people around you everyday.more or less you have to talk with ...

Strep Throat - symptoms and more questions...?
My daughter had strep when she was five, and was also diagnosed with mono at the same time... It was really bad, and I still have panic attacks when she gets a fever higher than 103, as she was 105* ...

Is MRSA ever cured?
If someone has been diagnosed with MRSA, can they ever not be colonized (have a negative nose swab)?...

I have two children with very mild cases of the chicken pox. will i get it?
children are ages 22 months and 4 months; both have very mild cases, on face only. doctor is not even positive it is chicken pox. i'm 36 yrs old and have never been exposed, to my knowledge. ...

My sister has a fever of 103? Should i bring her to the hospital?
My sister is 7 yrs old. and has a fever of 103, should i bring her to the hospital, is there anything i can do to bring the fever down?...

Why do patients still insist upon a prescription for antibiotics?
I mean everyone has heard about the huge increase in antibiotic resistance! Why do patients still think there is a "magic cure" for everything???...

teddy bear
What should i eat after having the flu?
i havnt ate in 4 days and im juss getting over the flu what should i eat now and what should i eat after a week from now

Wantstohelp
Clear liquids like ginger ale and sprite. Jello and saltine crackers. Then some homemade potato soup will give you some strength. Gradually go back to your normal diet as you feel like it. Your body has a way of letting you know when it is ready for some real food. Hope you are better soon.

Drimzze
Rating
Start easy, soups, clear drinks like apple juice, Ginger Alle, ect. soda crackers and toasts. I hope you are feeling better by now. Good Luck.

Rachelle78
Rating
light foods. chicken noodle soup, light sandwich, etc...

TweetyBird
Rating
Take it easy for the first 3-4 days. On days 1 & 2 stick to clear liquids - broths, Jello, water, diluted juice (cranberry, grape & apple). If this is tolerated, advance to full liquids on days 3 & 4 - broth, cream soups, water, full-strength juice (see above), fruit nectars, coffee, tea, soda, fruit ices without fruit chunks, Jello, custard, ice cream, pudding and milk. If this is tolerated, on day 5 advance to soft foods. Return to a regular diet when you feel ready.

Roger S
Rating
If I were sick, I would continue to have a high intake of fluids and cautiously exercise and rest as my body needs. I would start with easily digestible foods including soup and go easy on unhealthy food such as fried foods and heavy meats for while.

You, however, should consult your doctor directly.

billy s
yogurt cause it has the good bacteria in it

Mike J
Eat good, healthy stuff.
Vitamin C for the immune system that needs repleneshing- a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables
Protein and Fiber for the body to strengthen its tissues that are recovering. Think lean protein and whole grains - again, as fresh as you can get.
A lot of water. Low fat milk is good, but avoid carbonated and sweetened drinks.

That doesn't change after a week, either.

ougal
I would start out eating soups then work yourself up to eating whatever your body could handle.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy