Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is it possible to have pink eye and only have symptoms in one eye?
cuz i looked up the symptoms, and i have some of them but only in one side of my face, right nostril is runny, right eye is teary, pink and puffy please dont answer if u dont know,...

Do you think you could live in your house for 2 weeks without leaving?
I just saw a documentary on a possible up coming pandemic. They know it will happen in the next 5 years. The 'cure' for it is not having contact with anyone for 2 weeks. No going out, at ...

How can i get rid of my cold by tomorrow?
i have a runny nose , i have a sore throught with a cough. and feeling very tired , and last night i didnt even sleep because i feel so sick.
please help?
Additional Details
how ...

My 4yr old has a secondary infection from molluscum contagiosum what does this mean?

Can someone who has chicken pox take Benadryl because of the itchiness?

Any home remedies for the flu?
i havent had the flu in years! chicago weather is really taking a toll on people. I feel terrible :'( theraflu and tylenol are just not doing the trick. is there a doctor in the house? any ...

Immunizations? Does anyone else think that these cause many problems in children.?
no vaccine is 100% protective anyway. Would you ever put aluminum, formaldehyde, or mercury in your babies bottle. Thats what you do when u give them a shot for illnesses that havent even made a ...

What are the symptoms of leprosy?
i think i'm in trouble........

Can I die?
I am wearing nailpolish?
Additional Details
Yes I am serious!...

Any tips on fighting a cold??
I have the beginnings of a stratchy throat and stuffy ears...several of my co-workers have bad colds already and I'm worried I might be getting it as well. I'm in a wedding on Saturday and ...

What are the causes of spreading HIV in the society?
what best can you do to eradicate HIV?...

Why yellow urine?

If i see blisters on my body and the doctors say its a viral infection which viral infection is it?

Antibacterial detergent for clothes HELP?
hi people im trying to see if there is any antibacterial detergents that i can use safely for my dauthers clothes in another words for the family laundry. please i need to find one ...

My whole friggin family is sick or getting sick... but my little sister has something weird going on...?
my dad, sister, and little brother have the stomach flu. my brothers been sick since last sunday, the following wedensday my sister got it... and today my dads been ill. My mom, older sister and I ...

What part of the body is inflamed in hepatitis ?

I just found out a close family member has hepatitis c. I know very little about it, will he die from it?
Or is it a virus a person can live with forever?
Additional Details
I know that no one lives forever, but does hep c shorten a persons life ...

What are the disadvantages of using antibiotics ?
Could you tell me what they are?
As many as you can think of ...

HELP! I think I have MRSA!!?
This quite embarrassing but, a few days ago I found a weird boil like, pimplish bump around my um...vayjay area. -sigh-

And today, just this morning when I chcked it, it was BLEEDING. ...S...

When is a child's fever high enough to go the emergency room?

divyafairies
What is the full form of.....?
What is the full form of BCG,DPT and AIDs??????

krishna m
BCG....Bacillus Calmette-Guérin....a vaccine for tuberculosis

DPT... diptheria,pertusis,tetanus....a combined vaccine for the
relevant diseases

AIDS ...Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome....a lethal viral
disease

nana4141
Rating
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwR/preview/mmwrhtml/su48a3.htm

moomeen
BCG-Bacillus Calmette Guerin
AIDS-Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome............sorry i don know abt DPT

wild joe
DPT dipteria pertusis & tetanus
AIDS accured immuno deficency syndrome
BCG bacillus calmette guerin

ankit
Rating
i know only AIDS; its acquired immuno difficiency syndrome

GAURAV
Rating
AIDS----- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
BCG----- Bacillus Calmette-Guérin
DPT------ DPT is a combination vaccine to protect against

SIMPLE HAI YAAAR

buddy
BCG: Bacillus Calmette-Guerin. (a vaccine given to prevent tuberculosis)

DPT:DPT is for diphtheria, a throat infection.

AIDS: Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

drtsugathan
Bacillus Calmette Guerin BCG
Diphtheria Pertussis Tetanus DPT
Acquired Immuno Ddeficiency Syndrome AIDS

BOA
Rating
AIDS----- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
BCG----- Bacillus Calmette-Guérin
DPT------ DPT is a combination vaccine to protect against Diphtheria, ... 3 primary doses of DPT vaccine are given at 4 weeks interval starting at 6-8 weeks of age

anasuya_s
Rating
BCG: a live vaccine for tuberculosis, stands for Bacille (or Bacillus) Calmette-Guérin (named after Albert Calmette and Camille Guérin, the vets who developed it)

DPT: a vaccine for Diptheria, Pertussis (whooping cough) and Tetanus

AIDS: Acquired Immuno-Deficiency Syndrome

♥Carol♥
Rating
DPT means ... Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus. "DPT" is referring to the vaccine, that is available to prevent these diseases.

AIDS means ... Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. This is a fatal disease that attacks the immune system ... and renders the host with little or no defense against infections/cancers etc ...

BCG means ... Bacille Calmette-Guérin, which is a live vaccine that was developed by two French scientists Calmette and Guérin in the 1920s. It helps protect babies and young children against the most severe forms of TB disease.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy