Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How to gargle salt water for soar throat?
I understand the gargling water with salt part, but how does that help my throat if the water or salt is not being swallowed to get to the throat? am I supposed to sallow a little part of that stuff?...

What is gastro enteritis?

How do I report a restaurant sous chef that I think has Tuberculosis and stay incognito?
This person is white as a ghost, takes constant baths (I can hear through the apartment walls very easily), gets out of the bathtub often to cough, gag and spit stuff out. I know he spits stuff out ...

Is 102 fever dangerous enough to send me to the hospital?

Does my mum have blood poisoning please help im scared?
my cat bit her really hard last night and its kinda going black where she bit and red around it im so worried i made a excuse about going the doctors for myself so i could secertly get my mum ...

If you take your temperature and its like 94.7 whts that mean?
is that bad
whats the opposite of a fever?...

What herbs are best for oral herpes?

Is liver cirrohosis & hepatatis B curable ?

How do you know if you have appendicitis?
because i think i might have it!...

My daughter is having a fairly high temperature?
she is responding to crocin after 1(1/2) hours. Again after some time the temperature shoots up. Is this alarming?
Additional Details
Hello nremtp4me my daughter is 2 year and 10 months ...

Is amoxicillin a powerful antibiotics?

What is the infection mrsa?

Can you get hepititus from just touching a cut from someone with it? Have no cut on my fingers?

What is an infectious disease?

If They Say AIDS Are A White gay Man Diease, Why Are Black People Getting Effected With It?
Well Dont Get Me Wrong I Know What Causes AIDS and HIV But They say its a gay white man diease and blacks shouldnt be getting effected with

I Hear More Blacks Are Effected More Then W...

Pink eye!!!?
I was just diagnosed this morning with pink eye. I was wondering for how long I was contagious for ? I am also suppposed to pick my daughter up at school today~~she had to be signed out so i have ...

Is it worth going home from work because I have a sore eye?
Over night my eye decided to swell up and I discovered I had conjunctivitis. I'm sat in front of the computer all day but don't know if I should go home early or not. I would feel guilty ...

Why is my tonsil white?
This started mout with swollen gland on the right side of my neck, pain in neck, ear and scrachy throat, low grade fever, took clariton, and advil, most of swealing is gone but the tonsil on the ...

Can you clean E Coli off of spinach?
We just opened a bag of spinach and there was some dirt like substance on the leaves. It might be poo. Was wondering if there is any way to clean the spinach leaves of possible E Coli, or if we ...

Do you think there is really a cure for Hepatitis C or does it just go into remission?

skullbrain675
What happens if you have a urinary track infection thats not treated for over 5 months?
ive had a urinary track infection sence around november.. and ive recently been having strong stomach pains and my cramps have been rele painful latley.. whats goen on??

misspriss070807
ok are you dumb?? a uti will turn into a bladder infection that will turn into a kidney infection. you can lose a kidney or even worse. if the infection spreads you could be in real trouble. why would you go 5 months and not treat it, did you not have blood clots coming out??

ddawwnnwwrri
if you are trying to have a baby this whole time, why on earth would you not be treated for a UTI!?!?!

that is very irresponsible

akat22
Rating
Please see a doctor right away to get treated with antibiotics. Even though most UTIs resolve on their own, one that hasn't for 5 months is very serious!

Angela N
If you don't have a doc or insurance, go to an emergency clinic--it's cheaper. They may shoot antibiotics into your hips and give you oral ones as well and recommend over the counter drugs that you can take in dosages that will make you more comfortable until you start to heal. You will need to to drink a lot of liquid (water and 100% cranberry juice) then to flush it out. I had a bad one that lasted about a week before it started to hit my kidneys--I could only stand bent over at the waist because it hurt so badly. You need to see a doctor as soon as possible (and if someone can drive you, that's better). There are low-cost options in many areas and you may be able to negotiate a lower rate at a clinic or doctor's office if you don't have insurance. Within a few hours of going to the clinic, I started feeling much better (it was probably the worst pain of my life--including natural childbirth). Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon!

Bufalae
well..... lets see r u sure its a uti? if u have all the symptoms but no bacteria you could have interstitial cystitis. or u could be retarted like me and have all the symptoms but not have any explanation at all. but if u have had a uti for that long its probally impossible.....cause the pain would be so excrusiating u couldnt live that long without some uristat or pain reliefing meds. trust me, go to ur dr. and get some antibiotics to get rid of that bacteria, (hey at least u can get rid of it unlike me)

LakersFTW
Rating
u can lose a kidney

TweetyBird
Rating
Untreated UTI can sometimes resolve on their own. They don't always though and can progress and spread to the kidneys themselves. This is serious and not to be ignored.

LINDA R
A UTI that's not treated could cause serious damage to your kidneys. See a doctor right away!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy