Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Gastoenteritis- can I drink coke?
Isnt coke meant to be helpful with stomach problems?
Additional Details
ooops, that's meant to be "Gastroenteritis"...

How can I improve my life? I worry too much!!!?

Can an adult get a mild case of the Mumps? I know a lot of college kids got it. My face is kind of swollen?
and is sore around the jaw....

What is the best home remedy for a reacuring bladder infection?

What is the best way to get rid of diarrhea?

Does drinking alcohol reduce your chances of getting stomach bugs?
Like food posioning or other stomach like flu's. Anyone know, this is a serious question, I am not a drunk haha, just wondering.....

I have Hepatitas C- Can...............?
my children catch it from drinking out of my cups? How can u catch it?...

Pink eye symptoms?
What are pink eye symptoms?...

How cold is cold?

My elderly parent has been diagnosed as having shingles?
This is a follow on from my previous question - My dad saw the doctor today as he had painful legs which have now turned into sores, he feels he has to keep moving as when he sits the pain is not ...

What are symthoms of hiv?

What home remedy can be used for a cold sore?

How to get rid of lice?

White spots on the back of my throat...?
have recently appeared. ive had a sore throat these last couple days, and it like burns do drink sodas. ive been getting headaches and chills too. is it strep?...

Do i have a yest infection?

What are the symptoms of chicken pox?
I know about the spots and stuff but are there symptoms before they appear?
Additional Details
I have been in contact with chicken pox recently, now i feel really tired, I'm ...

Can someone help please..............?
Can someone please tell me what an ulcer is? And how do you know that you have an ulcer in your stomach? And the symptoms for ulcers?Someone please give me some advice................

Is it necessary to complete the course of penicilin?
the GP gave me pencilin 250 m 4 times aday for one week . for throat infection and cold i feel ok noe after 5 days and want to stop taking pencilin, any ...

What do u do to get rid of a cold?

Is it normal to keep a headache/migraine the whole time youre on the pegylated interferon?
i'm type 1a stage 2, had the first shot friday morning. i've had a migraine since friday afternoon and i've stayed nauseous. i almost recycled my eggs and bacon in the floor yesterday ...

deanna
Vomiting diarrhea fever cold chills what is it and what do we do?
we ate out last night some wings and my husband is really sick vomiting diarrhea all night he has a fever cold chills and slight chest pain having a little hard time breathing and obviously cant sleep what could it be and what should we do

Dr.Persian
Rating
having sweat?...pain?...is he anxious?......i think you may see if he is dependent to any narcotic drugs?..because ..these sings..you just mentioned..are..typical symptoms..of narcotic withdrawal!...that..he needs to use dope! or he will suffer for 3 days!

Alabama
A stomach virus has those symptoms. It could not have anything to do with eating out.

Nijmeh
Food poisoning/bacterial infection from the food. Often times your body can battle it on it's own with in a few hours to a day. But it could be a serious problem depending on the type and amount of bacteria and if he has a weak immune system. Since he has chest pains and difficulty breathing he should probably get checked by the doctor.

sicilia
Could just be coming down with the flu bug, but if you suspect that it's the food you ate go to the ER.

Txlady
Rating
It MAY be food poisioning. I don't know how long ago, from the time his symptoms began, that you posted this. If you don't see a significant change within the next hour, take him to the ER of your favorite hospital in your area. He needs to be seen if he has symptoms like that. BTW: That's also symptoms of other things as well. Don't be frightened. He'll be fine.

Cinderella
Rating
sounds like he has food poisoning.you might want to see a doctor.

bill a
Rating
Food Poisoning. Go to the Hospital!

Duran Duranfan
Food Poisoning!! you should go to hospital as being hooked up to a drip REALLY helps. Losing fluids can be dangerous. I had the same thing happen to me and i went to hospital as i couldn't even sit up, i was that weak.As soon as i was put on a drip, almost immediately i felt heaps better! they'll also give anti nausea medication (but be careful of some of them,don't take too much as i had a terrible reaction to maxalon). i had the jitters really bad and felt like i needed to jump out of my skin-it was awful! Also i've heard apple cider vinegar is a miracle cure for vomiting.People swear by it if you can keep it down. Good Luck!

darcey
i think it's food poisoning. better go to the local clinic for some meds. maybe the chix wings have been contaminated (e.coli or salmonella)

cruiser
He could have the flu or it could be food poisoning. He should be drinking a lot of clear fluids so he doesn't become dehydrated and get lots of rest.

Contact your doctor if any of the following situations occur:
Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
The abdominal symptoms are associated with a low-grade fever.
Other family members or friends who ate the same thing are also sick.
You cannot keep any liquids down
You do not improve within 2 days even though you are drinking large amounts of fluids.
You cannot take your normal prescribed medications because of vomiting
You have any nervous system symptoms such as slurred speech, muscle weakness, double vision, or difficulty swallowing.

Go to the nearest hospital's emergency department if any of the following situations occur:

You pass out or collapse, become dizzy, lightheaded, or have problems with your vision.
A fever higher than 101°F occurs with the abdominal symptoms.
Sharp or cramping pains do not go away after 10-15 minutes.
Your stomach or abdomen swells.
The skin and/or eyes turn yellow.
You are vomiting blood or having bloody bowel movements.
You stop urinating, have decreased urination, or have urine that is dark in color.
You develop problems with breathing, speaking, or swallowing.
One or more joints swell or a rash breaks out on your skin.
The ill person or caretaker considers the situation to be an emergency.

$Sun King$
Rating
Go to emergency and don't rely on getting your health opinions from some lame online source.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy