Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is Naproxeno? 500 mg tabletas?
is it an ...

What are the risks of putting your fingers in your mouth?
I bite my lips with my fingers a lot. It's a bad habit.
What risks am I facing? Can it cause fungi or smthg?...

HIV, buying earrings on e-bay?
Theirs a pair or earrings I absolutely LOVE on e-bay. Problem is I'm worried someone has worn them. And they probably have, but I'm worried the person may have HIV. Is their a way I can ...

How long do tetnus shots last?

Additional Details
ooops! tetanus shot!...

Antibiotic eye drops?
Where can you purchase Antibiotic Eye Drops, for minor infection?

What are the names of them?...

What is the full form of AIDS?

Won't we get salmonella from ice cream?
Ice cream has egg yolks and egg whites and neither of them are cooked....

Is it okay to take a bath when you have chickenpox?

I have canker sores on the bottom of my tongue, the glands in my throat are very sore. Whyyy???
my tongue is also sore and kind of white in the back. it is very painful to eat and i dont know why this is happening. I am normaly very healthy. Anyone have any suggestions?...

Can rock stars, philanthropists & world governments eradicate AIDS?
To be honest, this isn't so much a question for my information as it is my curiosity of what others think. But with so much being said over who (celebrities, philanthropists, governments) is ...

E-coli is a backteria caused by a group of tiny plants . Question ? can it be man made?
my question is can e-coli be produce by human chemical ...

Can Mono relapse?
I had mono almost 2 years ago and now i'm feeling the same symptons and I was told that you would never get this again. What is going on?...

What is a cold soar and how do you get one?

Do you think I have mono?
Fatigue ( for 4-5 months now)
Soar throat
Low low fever 99.4-99.8
Not really hungry.
I went to the doctor, they took a blood test, and they said if they found mono, they'd ...

Did you ever experience a cold sore / fever blister before?
How long did it take to heal and what medication did you use? What are your thougths when you see someone with a cold sore / fever blister?...

What`s the connection beetween chicken pox and herpes?

What disease do misquotes carry?

If you are under 21 and have crabs do you need any parent consent?
eh?...

The dreaded "flu"?
i am on day 10 of having this frigging flu stuff. now and then i thought i was back with the living and then pow. has anyone else gone through this....

My friend's son (2 yrs old) is having PERSISTENT fevers, what could cause them?
She has taken him to 4 different doctors... they all say it's not an issue unless Motrin does not bring down the fever, and leave it at that.

1 doctor ran several blood tests looking ...

unfguy2006
Spit on by a sick person..will I get sick?
Today in a (small) classroom, a girl coughed, and I felt a bit of spit land on the bottom rim of my nostril. Not necessarily in my nose, but close. I forgot, and didn't really wipe it. It was small. I went to blow my nose later, too. Can I have pushed that droplet of spit into my nose, causing me to get sick? Am I just being paranoid?
Additional Details
I should probably add that I am healthy in general, and I take Airborne, wash my hands often, and use sanitizer. Does this help my chances?

D
Yes you can get sick ,but with your added details even if your get the virus it won't make you that sick.
You all so could include vitamin rich foods to your diet.
To boost your immune system naturally.

Good luck....

sanbox69
you can get sick just by being near her

Mistystars
Rating
Yes you could get sick.

Techie
Yes you can get sick. Hopefully your immune system will be strong enough to fight it off though.

Depending on the virus type, any or all of the following routes of transmission may be common:

Touching infectious respiratory secretions on skin (when shaking hands, for example) and on environmental surfaces and then touching the eyes or nose.

Inhaling relatively large particles of respiratory secretions transported briefly in the air.

Inhaling droplet nuclei: smaller infectious particles suspended in the air for long periods of time.

Studies suggest a person is most likely to transmit rhinoviruses in the second to fourth day of infection, when the amount of virus in nasal secretions is highest

ihovyg
Unfortunately transmission of infectious agents occur via droplet contact, now be optimist and hope your healthy immune system is ready for battle and don't let it get to you, you'll probably wont get sick and wasted all your energy being worried about it.
Good luck!!

Samantha
My mom is a teacher... she takes Airborn and Vitamin C supplements and she hasnt gotten sick-- after working with tons of sick kids and being thrown up on (ew!!)

So wash up alot with warm water and soap, eat healthy, and take vitamins. You'll be fine.

And don't drink from water bubblers by the way. I got strep throat 3 times a year for 4 years til I stopped drinking from water bubblers. Havent gotten it since.

So you might get sick. I just wrote way too much to answer your question, but oh well

touretts45678
you're probly gunna be fine, if u keep thinking ur gunna be sick u probly will end up gettin sick, ur mind is a powerful thing

kay_flood
Rating
you could very definitely get sick, that is how people get these things. If I were you, I would start using Zicam nasal swabs per the package instructions now, Zicam blocks viral replication and thus shortens the duration and severity of any cold virus, on occasion can even stop it. Drink lots of fluids and at the first signs of infection, stay home, don't spread it around like your classmate obviously has.

Phil B
u probably have about a 60% chance of getting sick from that

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy