Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What can i do to boost my immune system?

My 5yr.old temp 101.8-102.9 fever and neck pain,limbs are sore. I noticed white dots on throat.viral?strep?
Doctor says via phone that this sounds viral and just alternate motrin/tylenol.........

Has anyone every gotten sick from eating moldy bread?

Should nurses be forced to change there uniforms before going home?
should nurses be forced to change there uniforms before going home ,as they walk around shops and supermarkets spreading diseases like mrsa , e-coli , typhoid , hepatitus , maybe its about time we ...

My b/f has a 101.5 fever shoud i take him to the hospital?

Additional Details
he started feelin sick yesterday.. hes achy, sore throat, very tired, and feels nauceouus. i'm not sure what to do (he has taken meds already)...

Does anyone know a good cure for the flu?

Help PLEASE?
my daughter has been complaining of a very sore head (she is 3) and has a temperature and has been vomiting,i have given her some calpol but she is still ill should i call the doc or see if she feels ...

On a scale of 1-10, how bad does a flu shot hurt?

My throat has been KILLING me for 2 days, how do i know if i need my tonsils out, or if i have strep throat?
it hurts pretty badly when i swallow! any remedies? please help!...

Is lyme disease fatal?

What is the best home remedy for a sore throat?

Is it possible for someone to get chicken pox twice?

Headlice problems?
what do you reccommend for getting rid of them, my daughter is always getting them from school, and to be quite honest im sick of it! tried nearly everything now, what do you use though?...

Can one contact HIV by kissing?

How do i deal with internal pains and gas?
i do get pains after ...

Where is the most bacteria/germ filled place?
I already know the answer to this, I'm just curious how many other people actually realize where it is & why.
Additional Details
For the record, it's neither a body part ...

Can I be a carrier of chicken pox and I can I get it again?
I had a very mild case of chicken pox because I got it while I was having typhoid and was receiving a lot of medication. My brother just got chicken pox. Is it possible for me to get it again? And ...

What is it called when u have to pee alot?
i don't know what it is ...

My brother has the stoach flu, what should he eat?!!!!!?
My brother had the flu yesterday and he threw up once. What is something he can eat today that won't be hard on his stomach. anything besides toast?...

What's the next thing up from chicken pox?
My son's friend has got something and we don't know what it it but we know it is the next thing up from chicken pox?
Does anybody know what it is?...

cheetahwoman83
Name the first sign that you're getting a cold.?

mstovall2003
It varies from person to person(cough,sniffles, fever, etc.).

GirlUdontKnow
Rating
my nasal passage gets really soft and "moist", but not quite enough for a runny nose, and being very sneezy.

jlw78418
Rating
for me it is ...all i want to do is sleep all day then sleep all night that is how i know that i am getting sick

i never have time to sleep

Schleppy
Rating
For me it's feeling run down and a little scratchiness in the throat.

jmac_598
runny nose
sniffles
coughing
sore throat
body aches
headache

?
Rating
Every time I get a sore throat I know right then I'm getting a cold. But everyone is different.

Duff
If you exercise, you may notice that you're just a little low on energy for no good reason, or your muscles want to cramp up even though you have enough salt + electolytes.

The true common cold is caused by a rhinovirus, but a lot of other viruses that people refer to as a "cold" will cause the above, such as... just about every virus that has circulated so far this year.

If you drink as much gatorade as you can stand for the first couple of days that you just barely start to feel that you're coming down with something, it may stop you from getting sick.

I've started to keep germ wipes in my car, my house, and my locker at work. I do not touch my face, just like a restaurant worker, unless my hands are washed and about to be washed again... I think it helps.

darkdragun05
runny nose for dc101 trivia

sweet-cookie
Rating
start of a cold :(

1] a scratchy sore throat

2] runny nose ( sneezing)

3] feverishness

awwwww you feel rough.....

>^,,^<

vickic531
radio trivia answer - RUNNY NOSE

good luck!

TweetyBird
Rating
Anyone who said it varies or that it's different for everybody is correct. The initial symptoms are not the same for all people and may not be the same with every cold for the same person.

jugglehopper39
Rating
runny nose

bucsandducks
RUNNY NOSE

li li b
runny nose

Sam E
trivia answer is runny nose

sunshine05rose
Runny Nose work for the B105.1 Radio Trivia

Starry Eyes
it's a sore throat for me

cq
Sneezing

nikki! <3RDJ<3
Rating
a stuffed up nose

colin c
chill bumbs

racer123
Rating
The shivers.

?
Rating
sniffles

cookie78monster
Rating
RUNNY NOSE

SNLfan4rizzle
sore throat, runny nose

missada51
Rating
RUNNY NOSE IS THE ANSWER FOR O-ROCK AND MIX'S RADIO:-)

The First Lady
Rating
I am recovering from a cold right now and can say that this time I had no "loud" warning signs - I just woke up last week and it was here.

It varies from one person to the next in addition - each time you catch a cold you don't experience the same symptoms.

Typically I will experience a throat discomfort (sore or scratchy); nasal and/or head congestion usually sets in once the cold is already present. You might experience chills, loss of appetite and tired.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy