Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

MRSA !! Do you know of anyone catching it, and did they survive ??
My wife's mother got it from a patient carrier and lost her life. Just wondered how many others have had the same kind of experiance....

Meningitis .............?
im 14
and just my leg was itching and a Purple red rash has come up on my leg its only little but i just done the glass test and they haven't faded im scared and serious

what ...

How do u get rid of a tick?

Could u get a disease...?
could u get a desease by fiingerbangin wit a condom that has expired in 2005...

I am really sick i think i have the flu...?
can u give me some tips please?...

Why is chicken pox called chicken pox??
where does the chicken come into it?...

What is the most common cause of fever?

Can you catch germs from library books?

What can hepatitus lead to?
I want to know what type of diseases can occur, and what are some of the effects can happen, i also want to know different diseases that can occur....

Should I go out tonight, considering I've been ill?
I had the Flu (PROPER Flu!) 3 weeks ago and was off work for a week. I then started with a throat infection, which went after antibiotics, it then came back a day or two later but my local ENT dept ...

Is bipolar contagious?
can you catch it from being around someone who has it ?...

Parvo(please Help)?
my dog has parvo and i don't know what to do...can't take to vet!!...

Does "Bird Flu" exist?
I don't think it does. It's just a sad attempt at an anti-meat campaign by PETA. Oh, those people who died from it? Who says it wasn't some other disease? I'm sure people would ...

What's the reason of increasing aids people in the world?

Can I drink alcohol with strep and on amoxicillin?
A couple friends of mine and I are planning on going to a golf outing this weekend. I found out monday I have strep throat and have been on amoxicillin since then. The outing is saturday. My throat ...

Can shingles be contagious for new born babies?

What happens when you run in the cold?
what does it do to your body?...

If you have strep throat, is it normal to also shake uncontrolably and have black dots on your throat?
my friend has strep throat and she has all other symptoms i am able to reserch. but she also has a black and white spotted throat, and was shaking uncontrolably. shes 15 years old, and short and thin ...

I was eating ice chips the other night at work and a nurse asked if I was anemic. Is this a symptom of anemia?

Do you think there will be a cure for aids, cancer, or other incurable disease in the near future?

chikpurs
My boyfriend has hep C , is it going to effect me ?

pelenpuppy
Rating
Yes, hep is contagious. You need to see your doc and he can give you specifics and test you for the virus

*Larry P. he's for me*
Rating
Hep C is the most contageous form. Stay very protected as there is no cure and it is a degenrative disease. My mother in law has it and is on lots of meds and has a very compromised immune system because of it. Be careful.

Happy
How long has he know? HEP C is very contagious.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy