Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is e.coli?
i wanted to know what it was and if you die automatically if u have it....

Is it possible to get AIDS this way ?
Okay well i went to the restaurant and the floor was wet i fell on something i think is urine...is it possible to get AIDS when contacting urine?...

Should i drink water when i have a sore throat even if it really hurts.?
or should i just drink war water.(nasty)...

What are drugs to combat infections?

Should i go to school tomorrow??
it is thursday and i have been off all week with a throat infection, nausea and i high fever.
the fever is almost gone. i still feel very nauses, i can hardly talk and my throat is killing me.<...

Chicken pox.......Ive had them b4, but my niece has it, am i at risk? also.......?
a woman in my work is pregnant, should i stay off work in case im carrying?
could i be putting her at risk ?
any help would be great thanks in ...

On an average blood test at a hospital would they test for Hepatitus C?
I'm sure they test for just about everything but I was wondering if a patient goes into the hospital and gets the average blood test done would the results include whether or not the patient has ...

What causes worms in the human body?

I feel like throwing up after eating.I also can't eat much?
It's been going in the last fiew weeks. i feel like the food is up in my throagh is not going down.I feel no pain in stomich.I don't eat unhealthly food.And noticed i'm losing weight....

What is the best way to get a bug that makes you vomit?
what things make people get bugs?...

How do i get rid of coughing up slime with out taking anti biotics ?

4 year old with fever and cough. help?
my daughter's doctor is away until monday. she has had an on and off dry cough and 101 fever since friday. she has no runny nose,throat pain, headache or any othe rsymtoms except perhaps loss of ...

If in have MRSA will i have it forever?

Human immunodeficiency virus?
Better known as HIV,i am just wondering are few things(so PLEASE be serious):
1.How long does a person usually live for if they have it?
2.How do you know if you have it?
3.(Maybe tied ...

With the out bereak of bird flu in the uk do you think i should be worried?
i live in the country and next to my field is a farm with about 30 chickens...The man that owns them is not the sort to keep them inside ect...The chickens sometimes go into my field where i walk my ...

Sore throat!!?and my phelgm is yellow colour..wad happen??wad cause to have sore throat?

Is there a cure for aids now?
and are there any good druds for aids and how much do they cosy?...

I feel so sick like im going to die?
I dont know if i have the flu or a virus. It is really bad. I have a terrible headache, I am hot and sweating, There is mucus all over my body. My throat hurts. My nose is clogged. I been sick for 2 ...

Does a mortician sew a persons mouth and eyes closed after death?

When you take an antibiotic how does it kill the virus?

french_indian777
Is orange juice good when having flu and cold?

sarah e
Rating
yeah

Hove Andrew
Rating
Yep it is

john b
Rating
Yes, orange juice has Vitamin C, and Potassium.

Binnus
Rating
To my experience, it is not good. It makes me cough all the more. But if you steam the whole orange fruit, cut into two pieces for about 30 minutes and eat up everything except the skin, it makes you feel good. You can do this every day for at least 1 week. Why not give it a try?

eddood52
Yes. It, as well as clear fluids (7-Up, etc) are preferred and stay clear of milk products since they produce mucous.

vegasbrother98
Rating
yes, it helps clean out your body.

Alfie333
Rating
It has a lot of Vitamin C which is supposed to help if you have a cold. Actually fluids of any kind are good if you have a cold or the flu. You do not want to become dehydrated. My favorite is tea with lemon and honey and chicken soup. Try it.

emanzit
Very good.
The flu or cold depletes you body of fluids and vitamin C.
Oranges are a good source of Vit C and juice is a good way to rehydrate yourself. So if you mix the oranges to the juice you are kind of hitting 2 birds with one stone. So as to say..
It also helps replace other lost electrolytes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy