Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Why does Jesus let parents beat their children?
Jesus loves the little children

all the children of the world.

Jesus gives them heart defects

measles, mumps, and ringwormed necks.

Jesus loves the little ...

How safe is the Gardasil vaccine?
I took my fourteen year old daughter to get the vaccine and now I'm hearing about some young girls dying from it or getting sick from the vaccine. My daughter hasn't had any bad reaction to ...

How can i relieve the pain of a Urinary Tract Infection?
How can i relieve the pain? especially around the urethra? thats bothering me the most!!...

I have been in bed with a Flu Virus for 7days now, is this Normal?
Firstly I was having Hot and cold Fevers,then ever since I have felt major Nausia. After three days , I went to a Doctor, and now take antibiotics plus painkillers, but I am not feeling well yet. Can ...

Omgg help please why did i do this?!?
So yesterday I was trying on bathing suit bottoms, and I kept my underwear on when I was trying them all on except I was really on the fence about one pair, I didn't know if they would fit when I...

Can an infection on the body cause our body to have a fever?
I currently have an infection, and 3 days after my wound/infection, I have severe fevers and chills. Is this due to my infection?...

An injury that penetrates the skin would NOT cause which of the following?
a. an inflammatory response

b. The mobilization of granulocytes from the yellow bone marrow

c. Activation of both the cellular and humoral branches of the immune system
<...

Is urinary tract infection is a big problem???????
am suffering with this problem from last six months.....am 22yrs old.got married six months back..........found that i hav pylonephrites........is this a big problem?.....is their complete treatment ...

My sister got diagnosed with fifths disease and scarlet fever all on the same day, HELP?!!!!!!!!!!!?
She got diagnosed today and I have no ide what it is or anything. Is it contagious? Is it deadly? :// I have no idea. I reasearched it but every source was different! I just want the truth for ...

How come u cant contract hiv from sharing a razor, but u can by sharing needles......?
Isnt the premise pretty much the same....
Additional Details
Isnt the premise pretty much the same if you cut yourself with a ...

Cold Sores?
My mother in law, who has a cold sore, keeps kissing my baby son. I don't like it as I think he'll get a cold sore. Can anyone tell me the facts on if this is true or not?...

What are the symthpos of AIDS and how long are you going to live when you are afected?

I shared a drink with my friend who had a coldsore and im terrified im going to get one please help!!!!!!!?
i shared a drink with my friend who had a coldsore the other week and also his girlfriend who does get coldsores too kept pecking me on the mouth (drunk and girly) they both get coldsores very ...

If someone has a sore throat to the extend that they can only whisper...?
is it sensible to send them to high school the next ...

Iwant to know the diagnosi of t fever?

Killing bed bugs with normal pesticide?
Is it possible to kill bed bugs with normal pesticide? or do i have to use pesticide specially formulated for killing bed bugs?
Additional Details
bed bugs feed on ur blood. not dead ...

Why not spread disease?
I have 5 diseases . Two posssably 3 of these are contageous ,( one exists due to misdiagnosis by a doctor). I am told to not come in contact with others due to the posability of spreading the ...

What is spinal meningitis and what can it do to a baby?

I just kissed my girlfriend and she has a bad cold, what can i do to prevent getting this cold?

What sickness or diagnoses could be these symptoms?
-feeling paralized
- fever that drops up and down
- throwing up
- dizziness
- cough
- headache...

the only thing that comes to mind is dehydration or the flu...any ...

Jim H
Is it illegal to say a herb cures a decease in the US.?

trufflershuffler
Rating
You can say whatever you want, but if you market it, you have to make everyone aware that the FDA hasn't tested it.

Sehr_Klug 50
Nope, sayng anything about pot, or other illegal substance is NOT illegal in this country.
The problem would be, tht you advertise such a drug for selling, or promoting its consumption.....
That would be gravely illegal...
However even for recomending a drug "X" to anybody, you have to base your say on scientifical facts (at the moment, that is quite a bit impossible)

TweetyBird
It is not illegal to merely claim this. It is illegal to claim this and sell the herb based on a false claim. A false claim would be that there is no scientific and/or medical evidence to support the claim or that the claim is not generally accepted by the medical/scientific community.

Stephanie
YES! 2001 law statute! (can't remember the cause number)
But yes, it is unlawful to state cure alls with herbs in the U.S.

Bob-O
Rating
It's illegal to market it that way unless you can provide proof to back up your claim.

Gene
Rating
I believe you can say it (first amendment) but you can't sell them and make the claim. That's how the two time fellon Kevin Trudeau gets away with selling his books "Cures they don't want you to know about"

♪ pepperkittyn ♪
Rating
No, it's not illegal unless you market it without proof to back up your claim.

They will fight tooth and nail over that, though, because herbs are a FAR less profitable business to the pharmaceutical agencies.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy