Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is this bad?
i have been sick with the flu and i was throwing up all yesterday and i couldn't keep anything down but finally i was able to drink some gengereale and i hvae not eaten anything since thursday ...

Doctors or medical people please answer?
when i was a baby i had tthe chicken pox now i am 12 and about 6 months ago we thought i had them again and when my mom didcribed them to my doctor she said they were probably the chicken pox so we ...

If someone once had hep c but it is no longer active can they still transmit the virus to others ?

Is taking antibiotics without having an infection bad for you? (read details)?
my signs and symptoms were: frequency/urgency with urination
doc diagnosis: urinary tract infectioned

1. she prescribed bactrim (an antibiotic)
2. she ordered a urine analisis ...

Does freezing really give you a cold?

Additional Details
If not why do people belive this is true?...

What's about the only way to catch mononucleosis?
I know someone who has mono, and she says the doctors told her that it was STAGE 1 mono, whatever the heck that is and that it's not contagious. From my understanding of mono, any form is ...

Genarl health?
ive come to a conclusion that i feel like s**t most of the time, and my husband says its because i eat nothing but junk.
I want to eat healthy but do not know were to start and what i should be ...

How long do germs live on toilet seats?

Which is worse Pneumonia or Strep Throat??

Starve a Fever?
I have flu like symtems, and am taking lemsips. Someone said I should not eat much but drink loads...is this true about the eating less? Also when I sleep for short periods i wake soaked, but always ...

How can you tell if you have a bladder problem?

Is hiv/aids contagious ?

Water poisoning??
how exactly do you die from this, what does the water do inside?...

Do I have a flu or some other sickness?
My chest around is having pain my fever is going away but my neck is hurting alot more and more what should i do?...

How mutch will it cost to walk in the doctors office to let them know im sick?
its not a huge sickness. i just feel sick and my face keeps breaking out. i just want to ask for advice. (and keep myself out of school for a couple of hours) will it cost a lot?...

Where to get herpes tests?
I am worried that I might be have herpes. Since I am new to US, I don't know much about the medical system in US. Where can I have herpes tests? Urologic physician? Or is there any other type of ...

Can you catch diseases by giving head?

What is staff infection can you get rid of it, how do you get it?

Can you died from liver failure?

Argh virus?
Well I've had a sore throat all day.. and felt weak and shaky, now my heads a bit hot. I haven't got a BLOCKED nose but I keep having to blow it and i'm sneezing alot.
Is this the ...

Ronnie M
If you had ring worm once can you get it again?

Tony
Rating
yes

Grumpyoldfart
Kill the ringworm by painting over it with clear fingernail polish.

Daphny D
duh especially if u play in rain water.

Jenblossom
Rating
YES!
RING WORM IS A PARISITE AND IS USUALLY TRANSMITTED FROM ANIMALS TO HUMANS!
IF YOU HAVE PETS YOU MAY WANT TO HAVE THEM CHECKED IF IT IS RECURRING!

TJ
Yes.

As already stated it is a fungus. It seems to grow in a circle (commonly on the inner part of upper arm) thus the name ring--don't know where they got worm from. I've successfully treated it with over the counter athlete's foot spray. Hit it a few times a day for a week or till it goes away--see Dr. if no success

Dr.TORNADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ring worm is a fungus and live on the skin, if u had it once, you will get it again, if you don't clean yourself carefully

And don't worry, it killed by any broad spectrum antifungal

Artemis
Rating
If you mean, are you immune, the answer is no. You can get it again.

EhsDancer
Rating
yup

SweetGin
Ringworm is a fungus, not parasite, and yes it can be contracted anytime a person is exposed. Go to store and buy athlete's foot spray, works like a charm if it's on skin. If it's in hair, have to see Dr.

undercovernudist
yes it is fungus

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy