Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My daughter has a wart virus.Please tell me your experience of treatment?

Home remedies for flu?
I need to get better for tomorrow.

I have :

Blocked nose
Very sort throat
Stone cold but feel very hot
Tired but not enough to sleep
Really achey and sore!<...

I can't smell anything at all ?
i was just sitting by my computer and there was a vase with roses i tried to smell it but i smelt nothing . So i went into the kitchen and i couldn't smell garlic , onions , even really strong ...

Have you ever had pink eye!~?
how does it feel and look like!~...

Have you ever been on 2 antibiotics @ once?
The doc has me on them, & I have nothing but DIARRHEA! How can I relieve the runs?
Additional Details
I can't swallow yogurt....

How to get rid of a cold?

I have severe pain in all of my joints? What could this be?
I have pain in my joints that prevents me from sleeping at night. It is really severe and in all of my joints....

What does it mean when yoy´ve got fever and you shiver??
I´ve been told it means that the fever is going down , is this true???...

What do you know about Clostridium Difficile? How long can you have it before you get diagnosed?
How hard is it to get rid of? M...

Can i drink alcohol after recieving a flu shot?

What are rabies?
I keep hearing ppl talking about rabies, i think you get them from an animal? but im not to sure. How can you get them? What do you get them from? and what are they?...

How do i get rid of a cold fast?
I just gotta cold 2day and school starts 2morow and i dont wanna go around sneezeing and my nose running every minute. how do i get rid of it fast or anything that can help it. help me! quick!...

How do i get a fever, cold, or the flu? I need to get sick in the next day..?
Please help....

What is the last epidemic the USA had to deal with? I am talking about diseases.?

Can you get a diease from smoking weed with other people?

Husband came in contact with feces of grandfather who now has mrsa, what tests should husband have?

Additional Details
g-father had "bed sore", took to doctor and he gave an antibiotic and told to give spitz bath, g-father had bowel movement in spitz bath, how husband came ...

Is there anything can be done about repeated sinus infections?
i get at least 5 every winter. I have tryed washing me hands more often but that doesnt help....

What does it mean if you get headaches for wks at a time. I get nauseous sometimes too, dont have a fever .?

I think i have the flu. Do you have to get a urine sample at the doctors?
i was just ...

How many shots do you get in the hepatitis b series??

cyran
If you are around someone who sneezes and they don't have a cold is there any way you could get a cold?

MamaSmurf
Yes, it is possible. They can still carry germs and virus that can cause cold or flu. Be sure to wash you hands with soap and hot water often. If you are someplace that is not close to water and soap, carry the antibiotic wipes or an antibiotic waterless hand cleaner. Try not to touch your face, eyes, or nose a lot. These can be the entry ports for germs that your hands have come into contact with....

pucca
you cant identify that someone has a cold by sneezing. through sneezing you can get rid the bacteria that attacks your nose. it serves as defense mechanism to your body. but you should be careful next time coz even if it is just a simple and shottime sneezing, it has so many bacterias that you can acquire with.

Ghislaine
Rating
Yes. It's an interesting fact that when you have a cold virus and can infect someone else with it, you don't actually know you've got it. In other words you are infectious before you get symptoms yourself. Once you have symptoms, you are no longer infectious.

kelankoo
yess, when someone sneezes many things can be coming out

movingcat2000
lol yes?

No u cant...unless someone else has it around u...

Its like can u get drunk from a non-alcoholic drink?

Gemma N
if they are carrying the particulat pathogen then yes

Mélanie Potvin
Rating
I sneeze around people all the time. I have allergies. I think it depends on the kind of sneezing. If I sneeze because I have a cold, then yes, it would be contagious. If I sneeze due to allergies... well allergies aren't contagious so there wouldn't be a problem.

Also, a nurse once told me that you can only catch a cold from someone pre-symptoms. So you wouldn't know it until you get it. The only way to truly prevent you from catching a cold from someone else is to stay away from everyone at all times. Which would be ridiculous. So basically, there isn't much you can do.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy