Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

A question about an infection.?
What are all the causes of a yeast infection? Can it kill me if I ignore it for too long? How long is too long?...

Hep-c would you pray for me.?
I am on hep-c medicine and I need you to pray for me would you....

Can kissing be a cause of catching aids/HIV?

How do I get over the flu if I just got sick?

Does anyone know if a tongue ring can cause strep throat or throat infections?

Is it possible to have herpes inside your ear?

I have the flu?
So I got tested yesterday, and it was positive for the flu. But my question is how come your body feels all achy and sore? I mean, its a disease in your respiratory system right? But my neck is stiff ...

Can you get a cold sore in your nose?

What id the difference between a pandemic and a epidemic?

Motion sickness remedies?
Does anyone know any good motion sickness remedies? I am going to be traveling on a plane for the first time in 8 years and the last time I was on a plane I nearly threw up. I get motion sickness ...

What can i use to get rid of an outbreak (like fever blister or core sores) fast?
I have to go into work tomorrow. Is there something i can put on it tonight to make it clear up or almost clear up by morning.?...

Do we really need a flu vaccine?

Can putting baby oil on your skin at night for when you sleep help with scabies?
I have been doing the lice shampoo and cleaning everything and also spraying with the lice spray in the house but I heard baby oil smothers them is that true?
Additional Details

How to tackle this?
my daughter had some rashes in the knee portion and almost all over the body. with this we diagnosed it to be chicken pox. she had high fever with severe cold. after the doc adviced we put her on ...

Why does my 2 year old's fever keep coming back?
We have been on 3 rounds of antibiotics each time it starts with a fever and no sleep, next day fever doesnt go away, 3rd day his nose is stuffed and cough begins. 2 times this started after the 4...

Health question?
what are some symptons of urinary tract infection? im experiencing some abdominal pain, so i'm seeing the dr today....

When do you get vaccinated for smallpox?
ok, so bassicaly im overreacting to something i saw on the internet about small pox, and eventhough i have none of the symptoms, im just wondering when you get vaccinated. for example, would you get ...

Why should you always complete a coiurse of antibiotics even if you are already cured?
yeah please and thank ...

I have got glandular fever, and i have been off work for 2 months?
Is anyone out there got it or as annoyed as me. I'm getting better slowly but still well tired....

Is shingles contagious to a child who has had the Chicken Pox Vaccine?
We are visiting my mother in law next weekend and she just had a breakout of shingles. My children ages 8 and 6 have had the Chicken Pox Vaccine. Will this be contagious to them? Should I ...

<33
I think I have a cold?
I just got rid of a sore throat, but now my nose is stuffed up really bad. Any way to get rid of a stuffy nose? It's mostly my right nostril that's the most stuffiest; my left one's okay, but a little runny. I kept sneezing a lot lately, also. Any help here?

Vrisshh
just take steam & lot of rest................
prefer aurvedic medicines ,
tell ur mom to giv u decoction of tulsi juice +ginger ....it wll help u a lot

answergiver
Rating
Buy a Tepi pot and use it, they are fantastic and clear the sinuses right out--Oprah had a show about the use of it/them.

OMFGWTFBBQ
Rating
It could be just allergies. Some symptoms of the common cold involves a minor fever and light headiness. You should eat more green; that sounds like a cheesy advice, but vegetables and fruit will boost your vitality to your immune system and unclog any bacteria within your nose.

It still couldn't hurt to see a doctor, though. If it is a cold after all, try to get extra hours of sleep and don't try to move around a lot (exercising, working, etc.). Also eating your greens will definitely help in the long run.

Dawn M
Rating
get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids

Sarah
Rating
NIQUILLLLLL

Kay P
Rating
Clariten (sp?) clears my stuffy nose up! :3 When ever I have nose issues, it helps TONS!

Blaven!
Get some of the cold pills that have zinc in them. They can shorten the duration and intensity of a cold. It works for me.

$@|&#92;/|
Rating
plenty of sleep, a lot of vitamin c which is in orange juice and keep warm

?
Stay in bed, drink plenty of Juice, and call me in the Morning.

nickipettis
could be cold, could be an allergy.

a long very warm shower will be comforting, I like Thera-flu more than Nyquil. the Thera-flu tastes like hot lemonade.

hannah
Rating
take Ecanasha like right away!
asap
i started getting one last week
and it worked PERFECT!
I LOVE IT NOW :)

good luck

sunflower2052002
Rating
get alot of sleep,that cures alot.

robertgrap838
If you inhale some steam from, say, a shower or bowl of soup, it'll temporarily give you relief from the stuffy nose. Unfortunately, when you get a cold, all you can do is give it time to go away.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy