Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Have any of you females had a bladder infection before?
If so, could you tell me about it because I think I have it....

Which are fatal infectious diseases in the UK?

Can you get diseases....?
from needles even if they've been sterilized well? Like if someone with HIV takes a hit of something using a needle then sterilized it then gave it to me could I still get HIV?
Additional D...

I heard that some people will be contacted with HIV by sitting on a needle stuck in the chair,is that true?

Hiv infection?
ok so i kissed (open mouth) a guy while i had a canker sore under my tongue.it was mostly me kissing his neck. but a few times we did kiss with mouths open. turns out he has HIV. should i start to ...

What are the three lines of defence against infection?

How do antibiotics work and why are they becoming less effective?

Did somebody completely cure from Hep C ?

How is Alcoholism a disease?
Can it be transmitted from person to person? Will I catch it!?
Additional Details
So is smoking a disease? I'm just curious, I'm not sure what constitues a disease....

Staph Infection at my high school!?!?!?!!?
I go to one of the HS in the bay area and i recently found out last night that my school has staph infection, but it's mild case, but I'm scared it will get worse. Can anybody tell me ANYTHI...

My mother has sepsis could she have found out earlier if she had of had any blood work done?

Can you Clear my doubt? plz,?
Here is my question.What are the scientific problems occur when the marriage takes place betwen the Blood Relationship....

Kissing advice???????!!!!!!!!?
Whats the best place to have a first kiss??...

What is the best way to treat a sore throat?
Around Metro Atlanta, there is a pre-season flu going around and I have it. I have tried Vicks VapoRub and cough drops. Any other suggestions?...

Elevated white blood cell count with a 9-year old boy?
The illness started on November 6th with extreme diaherra and vomitting, but no fever. This lastest for 3 weeks. We took him to the doctor and they kept telling me it was a virus. Well, the ...

Can you pass chicken pox on to a third person?
Hi
Can you carry the virus on you and pass on to another or is it only contracted from the person who has the virus to another?
Additional Details
To be more precise, my mother is ...

Y does it smell(girls only plz)?
my "down there" smells bad and no it dont smell like fish i take a shower everyday it dont itch or anything but when i pee the pee it looks dirty i mean not like regular pee like it has ...

Can I get really sick from kissing my dog?

I know im sick but what does it sound like i have?
whenever i swallow it feels dry, like i have a bunch of dried buggers in here. There is puss in my throat but im almost positive that its leftover from the last time i had strep throat (about 7 ...

Am I in Trouble?
When I was a baby I contracted debilitating diseases. The doctors cured me, but I have minor to severe chronic stomach pains. Should I tell my pediatrician about these stomachackes or just ignore ...

modbride
I think I've got the flu. What should I do?
On Friday I had a dry cough. Yesterday my body got super achy and I'm getting the chills then I'm sweating. I took the day off work. Is there anything I can do to speed up the recovery? I'm a teacher so I should go back tomorrow :-(
Additional Details
I'm guessing the kids are the ones who gave it to me!

wantsshy
Rating
Take AIrborne you can find it at your local pharmacy and get a netti pot.... the kind I use is called sinu-cleanse

crowfeathers
Rating
Stay off work so you can rest. The flu takes awhile if that's what you have. Rest and Time will cure you. You might even want to take off a week.

Theraflu is nothing special, just a bunch of over-the-counter medications all mixed into one pill: tylenol(acetaminophen), Pseudoephedrine(sudafed) and either an antihistamine (Chlorpheniramine) or cough medicine (dextromethorphan). Best to take them seperately when you need them and not all at once.

PaiGowAddict
NO, dont go back.. You will infect your students AND your coworkers.. Stay home at least 1 to 2 more days, wash your hands, and take care of yourself... don't be that person that comes into work SICK!

your best friend
Rating
take echinacea, vitamin c, and your favorite cold medicine (mine is mucinex dm). also take ibuprofen throughout the day for aches and a possible fever. drink lots of juice. v8 fusion peach mango is really good and it has a serving of fruits and a serving of vegetables in one cup.

fixn2rock
Rating
Take 1000 ml Vitamin C and 1 Echinacea (an herb available anywhere) now and every 12 hrs until better. Theraflu works pretty good for chills and sweats. Take it and cozy up in a blanket with a book for an evening. If you need help to sleep Nyquil works good.

blueiis_99
go to the dr....and get medicine, stay away from the kids.. Because I sure don't want you infecting my kids, or me.

myama87
dont go to work, until u get totally better, ull give ur virus to every1 else. instead go to the doctor and get a prescription..stay home and rest for a few days until u get better..drink orange juice..i recomend minute maid....the students can just have a sub for them..........and ornage juice always makes me feel better. also use theraflu..get lemon its a tad sour but makes ur body feel great.its soo good for ur body when u drink it b4 bed.... also.. i would try tylenol cold.. poor thing.. i hope u get better

tj is cool
Rating
Drink lots of water and sleep a lot. I think you may have a fever too. See a doctor if you are still not getting better.

JO Spice♥**
Rating
I feel so sorry for you hun. But you never know it may be a fever . But if your pretty sure its the flu go see you doctor. To get better, stay warm and drink liquid a lot. It will help the bacteria get "out" easier and faster. Take medicine. I suggest ask you doctor what type and rest a lot. Sleep as much as you can. Try not to move or walk a lot. If you do fitness, don't. It will only hurt your system more. Eat healthy or atleast try too. When I'm sick I never want to eat a lot but if you don't eat it will only leave you unhealthy. I've got to say you can't really recover fast. Sorry to say. But flu is a bit serious so you don't want to go back to work the next day. Flu spreads really easily. And take your temperature often. The average human body temperature is 36-37°C. And if you haven't gotten the flu shot, you may want to (ask your doctor first) because it may prevent you from getting it again for the year. I hope you get better and I hope I helped!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy