Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

Do you get a sore throat when you have allergies???

If bleach kills 99.9% of germs, what germ is the other .1% ?

Can air in a needle kill you?
like an iv or in your ...

How can u protect urself?
from hiv ...

Whats the best way to get rid of the common cold?

DO you actually know someone with?
AIDS, or cancer.

I do not know anyone who has cancer, or AIDS. I know of ONE person who died from colon cancer at age 31, but i did not know her before she died.

Is this rare? Y...

Please can anyone tell me if removing your tonsils makes your appetite bigger?

How come africa has certain diseases that the u.s doesnt have as much of?
im not talking bout aids though i mean like malariea
cuz i know they have a huge problem with that over there
but why isnt it so bad here ?
also- is malaria treatable??...

Can you get hiv if....?
If you were talking to someone and they were really close to you and there breath went right in your mouth and possibly some saliva?...

Daughter has 102 fever, she says she feels fine should go to school,dad wants her too?
last night she did complain about her back hurting, stomache ache, possibly tonsils alittle swollen should she go to school anyway?...

Treatment for bladder infection?

What does it mean when you have blood in your stool?
i know that is a bad question to ask but i am scared and i thought this would be the place to ask....

Whats the best thing to do if you have a pink eye?
Besides going to the doctor for antibiotics, what can I do?...

My neighbours keep chickens in their garden?
should I be calling environmental health
Additional Details
I live in a concrete jungle in East L...

Ebola and AIDS?
Does anyone else believe that Ebola and AIDS was created by the Soviet Union and /or the United States during the cold war. And thus was released into Africa to study the effects on a population of ...

What strengthens immune system?

Is there a way you can tell some one has HIV by a something in there body or something else??
not including the HIV ...

What causes the disease PARVO?

My friend has strep throat and we were sharing a drink all night and now I feel like I may be getting strep?
but I it doesnt hurt that bad yet. Would it be worth gonig to the doctor now or would they not even be able to tell until it gets worse?
Additional Details
..This was Thursday we shared ...

ys
I just found out that my ex husband has hepatitis C.what should i do?
i have not been with for seven years but we did use to shoot up drugs and share needles with each other

icddppl
Rating
Go get tested! Most county health offices offer free testing and it's anonymous also. Do it now so that you don't have problems down the road. Also, if you have an AIDS office in your town, they should offer the tests. Good luck.

FlaChic
What should you do? Start planning the funeral. You play....you pay......Simple as that!

gangadharan_nair
Rating
Please see the webpage for more details on Hepatitis C.

Male Sicilian Trauma Nurse
Go see a doctor, the percentage that you will have it is great...good luck..

mike67333
its not that bad my wife has it, she got it from food posing. its not contagious, you just can not donate blood, Nothing hurts, or anything like that. its not that big of a deal. My wife got it before we ever meet, like 10 years before we meet. You are safe, it will not hurt you.

westoz
ha ha junkie freaks what did you expect, no doubt you got it too.

!$@!@h
Rating
Pray

Hot Pants
Get tested! Duh

drbeat1023
Rating
You need to call your physician immediately to have blood testing done. Because it can be difficult to determine when your husband became infected there is a possibility that you too may also have the virus.

Gavri L
Rating
seven years is a long time . . but get tested anyway . . .

countrygirlzrule
Rating
u should get tested ASAP
never used a needle that some one has already used
you never know if they have AIDS/HIV disease

mistimonkey
Rating
GET YOURSELF CHECKED! ASAP!

Archangeleon
Rating
You should definitely get tested right away. Even though you haven't been with each other for a while, there's no telling where or when he picked it up, but if he did while you were sharing needles, there's a good chance that you may have it too. So go get yourself checked out, and then see what a doctor has to say about what to do next.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy