Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What can my man take...?
his got a virus and a low amune system after some serious problems, his got this like a cold but its alot worse and his feeling really ruff what can he take to boost him up i told him hot lemon for ...

Help! I am trying not to get sick! Do you think I'll get sick because of something like this happening...?
I am a College Student, and my Spring Break officially starts after my last class this Friday. I am trying not get sick, because I have a few things planned. I work as a receptionist in an office on ...

What are some good ways to boost my immune system?
I'm trying to avoid catching this stomach virus that is going around and someone said making sure I have a good immune system will help, but I don't know how to achieve this. Any advice?...

My 10 year old has been suffering from fever for the last 6 days.?
In spite of giving her medicines as per doctor's advice, the temperature never come down below 102. her urine and blood report suggest that everything is alright. what should i do now? any ...

My daughter has a wart virus.Please tell me your experience of treatment?

Home remedies for flu?
I need to get better for tomorrow.

I have :

Blocked nose
Very sort throat
Stone cold but feel very hot
Tired but not enough to sleep
Really achey and sore!<...

I can't smell anything at all ?
i was just sitting by my computer and there was a vase with roses i tried to smell it but i smelt nothing . So i went into the kitchen and i couldn't smell garlic , onions , even really strong ...

Have you ever had pink eye!~?
how does it feel and look like!~...

Have you ever been on 2 antibiotics @ once?
The doc has me on them, & I have nothing but DIARRHEA! How can I relieve the runs?
Additional Details
I can't swallow yogurt....

How to get rid of a cold?

I have severe pain in all of my joints? What could this be?
I have pain in my joints that prevents me from sleeping at night. It is really severe and in all of my joints....

What does it mean when yoy´ve got fever and you shiver??
I´ve been told it means that the fever is going down , is this true???...

What do you know about Clostridium Difficile? How long can you have it before you get diagnosed?
How hard is it to get rid of? M...

Can i drink alcohol after recieving a flu shot?

What are rabies?
I keep hearing ppl talking about rabies, i think you get them from an animal? but im not to sure. How can you get them? What do you get them from? and what are they?...

How do i get rid of a cold fast?
I just gotta cold 2day and school starts 2morow and i dont wanna go around sneezeing and my nose running every minute. how do i get rid of it fast or anything that can help it. help me! quick!...

How do i get a fever, cold, or the flu? I need to get sick in the next day..?
Please help....

What is the last epidemic the USA had to deal with? I am talking about diseases.?

Can you get a diease from smoking weed with other people?

Husband came in contact with feces of grandfather who now has mrsa, what tests should husband have?

Additional Details
g-father had "bed sore", took to doctor and he gave an antibiotic and told to give spitz bath, g-father had bowel movement in spitz bath, how husband came ...

cheska c
I have been exposed to a person who has chicken pox.I already had it when I was 12 yrs old.will i get it again

Andrew
Rating
Some people can get the pox more than once but it is unusual. Chances are you are in no danger.

TheExpert
Rating
It has happend, but that is rare, you will be fine, if you developed an imunity when you got over it.

Unknown
If you already had chicken pox then no you probably will not get it again. There is a chance you could get it again if you had a mild infection when you first had chicken pox and everyone who had chicken pox as a child is at risk of getting shingles later. Chicken pox virus stays latent (inactive) in people's bodies and sometimes comes back to develop into a painful form called shingles. It usually happens in the elderly when their immune systems are weakened. No one can prevent it or predict it and it doesnt happen to everyone who had chicken pox as a child. That is why it is important for children who never had chicken pox to have the vaccine now that there is one.
Don't worry about getting chicken pox again but do not continue to hang out with that person until they are 100% better. If you develop a fever or any red bumps in several places on your body tell your parents or doctor. Let them know you were exposed to chicken pox again and are having symptoms (if this happens).

RY
yes, you can get it again, I had it twice and so did others I know. It used to be once, but recent years are showing a repeat - my doctor told me it is coming more than once nowadays.

Loryyyy
no u wont and cant get it again....once u have chicken pox ur body creates antibodys that will fight the chicken pox virus if ur body is exposed so no u cant have chicken pox again

brad g
there is a 99.5% chance that you won't get it again. so you need not worry. however there is that .5% chane that you will get it again however the severity of it will be so diminished that you'll hardly know its there. just make sure to wash very thouroughly b/c you will be considered a carrier (doesn't affect you but you can give it to someone who hasn't yet contracted the virus.)

Mary
Rating
No you shouldnt get it again.

tess
No because your body built immunity to it when you had it. That means that your body can protect itself against it if you are in contact with an infected person.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy