Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Hey i'm doing a school project on crohn's i ws wondering if i could get some info thanks -K?

Additional Details
I was hoping i could mabye get some experiences with the disease types of medication surgery stories foods you can and can't eat just to gve my project a ...

Meningitis concern?
I'm concerned that I have meningitis.
I know that this question has been asked so many times, but I'd like some clarity.
I'm experiencing stiffness of neck and back, cold, ...

I'm 27. Is a fever of 102.5 ok?

My 3 year old has all of a sudden got dandruff?
please what causes this, and what can i use on her hair to cure it, at the moment she keeps on itching.
i also do braid her hair as she goes to nursery
please help me with practical tips ...

My girlfriends was just diagnosed with tuberculosis what is the likelyhood of death?
She's fifteen years old, she turns sixteen this month, she's got a very weak immune system, I know nothing about tuberculosis, and i'm really scared. Can anyone provide some answers or ...

Hi im just wondering what helps a blocked or stuffy nose and whats helps with the flu?
I also have bronchitis and i think the stuffy nose is a symptom but not ...

My auntie and little cousin have chicken pox how long dose it lasts?

Can one get infected with HIV by sharing a toothbrush with an infected person?

الكلامديا كيف يمكن الاصابه بها?

Will my shingles comes back?
2 months ago i had shingles, small patch on my back that the doctor confirmed it was. now my neice has chicken pox - just a norm thing for children - but can i get shingles again?...

Is west nile still around?
I live in a place where Mosquitoes are HORRIBLE..i'm constantly protecting my people cause I think west Nile is still around? Is it.?...

What the heck was in that flu shot I got yesterday? I thought it was supposed to be a dead virus?
...and I was one of the people telling my co-workers not to worry, it can't give you the flu. But right now I ache all over and it feels like a hot, angry spiney anteater is digging in my ...

How to get food poisoning?

If your dog has parvo virus what is the chance she will live?

How to not catch conjunctivitus?
im looking after my younger cousins tomorrow and just found out one of them has conjunctivitus caught off a friend. i cant not look after them but is there anything i can do to protect myself from ...

I HAVE TONSILTIS AND A YEAST INFECTION, ARE THESE EARLY SYMPTOMS OF HIV?
Or just a coincedence I both got them at the same time? Or could these possibly be symptoms of HIV? Because I could have gotten the yeast infection from taking antibiotics for the tonsilitis, but I ...

What is the clear stuff that comes out of a wound called?

Is a clear slimy odorless discharge normal for virgins??

Is there any way to recover from a Fever, Sore throat and nausea in two days....?
I will be travelling in two days and i need to get well before that..... resting is not an option.....too much work at office!!..... :(...

What are your feelings on bloody diarrhea?
I get it four times a day and it doesn't feel very good. I'm very CHAFFED...

fly_wyatt
How long does it take for chicken pox to appear?
I havent had the illness before and, 2 days after bein in the company of someone who has it, my arm is feeling itchy. Could this be symptoms appearing already, even tho ur not meant to see any symptoms til 10 - 21 days after infection?

J.
Rating
I think 24-48 hours after exposure.

Annie C
Rating
I only know that you are infected before the spots come out, when the spots appear you are no longer infectious

funschooling m
Rating
Yes, we are talking shingles. Google it
Now that kids are walking around with mild c pox repeatedly cause they do not get full immunity from their vax, this has become a issue for adults today.

Andromeda Newton™
http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleID=97

everything you need should be right there!

damari_8
Rating
Chicken pox gives almost the same symptoms as the flu. The spots appear between 1 and 3 weeks after contact, and it is contagious before the spots appear.
Although it's too soon for you to have it through your contact, it seems to be the time for chicken pox.

BigTip$
Rating
I had the chicken pox at the age of 25,
after being exposed I called my baby's pediatrician and she told me that the incubation period is up to 17 days, and on the 17th day I got a fever and a break-out the next day. I hope you don't get them, cuz it ain't nothin' nice.
Good luck.

Louby-Lou
Rating
14- 21 day incubation period. You get just one or two spots to start with normally quite big. The rest take three or four days to come out. Thy start looking like a tiny red spot that then blisters. You can get them internally so be prepared.
You might have been exposed before remember people are contagious before the spots appear. And you can get it more than once! I have had it three times and then i got flipping shingles.

price
i've had it twice and it took 3 days for it to show up. hope you get well soon.

Dr Frank
Rating
Sounds far too early the incubation period is 10-20 days, so it would be a minimum of 10 days from contact before you became symptomatic. Your current itch may be psychological.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy