Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is it possible to get the HIV virus from giving someone a ********?

Is it acceptable for those with HIV to take there own lives..?

My sister has the flu.. how do I protect myself. I didn't get the shot??
I REALLY DO'NT WANT THE FLU PLEASE HELP?!!!...

Does a microbiologist mean a very small biologist?

Home Remides.Strep?!?
owww make a sore throat better!!!!!!!!!!!...

Tell me medicine for cold,cough & headache?

Additional Details
child of 3 years ...

10 year old daughter home from hospital after having meningitis.?
She was taken ill with pneumoccocal meningitis over a week ago - fortunately I realised she was seriously ill and got her treated before septecaemia could develop. She has been given a week of IV ...

What do you do to help a cold or sore throat?

What r the prevension to avoid aids?

Conjunctivitis???
Where does it come from?...

I think I have a cold?
I just got rid of a sore throat, but now my nose is stuffed up really bad. Any way to get rid of a stuffy nose? It's mostly my right nostril that's the most stuffiest; my left one's ...

3 ways to prevent food poisoning?
what are 3 effective ways you would do ...

How can I prevent the stomach flu? I'm really worried I'm going to catch it and get sick at school!?

Additional Details
Serious, helpful answers are greatly appreciated
As always thanks for all your help!...

Hi all i see my vigina is red & its itching since last 2 days?
i have a uncomfortable feeling in vigina.i dont know why.we r trying for baby.i am in middle of my month.i dont know what its .i have frequent urination.i had a urine/bladder infection a month back ....

Is one who is infected with hepatitis-c required by law to disclose this information to their employer?

What happens if i put salt on a mouth ulcer?

Additional Details
[UPDATE] Well, it isn't that i don't know it hurts i just want to find out if its a good thing cause i ...

Hhhhuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee...
Anybody got the sickness bug? Luckily I haven't. Can you catch it by going on YA?...

How can I heal/soothe a sore throat?
I had really bad strep throat earlier this week. I went to the doctor and have been on antibiotics since Monday. My throat is getting better. The swelling and intense pain is gone. However, I ...

How do you treat strep throat without antibiotics?

Is alcoholism inherited?

allcsandans
How dangerous is a 104 Degree fever?

Brandon
not very, its just like a regular fever, as bad as any other one you get when you have a cold.

ash6529
Rating
Deadly. See a doctor IMMEDIATELY expecially if they are elderly or a child.

Amanda
Fever by itself is not harmful or dangerous, and unless it is very high (over 106 or 107 F), then it is unlikely to cause brain damage or other problems. Also remember that a child's temperature can vary during the day, and can normally reach a high point of 100.2 F at about 6pm. But in people around the age of 13 and up, a 104 degree fever can be highly dangerous

sanlyth
call doc999 or 911 new number or call nhs helpline

kingSEXYPANTS
Rating
get to a hospital immediately

Haru L
Rating
SEE A DOCTOR AND I MEAN NOW

helpmeplease560
Rating
it is very bad to have that high of a fever. you should seek medical attention right away. that reason y its so bad is that your organs in your body dont work right because thats 2 high of a temperature for them 2 function right

Jillian M
Dangerous

dezi u
Rating
you should see a docter it could be serious

GOD 2.0
It never matters what your fever temperature is, because the body will never put itself in danger. As long as the temperature is not forcibly induced through the environment, the person will be perfectly safe.

P'rushim
...D A N G E R O U S !

Amber
Rating
it so dangerous that it can kill people
:) SEE A DOCTOR

NOYB NOW!
Rating
Very dangerous. Hospital time!

wachirasa
very dangerous please get into tub of cold water

SEXY MAMI
Well its bad but sometimes the docs just tell you to try to get Tylenol or motrain down and if that does not work then come in.

babygirljaz109
well im in a nursing class right now at timken high school and we leaned that awhile ago and when your temp. is at 103 you should go to the hospital and if your temp. rises up to 108 well you will be dead for sure! cuz thats your boiling point.

Blue Eyes
Rating
very dangerous...need to go to the E.R. now!!

N!kk
i heard if it hits like 106-110 the brain starts to like boil and u pass out idk if thats true
but 104 is real bad

Katie H
Rating
for an adult it can be deadly
for a young child not as dangerous but most certianly getting there.

Joy
That is the point for hospitalization, you could have seizures and brain damage.

wats up
Rating
Go to the hospital if you have one!!

Shortieâ„¢
Rating
get to a hospital!!!

beachywaves
very.
you should be in the hospital or be visiting your doctor pronto.!!!!

SUZE The Pink Lady
Rating
In an adult it can kill.

minimacaustin
Rating
deadly

mark
For a young child, serious but not life threatening. For an adult, very serious. Bring it down with Motrin, Tylenol or a tepid bath

killerunit A
Rating
Very

Joshua R
Rating
Call the ER and see if you should come in. If you are not vomiting and do not have diahrrea you may be ok but it is very high.

Chance A
Rating
very bad see a doctor right away

charlie
Rating
really really dangerous

SUPHOTSHOT
Rating

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy