Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is a good treatment for Hemorrhoids that i can go buy from the store?
i have a painful ...

Is being gingerness a disease?

Strep throat or what?
The past couple of weeks I have had a mild sore throat. But this morning when I woke up, it was extremely sore. It feels swollen and I have difficulty swallowing. My throat is red, but I can't ...

My brother was diagnosed with hep c??
My brother used heroin for about 20yrs and has been clean now for well over 2 yrs , and he just found out he has hep c , Im worried he is going to stress out over this and start using again , just ...

Is it true that there is no cure for the flu or a cold?
i think im coming down with something. my throat is itchy and my sinus is starting to clog. i have my entry exams for college next saturday. i do not feel sore or down i just have that feeling in my ...

I have these craters in my tonsils..help!?
They are these crater/ hole things in my tonsils, and my throat is sore. My tonsils seem bigger than normal, but other then that they are okay. What to do/ have you had them/ what to do!...

Gum disease?
i have a gum disease genivitis and i have to tell my mom but i know she is going to make me go to the dentist and i dont want to go i have never been in my life thats probably why i have it... but i ...

What is quinsy in the throat?

Is it possible to catch something from a hospital environment after being there for a long period of time?
Like, if you are touching things all day long in a hospital without washing your hands and then you leave, then like 3 hours later you put your hands in your mouth or something. Can you catch ...

How can I stop the flu from coming on once I start feeling symptoms?
I'm not sure if it's the flu or not, but my mom just got over being sick and she was puking, had a headache, and had diarrhea, and now I feel like puking, I have a headache, and I think I ...

Yeast In.?
What if u hav a Yeast infection and u dont go to the doc.?? What will happen??? How does a Yeast I. start???????????? How to get rid of one???

My friend wants to no. not me ewwy!...

If your poo is green, does that mean you are sick, or going to get sick?
Okay, does it mean that you are sick or going to be sick if you have green poo. I'm not a baby, and I haven't eaten anything different lately, same old stuff. I'm just worried that it ...

I have a VERY itchy sunburn..?
Hi, So i got a sunburn 3 days ago, and last night and today i have had, and am having the worst itching pains i've ever had...of course i'm not scratching, but lotions and aloe vera arent ...

Is it possible to wear contact lens in a freezing cold condition ??

What is Mono??
I have just read two questions about mono. What is it, what are the symptoms. I have never heard of it ...

I am getting ready to get my hep b series will it make me sick and does it give you the virus to fight off.?

Any advice on treating a swelled up eye?
Earlier today my eye started itching as I suffer from hay-fever. I rubbed my eye and now it seems infected, my eye has swelled up in 2 areas, 1 below my eye and the other in the corner of my eye, ...

Can i still get flu even if i had a flu shot?

Have you ever had Laryngitis? and if you have, how long did it last and what was it from?
I've done all my research on this, now I need "real" experiences from "real" people..please inform me of YOUR experience, please do not send me links to sites on this topic, I...

I had my ears pierced with a needle, and I don't know if it's sterile.?
The earrings were new and sterile for sure, and the needle was probably changed after use. I am really scared because I don't know if the machine was used on other people and who they were. IF ...

Answerguy
How can you get rid of dry mucus from the nose without picking it?

lucy_locket_991
Rating
you heard of tissues?

jock Mc doogle
Rating
i find if you lie down and let your dog do it ...if you can stand there tounge up your nose ....

♥cozicat♥
BLOW

Barry L
Rating
Get someone else to pick it

mikescott7@btinternet.com
snort and swallow

Remo
I think, it is better to clean your nostrils soon after your shower.By using a tissue, it makes the things easier. I think, using saline sprays are the good idea but, it may not clear all debris from your nostrils. You may have to use tissues after the saline spray to clean it thoroughly.
The lesson is, clean it when it is wet.
Hope, this helps.

vambosthirdincarnation
Look at this thing!
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.falconblanco.com/health/netipoti.jpe&imgrefurl=http://www.falconblanco.com/health/neti.htm&h=288&w=432&sz=47&hl=en&start=3&tbnid=6n-ZSAE4bu0f4M:&tbnh=84&tbnw=126&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnose%2Bcleaning%2B%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26rls%3DGFRC,GFRC:2007-04,GFRC:en

Peaches
Saline nasal spray...squirt in the nostrils and blow into kleenex.

Tracey W
Get some saline solution from the chemist and squirt up your nose - this will soften the dry mucus and then you will be able to blow!

Gawaine R
Spray it with a normal saline solution (this is available over the counter at any pharmacy). Or, do it the old fashioned way and snort water.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy