Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Help me!!!?
my mother is a nurse and she is always bringing home a sickness and i always get it! im sick right now! how can i avoid being so sick all the time?...

Hard spot that don't burst out..sorry for being filty...is this a disease or something ? pls answer?

Can we have a new name for the "Common Cold"?
It makes you feel rotten, there's no cure and yet it's called the "common cold" it's a belittling term for it, and employers think "oh its just a cold"
R...

Swollen lymph node and spots on tongue?
well ive had the swollen node for about 6 weeks now (assuming it is a lymph node) it keeps changing size and form, from being pretty big and round to the size of a pea on the surface. The spots on ...

What was I sick of? plz! i want to know!?
A couple years ago my brother got chicken pox with the stomach flu. (I already had the chicken pox when I was a baby.) A couple days later I wasn't felling well and got sick. I was throwing ...

Did you get a flu shot this year?
I have never got a flu shot ! But after 5 days of this I am getting one next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

How do you know have a yeast infection?

Can she go to jail 4 this?
i know an older woman, she is dating a much younger man, he is 20 years old, she is in her mid 40's, lets just say that I know 4 a fact that she has the H.I.V. virus, i've known she had it ...

Are you HIV positive?
or negative?...

What shops in the UK sell earplugs and other ear protection?

Are mosquitoes spread AIDS ?

Cure for the common cold?
Be nice to find a cure... been miserable lately....

How do you spell tumour
I come form the UK, Scotland, and i was wanting some clarification on how I would spell tumour.

Is it tumour or tumor ?

ive seen it spelt both ways and i need to know for a ...

What to give a child to drink that has a high fever and is throwing up all liquids?
child is 5 year old and had a ear infection along with a pink eye.one web site said to give him grapefruit juice or orange juice .He threw that up. another said to wrap the bottom of his feet with ...

How do you get a urinary tract infection? and how do you get rid of it?

What is HIV?Does it kill you?Is it cureable?Is it related to aids?
No,I dont have it but I am was wondering what it ...

How can you get rid of an ingrown toenail quick and without visting a doctor?

How quickly can someone expect to recover from a bladder infection?

What to eat/ do after the stomach flu?
It was horrible, i got sick about 3 days ago...going to the bathroom, a horrible headache, chills, bodyaches. I tried to drink water yesterday and it made me sick...i ate a couple crackers and they ...

Whats anemia?
one of my freinds has it...what is that?....is it deadly...please ...

LAKANBATA
Does taking pain relievers causes kidney malfunction?
I have a kidney stone does taking pain reliever pill do harm to my kidney

hollylloholly
Rating
As long as you're taking the pain reliever as directed/prescribed it shouldn't. Possible severe side effects of some pain relievers such as ibuprofen, aspirin and aleve can have possible impairment of kidney function though it is not as common. But you shouldn't be asking us, you should ask your doctor or pharmicist.

sonu
just take a pain reliever & u'll know.

Ginkgo
Rating
Earlier someone complained of kidney pain after using 2 pain killers. Just say no to drugs.

Patricia F
Yes it might I recommend taking Triple Berry Complex, its an all natural tablet from Herbalife. It contains an exclusive blend of whole Cranberries, Blueberries and the fruit, Bilberry, to help maintain urinary tract health. I take this every day, I had kidney infection a few months ago. Its good for men and women (even though it might be in the women`s section.
this is their website www.beaturlbs-mall.com

sball124
yes, it affects the kidneys and the liver. the liver is the detoxifier, but like the stomach and tylenol, too much is not a good thing.

millertime
Rating
pain relievers can be bad to some people's livers, while other seem to tolerate it. At any rate, I'd still say, check with your doctor first before taking it.

Alli
Rating
Pretty much ANY drug can cause kidney damage if you take too much of it. Pain relievers can be harsh on your stomach. If you are really concerned you can always ask your doctor to run some tests and see how your kidneys are doing. Good luck!

tonalc1
There have been studies that link heavy usage of Tylenol and other brands of acetaminophen to kidney damage.

PAPA SMURF!!!
i know too much tylenol is no good for the liver - don't know what pain pills do to kidneys.

quijibored
Rating
ibuprofen can be very hard on the kidneys. Tylenol is very hard on the liver if taken to excess or with any alcohol. If you have a kidney stone you need to be taking the pain killers your Dr prescribed, typically something like demerol with no additional drugs mixed with it.

Luis
kidney stone is a mechanical pathology, and stone may cause kidney damage, but pain reliever are worst, if you do not use them as your doctor prescribe it, becouse AINES stop the formation of prostaglandin, that is a substance that generate a glomerular vasodilatation, and becouse of that protecs your kidney , if you take a lot pain reliever and for a long time your kidney cells will be t=damage beuse of the internal pressure that prostaglandin avoid

ag_iitkgp
No

cyanne2ak
Rating
Depends on the type of stones you have, there are 4 major types of kidney stones. Chances are however that NO the pain reliever will not make it worse. Vicodin works very well for pain from kidney stones. If you need something that isn't prescription I suggest Azo Standard or UriStat (both are pyridium drugs and specifically for urinary tract pain).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy