Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How does an 11 year old get mono twice?
My daughter had mono last year. She just got over another case of it last month. I thought that mono was something you only got once. I also thought that it was "the kissing disease". I'...

I NEED HELP WITH THE FLU Pleas?
my symtams are fever (102) and a cough
______________________________________...
also i just got 12 hours asleep and drank lots of apple juice took asprin i just cant seem to get rid of it ...

Medicine for cough and fever?
my son is having 103 fever and cough.please suggest medicine. ...

How long ago was the last time you were sick?

What disease scares u most?

My son has a pus like sore on his leg not sure what it is maybe a infected sore. I have pictures .?

What does it mean when an HIV test result comes back as undetermined?

Other than, HIV,hep b, & hep c what othe illnesses caan be caused through drug abuse?

Why dont they give birds with bird flu lemsip and plenty of rest?

Have anyone heard of the disease Morgellans?
This disease is weeping the country and there's only one person who has a proven cure. Learn about it and protect yourself before it's too late....

If AIDS originated from African monkeys why was an African not the first to die of the disease?

My eye keeps on flinching. what do you think is wrong?
my eye started to flinch starting from three days ago.
it's not 'tic' or whatever you call it. (i think)
my eye doesn't blink rapidly it just suddenly ...flinches.

How do I make my parents think I have a fever?
So I sont have to go to school. I dont to fake puke, I just want them to think i have a fever. P...

What a meningitis shot feels like?

What is the worst way to die?
I mean including any violence. I say getting whipped in the face untill youre almost dead then being cooked, boiling in your own blood, feeling the pain....

What food cause Food Poisoning?

Chicken Pox just happens to white people? I never heard of Chinese person having it, are they more immune?

Additional Details
not being racist. It just happens to be fact each is more prone to some diseases than others. example anemia in orientals, cycle-cell anemia in black people, breast ...

Do you have ulcers???
I need to interview someone with ulcers for my project
Questions like how does it affect you, what treatment you are using ETC...

I think I have mono?
I hooked up with this girl about a mounth ago who claimed she was over her mono for mounths but just this week I have started expierincing all the symptons. Iv'e been very tired achy throats ...

I had a sandwich & when I was about to finish eating,I found a small hair in it..could cause any prob or AIDS?

formula93_350
Does hydrogen peroxide kill hiv?
does it?
Additional Details
i meant outside the body, jesus you people are idiots, sorry, but anyone with half a brain wouldn't think that drinking hydrogen peroxide would cure them. I mean on a surface or needle. Idiots

fyouimatwirp
HIV is a virus, and once you get it, there is no turning back...

Hydrogen Peroxide does not kill a virus...

demilspencer
Hydrogen Peroxide has shown to be an extremely effective antibiotic, however, to this date no complete analysis has been performed to investigate its effectiveness again the Human In. Virus. Otherwise, it's price would skyrocket. Here is a little data for you to read. http://freedomantiviral.addr.com/anti_microbials.htm

ExO11287
I know hydrogen peroxide can kill viruses but I don't believe it can kill HIV. Not sure though.

kevinitisii
Rating
im pretty sure he means does it kill hiv if someone has it and bleeds on a table, can you wash it with peroxide and kill it, not actually drinking it and curing the virus from your body. Still the answer is no, just google it and it will list what products does kill it though, I think bleach might.

BJC
Almost anything will kill HIV outside of the body. It is a very weak and fragile virus, and like all viruses it requires human/plant cells to survive.

So, yes, like you have already found out hydrogen peroxide will kill HIV. So will exposure to air (dries up the fluid containing HIV), heat, any type of acid etc.,.

Interestingly enough, a few years ago someone came into my office and said he had a cure for HIV/AIDS --- drinking hydrogen peroxide. I did some searching and found a quack website on the topic. This will not work and can be very dangerous.

Paul C
Rating
NO!!!

monicaschlup
no, where the heck did you get that idea?

sophia
Rating
if it did, do you think ppl would have hiv/aids today?

the answer is no

Jeremiah J
Wow, since it has oxide in it maybe that means it has something that'd desroy the virus. If it could then maybe we could pump a bunch of that into hiv infected people's blood and kill off that virus for good, but ,if u have aids anyone, dont' try it because I just made this up.

rfunston1789
umm no the only thing that will kill hiv is killing the person that has it

Maria
Rating
I assume you mean on surfaces. No. Try Sporicidin.

crzybabi
Rating
If it did, then there would be a cure and so far researchers are still working in this field. But HIV/AIDS are still a controversy amongst people today.

Sarge1572
Rating
sorry, but no, it doesn't

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy