Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Health question?
what are some symptons of urinary tract infection? im experiencing some abdominal pain, so i'm seeing the dr today....

When do you get vaccinated for smallpox?
ok, so bassicaly im overreacting to something i saw on the internet about small pox, and eventhough i have none of the symptoms, im just wondering when you get vaccinated. for example, would you get ...

Why should you always complete a coiurse of antibiotics even if you are already cured?
yeah please and thank ...

I have got glandular fever, and i have been off work for 2 months?
Is anyone out there got it or as annoyed as me. I'm getting better slowly but still well tired....

Is shingles contagious to a child who has had the Chicken Pox Vaccine?
We are visiting my mother in law next weekend and she just had a breakout of shingles. My children ages 8 and 6 have had the Chicken Pox Vaccine. Will this be contagious to them? Should I ...

Laryngitis?
I have Acute Viral Laryngitis and my throat feels dry and raw.Can anyone give me some advice on how to ease the dry raw feeling.Thanks....

I have Mumps, how long shall I stay off work?
I'm 27 years old and have just got mumps for the first time and I look like a hamster. How long does it take for the swelling to go down and for complete recovery to take place?...

What diseases/illnesses kill the slowlest and most painfully??

Additional Details
BESIDES cancer. I'm writing a story and I'm trying to mix it up a bit, so I need something that isn'...

When someone has received a flu shot, can this person spread the flu to others?

Can someone be naturally immune to Chicken Pox?
My 7 year old daughter has never had the Chicken Pox. The strange thing is that she has been exposed to it on numerous occasions through her siblings and friends. Also, she has never been vaccinated ...

My 11 month old has a cold with lots of mucous in her throat and nose. Can it heal without antibiotics?

If u've been doing it 2 much! nd your gf is always bleeding evrytym u do it!wat does it mean? wat should i do?

Additional Details
im da only 1 she does it wit!!!
nd i was da first one dat took her virginity away? wats wrong wit her! and no ...

Is it dangerous to eat the meat of rabid animal after the meat is cooked in high temperature?

Can Adults get the mumps even if they have had both MMR shots??

Any OTC remedies to avoid catching a cold?
I have a dream vacation coming up, the only problem is that I always seem to get sick right before I travel. Any recommendations (besides handwashing, good sleeping schedule, eating healthy...all of ...

Meningitis question?
Hi,

I just found 4 odd spots on my inner thigh - they weren't there 5 hours ago when I showered.... I can only describe them as blotches of very red skin of about half a cm across ...

Do i have FOOD POISONING?
umm this might be a bit weird D:
but uhh i wanted to know if i have food poisening

i've been havin "the runs" all morning
and my stomachs been hurting and i threw ...

My friend thinks he may have contracted E Coli about 5 minutes ago. What should he do?
Any preventative measures?
Additional Details
E Coli isn't gonna kill him, and its no reason to call 911....

Want to know the truth about AIDS?
Then check out this link: http://www.boydgraves.co
It's the culmination of decades of work and thought on the idea of "depopulation" of the planet. Don't ...

How young can a person die of cirhossis of the liver?

Additional Details
From alcohol....

sodapopkh
Does anyone know if a tongue ring can cause strep throat or throat infections?

Redcat
No. Never

J D
It depends on if it is in a dog or cat. Cats have a special tongue that is coated with infection resistant layer of rough membrane useful for cleaning their fur among other things. Dogs on the other hand, with their long dangling tongues, can often get infection just in passing, such as laying about on a park bench or wearing the owner's underwear on head.
If your pet appears to be having problems, please consult a vet, or at least pet store. There may be simple steps you can take to have your pup or kitten up and running.

sebring6969
Negative as far as i know. From experience of course. The only thing i know it does cause is teeth problems. You bite on them pretty hard occasionally, sometimes breaking your teeth (as i have three times) (and its not that im a dumb *** its that sometimes your barbell gets caught up in your food before you know it and you bite down) and of course the tapping of the barbell all the time wears the enamel off your teeth. So if you love your teeth take care of them, Try taking the barbell out at night while you sleep. That will at least lessen the enamel wear.

versantly
Rating
the ring itself cannot cause an infection. most infections are caused by a virus or bacteria. it is possible that your poor oral hygeine can cause the infection.

Titanic
It shouldn't cause throat infections, but it could cause tongue infections that can maybe but I am not sure to the throat. I would see your doctor.

Jasmine Lily
I've had mine pierced for 10 years, and haven't had problems. Of course, each time I go to a doctor, they make comments about it.
Despite their attempts to scare me, I've had no trouble.

John C
Rating
Anything like this has the potential to harbor food etc. debris, which is a little beyond the saliva's reach, so if left unchecked this could be a potential infection site for the rest of your body.
If you have a tongue ring you need to be more careful in brushing round it & probably using a mouth rinse & jiggeling the ring to ensure the rinse gets in.

tdtrumpet1
Rating
Yes all the time, toungue rings are extremly painfull too. DONT GET ONE.
#1 there butt ugly
#2 very hard to make out with somebody with out scratching them all up.
#3 hurts
#4 you have to pay to get them in, so why pay to get pain?
#5 holds infections in it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy