Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to remove maggots from an open wound?

Anus problem?
Hi.
I’m male. I’ve got this thing near the entrance of my anus, but it’s NOT the hemorrhoids. I’ve had it for almost 3 years now. It never bothers me. It neither hurts nor bleeds ...

What causes a low body temp?
I have been feeling really cold upon awakening and when taking my ear temp it has been from 96.9 to 97.6 the past couple days. It also doesn't rise back to normal area of temp for a couple ...

What is the difference between bed bug bites and the chicken pox?
My neice seem to have gotten a weird rash with bumps all over her arms, and it slowly spread to some other parts of her body. Well about a day later my son got bumps all over his arms and it slowly ...

I have a 2 mo son.I am not going to vaccinate him. We all hear the horror stories if we don't vaccinate....?
my question is, all the moms and dads who made the decision NOT to vaccinate, how many of your children have gotten these diseases? I mean we all know a child with autism but do we really know anyone ...

Do animals suffer from AIDS? pls clarify.?

I think I may be getting the flu. What can I do to prevent it from lasting so long and being severe??
My entire family has gotten the flu in the past week. I have not, but my throat is starting to get sore, which may indicate that I, too am infected and that the symptoms will increase in the next few ...

How likely am I to have just contracted HIV or Hep C. from this situation that just happend 5 mins ago?
At work I was helping another employee rinse some dishes in hot water...when all the sudden she looks down and her hand is bleeding bright red blood...I have no cuts on my hands or opens wounds...but ...

Can you have a urinary tract infection without symtpoms?
A few weeks ago I had symptoms of a UTI for a couple of days but drank a lot of water and after that experienced no symptoms. Is it possible for a UTI to go away without antibiotics? My brother who ...

My husband has shingles can i get it by just being in the same house as him?

Why is my 2yr old sick running a fever after just getting his flu shot yesterday?
He was fine yesterday no signs of any cold or flu. I took my kids and myself to get a flu shot just yesterday. Could this be a side effect?...

How would I know if I had bird flu or the usual flu?

How do i prevent a common cold?
i feel like i'm about to get a common cold - the reason i say this is because i always feel this way just before it happens, i.e. a mild throat-ache etc...

anyway, i want to prevent ...

HOw long does a urinary tract infection last?
The pain kills. I went to the docs n got meds i just want it to go away....

Did you get the flu shot this year??? If not have you gotten the flu?
I was just curious... we didn't get our flu shots b/c lots of people that I talked to said it wasn't really worth it plus they got sick anyway. So no one in our family got it, now 2 of my ...

How could diseases get into milk in the times when they didn't pasteurise it?
Before Louis Pasteur discovered pasteurising, how did diseases get into the milk?...

A child who has not been given the mumps vaccine catches mumps...?
...why would a doctor not give antibiotics to cure the child?...

Is it possible to get mononucleosis from person who had it five monts ago,if you sit very close to person.?
One and a half weeks ago i was sitting beside a girl who had a mononucleosis five monts ago. Is it possible that I cought a virus, we were just talking, but were sitting wery close ichother....

What is wrong with me? I have sore throat, fever, aches, and blisters covering my mouth and tounge?
I am a 19-year old female, about to start my summer job after Memorial Day, but I got sick last Tuesday. The doctors said it was NOT strep throat or Mono, and they put me on a 5 day antibiotic and V...

What is white cells found in urine?

Hannah L
Does amoxicillin turn your pee orange?
or is something else wrong with me? i'm taking it for strep throat.
Additional Details
okay, maybe not orange but very dark yellow. i can definitely smell the antibiotic. i'm also eating lots of popsicles that are red and orange.

~~eddie m~~~
no it shouldnt do
are you drinking enough fluids?

Melody L
Rating
It turns mine a glow in the dark yellow

By the way, doctor oz said on oprah today that antibotics turns your pee yellow just like vitamins do. it is fine

jjj
Rating
yes it can make it an odd color than what it is normally. Don;t worry its nothing to be concerned about!

vince
It depends if you are an orange, if you are it's perfectly fine.

Otherwise generally it's a sign of dehydration, did you drink enough water?

It is safe to say though that you should still call your doc and ask if there is any worry. Better safe than an orange.

oldguy
mine turned very dark yellow.

Stevie. [Gabor]
Rating
Yeah, that's normal don't worry. =)

Amanda P
Yes - it has always done that when I've been on it

robertsjohn84
Amoxicillin should not affect urine it's probably something you drank or ate or it could just be whatever caused the strep throat

◄♥L♦I♦S♦A♥►
Rating
B complex will turn your pee bright yellow.

mprdigital
Rating
NO YOU MAY GET THE SMELL OF THE MEDICINE IN YOUR PEE BUT IT DOES NOT TURN YOUR PEE ORANGE. YOU SHOULD FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.

Snout
Rating
GO AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR.

Orange (as opposed to yellow or slightly brownish) urine is NOT normal. It is a sign of liver or sometimes urinary tract disease.

[Edit] Intensely yellow urine is normal after taking a number of products, particularly B group vitamins. Urine from people taking penicillins such as amoxicillin typically has a distinctive, "yeasty" smell.

The reason I answered in CAPITALS is that truly orange urine (the color of Fanta) is a classic sign of hepatitis. Reddishly discolored urine can indicate bleeding from the kidneys, which can happen in post-streptococcal glomerulonephritis.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy