Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is it with "BECKYBOO430?"?

Have the government released airbourne jerms?

I poked my hand with a retail tag puncher needle. Should I worry?
You know those needles on tag punchers? I threw the puncher into the air and caught it but just kinda stabbed my hand with the needle. The lable on the side says that life threatening diseases can be ...

What can I do about my bladder infection?
What can I do about my bladder infection until I can see a doctor? I know it's a UTI, becuase I've had one before, and my symptoms are the exact same. Is there a way to get rid of it ...

24 hour stomach flu?
i hardly EVER get sick. i woke up and didnt feel good then i ate some biscuits got ready for school and brought ginger ale with me and took pepto bismo. well i felt SOOO sick but i thought i was ...

UTI urinary tract infection?
wat is the recommended dose of ciprofloxacin in UTI...

If your getting sick?
if your getting sick like just starting to get a sore throat and you drink an entire 2 qts. carton of grapefruit juice will that prevent it?...

What is this disease called... I think I might have it!?
Eeek! I ate something after not washing my hands after flushing the toilet at my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELPME! What are my chances of getting sick and how soon before I'll see symptoms?!

What is enterovirus?
As what diseases does it manifest?...

How is a Tuberculosis skin test done? (mantoux test)?
the answer i like the best will recieve 10 points! Thanx so much!!!!!...

If someone has pinkeye can you catch it just by looking at them?
or only by physical ...

Last weekend i went camping, and my baby cousin threw up 3 times. i now am throwing up constantly. what is it?
my symptoms are:
1. throwing up (27 times from last night to today)
2. fever
3. little headache
4. nausia
5. dhiarreha
6. gas
7. stomache pains
8. im in my ...

What is perforated gastric ulcer?

Has anyone heard there is no such thing as aids?
I was told that hiv is a virius and there is no such thing as aids it was made up by the pharmacitacal compainies to sell drugs. and people were dying because of the drugs. one guy had it was taking ...

How do u diagnose scabies?
I think I have scabies but I have been to the doctors too many times thinking I have something wrong with me and there being nothing wrong for me to want to go again til I'm sure I've got ...

How can you take away the fever?

How long can you live after being diagnosed with hepatitis c? what are treatments?
A friend of my has hepatitis c and has not received treatment after two years of having ...

Where does Threadworm come from?

Double pink eye. I have leftover amoxicillin from my last strep- can I use it?
I had a bad cold a couple months ago but didn't finish the antibiotics like I was supposed to... so can I still use the extra pills to treat my pink eye? I need it gone FAST-it's the first ...

Can people still get the black plague?
ive never thought of asking that, i know that people used to get it like a long time ago, but can people still get it?...

Selena G
Can you get tapeworm from eating raw ground beef?

vadtrav
No, this is a myth. Tapeworms are only contracted thru flea bites. I just learned this.

joe b
Rating
maybe not ground beef and tapeworms...but pork and coke give u maggots

look at the vid on my sources

JoAnn
Rating
Yes i had worked a a resrant in kentucky and got a tape worm they live onyou blood mine was 13inches long was on menstation when it came for blood my blood count was low and he and me were dieing

willbakerman60
Rating
Yes. But the beef has to be pretty low quality and really raw. You most likely won't get a tapeworm but definitely have a chance to get one. As a general rule, don't eat anything raw except fruit and vegetables.

leroux3s
Rating
yes and no
yes it is possible but rare here in the states
it comes from eating raw meat(beef pork etc.)
it also can come in grains in cereal but the meat or grain has to be contaminated from the infectious insect first
it also comes from oral fecal contamination
it is not as common a problem here as it is in other third world countries......like i said it is possible but rare

kittenlova
Rating
i think u can....but its pretty rare....
dont know about u but raw beef is not my general diet anyway

Doodlestuff
According to what I read, that is unusual. Most tapeworms in humans are either from water sources (lakes, ponds, streams) or are eggs in grains or dried fruits.

What you can get from raw ground beef is e.coli.

Anyway, the article below is probably more than you want to know.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy