Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I was eating ice chips the other night at work and a nurse asked if I was anemic. Is this a symptom of anemia?

Do you think there will be a cure for aids, cancer, or other incurable disease in the near future?

Is there a way to see if you had chickenpox?
I don't know if I ever had it, but I'm curious. Also does someone know if the chickenpox shot needs to be renewed?...

What diseases can you get if you don't eat right?

Does an immunization hurt?urgent!!?
plz help does an immunization hurt?????????????...

Which of following are bacterial infections of the skin oil glands?
a. melanoma c. skin dryness
b. sunburn d. acne

Bone fractres in children are often different from fratures in adults. Explain why this may be so....

I have the Flu, Its horrible!?
So I went to the mall on the way back on Saturday I started caughing, then my throat started hurting like crazy. Then My head started hurting, and it was hard for me to speak. Last night I had a ...

My 8 ry old has a stomach bug, hasnt eaten in 2 days, what can she eat?

I have a serious disease, when is it a good time to tell the person you're dating or going to date about it?
In the past I've always been up front about what I've.As usasul after I tell them, they come up with a lie to get out of the relationship or just don't call anymore.If I don't ...

Why is it that i can always experience a mouth herpes compare to other person and besides i am already 25 year
why is it that i can always experience a mouth herpes compare to other person and besides i am already 25 years old?...

Do you get scabies through not washing properly?

Cold sores?
Does anyone know the best way to get rid of them? I seem to get them all over my face instead of just on my mouth--even when i wash my hands thousands of times and dont share drinks or anything?! I ...

I never got chickenpox as a kid, could I still get them as an adult?

Is pinkeye really contagious?
And do you think my daycare lady will notice? My 5 yr old doesn't really seem to be bothered with other symptoms. So what's the big deal? So- what if it is contagious? That's probably ...

Should hiv infected nurses be allowed to give patient care?

Are people taking the bird flu virus seriously enough?
We hear about it periodically, but how much should we focus on it today? Is it being sensationalized or down played? How does the average citizen know how to prepare for it? When will it occur and ...

Can a person with hepatitis c and HIV work in a restaurant?
I work at there. I found out they were hiring this guy next week, I talked to a nurse and she said I can't say anything, to the owner, because of the persons rights, sometimes employees cut ...

Does rapseed effect you? Does it cause you flue like symptoms.?

Im 15 and could i get chicken pox?

What are some of the most dangerous diseases?

Go Hokies!
Can you catch germs from library books?

Jesse K
thats a retarded question

goddesshonibea
Yes you can. However, I seriously doubt there are any germs on those books that you should worry about. Your body is designed to handle common germs, and in fact, you need to have some germs to keep your immune system working well.
People now days are far too worried about germs. Wash your hands, like you should, and don't worry.

Hasan
Rating
thats stupid but yeah you probally could

sasha1641
Rating
Absolutely.
Everything you touch is potentially contaminated with germs.
You come into contact with grerms constantly.
That is why you should wash your hands frequently during the day.
And do not touch your eyes, mouth or any mucus membrane, until you wash your hands.
As a matter fo fact, you not only can 'catch' germs but you also pass them to items you touch.

derekfisherkb
Rating
yes, but you can catch germs from almost anything its not that big of a problem thats why we have a imune system

robinbatteau
Rating
You sure can.

emtd65
My cousin's husband worked in Library for years and that was one of his hang up. None of us thought about it until he said something. But I bet that shopping cart or door handle has plenty more.

m B
Rating
Sure, if you lick the pages!

I have a friend who avoids borrowing books for this reason. I think it's silly. Germs do not survive very long away from their host, unless in spore form, which usually comes out in the feces. If you see feces on the books, then don't touch them.

krine11
Rating
yea because it depends on how you or someone who had the book before treated it and some old books have the most germs in my studys.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy