Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What to eat when getting over the "stomach flu"?
I last threw up about 24 hours ago. I have been eating miniscual bites of crackers and veryvery small drinks of water (about 2) and now I am slowly eating an otter pop.. Is this okay to eat? Will it ...

Is a fever of 100.5 bad enough for me to stay home from school?
How can I lower it by friday?...

Flu Jab - Yes Or No?
I've been offered the flu jab at work and am in two minds whether to accept or not. What's in it exactly? How does it stop the flu? I'm only in my 20's so do I really need it?...

How old were you when you got MUMPS?
I am 38 and just been to the doctor and found out I have mumps!
Additional Details
My doctor said... that it is mostly people over 21 who can catch it.
Of course the MMR injection ...

Can walking around in your home barefoot get you sick?
My parents keep telling me yes, but I'm not sure....

Should I take a flu shot? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I am not sick. I just want to prevent the flu. How much is the flu shot cost? Thank you....

What to eat/drink when I have a sore throat?
I have one that I need to get rid of fast. I need to know what to eat.

Things I usually eat/drink everyday

-Arizona Iced Tea (Room Temp.)
-CHOCLATE
-Bread
-Cold C...

What some good ways to help get rid of the common cold?

What is the full form of AIDS.?

Smoking is to be banned, Should Kissing be Banned?
I have read HIV is mostly spread through bodily fluids so should Kissing be banned....

I need to talk to a nurse or a doctor?

Additional Details
it about a friend who belive he has become infected with hiv and needs someone's help pleas..he is thinking of suicide......

Help Chicken pox any advice?
My 3 year old mephew is covered and his appetite very poor....

What's better for a sore throat, hot or cold?
I have a sore throat at the moment, which hurts everytime I swallow. My mom checked if my tonsils had any signs of tonsilitous but there was none. It's excruciatingly painful, so I was wondering ...

Whats the best way 2 get rid of a cold?

How can I get rid of cooties?

Sore throat help needed urgent?
is there anything i can do for a sore throat such as remeidies i can make at home or anything you can think of please ...

My tonsils are swollen and have white on them - they hurt very bad.. What can I do for the pain?
It hurts very bad when I try to swallow water or soup or anything.. It feels as if there is mucus stuck on them or something.. There are white spots on them and they're inflamed.

I ...

Do you kill more germs washing your hands with warm water or cold water? does it matter?

Can a doctor cure your cold?

What are some cool infectious diseases?
I have to do kind of an informal research paper on an infectious disease of my choice, what are some cool infectious diseases I could do that would be relatively easy?...

MB A
Can bedbugs be seen with the naked eye?

ninjaesque95
no

eolson2003
Rating
No, they are too small to be seen with the naked eye.

Mary S
No, they are too microscopic to see with the human eye.

Dave A
no, they live IN the mattress an older mattress actualy weighs more than when it was new due to the population growth

g2hn
No, they are microscopic.

WaStateCougar11
Rating
No u can't. :)

Jose M
Rating
NO

Shalom
Rating
Maybe

antk
Rating
Depends on how bad you got them lol

Kally L
Rating
I think so, I went on a tour in Boston and they said something about the beds and why they were like that during the revelutionary war, time...and they said it was because of bedbugs, I am going to assume that you can see them.

kimberly M
No they cannot. Only under a microscope. Better known as dust mites.....

kevrigger
Rating
no

★☆♥iiSa:D♥☆★
Rating
no but maybe wit a shirt they can

Teekness
they sure can!

now go put some clothes on your eye young lady!

babysteaks3
Nope. They are microscopic which makes it even harder to realize you slept in a bed full of them at a hotel, until you wake up with bug bites all over you.

natly
since they only come out in the night one would have to be dead on your bed to be seen, i saw a dead one
u need to vacum ur bed

wadup2yall
Rating
no

DrB
Yes..

Bravo Johny
of course they can. those little animals realu little that can sometimes fly when they mature. they are black.. and why are ur eyes naked?

matsystud
Rating
bed bugs yes, dust mites no

Daybreak
Rating
Depends on how big they are, some can. Check near the foot of the mattress around the seam for a concentration of them.

Billabonggg
yes they defiantly can! you just have to look hard because they are very tiny!

kimberly M there is a difference between bed bugs and dust mites! wow

Proud Tree Hugger!
Yes you can see them with your eye if you look close enough. One way that will help you find out if you have bed bugs is to look at your sheets and see if you have little red blood spots on them.

TweetyBird
Rating
Dust mites are NOT the same thing as bedbugs. Dust mites are too small to be seen by the eye. Bedbugs are reddish-brown and about 0.5cm big. They are visible to the eye.

Mr. Babu
Yes, these are small round reddish bugs about the size of half pea put flat.

veteranpainter
CAN YOU SEE THEM..........YOU BETCHA.........You'll wonder, how in 24Hs. there's twice as many as you saw the night before.....................................

Fernesta
yeah google them

Cristina
yes you can.
you can also see their excrements on your mattress, small brown stains.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy