Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How do you stop your eye from twitching?

Additional Details
its right under my eye and it happens ...

What over the counter medicine is good for Urinary tract infections?
i have a burning sensation when i pee, im itchy, and i thnk i have a cut down there. i am going to go to the dr's asap, but in meanwhile what is the best over the counter medicine to take?...

No i have the chicken pocks?

Buying antbiotics on the net?
can anybody recomend a good and safe online pharmacy .thank you

Fever, Infection in throat, Tiredness .. cough.. what to do?
Suggest me what to do ?...

Could what happened in the movie I AM LEGEND happen to us?
I was just curious. I watched that movie finally over the weekend. The whole virus erupted from the Measles virus being used to cure cancer and they got something worse!

Do you think ...

Do you think anyone has a natural immunity to the H.I.V. virus?

What is the best "cure" for cold sores?? is there anything permanent?? 4-real??

What precautions can you give me in picking a sl ut?
I'm just too afraid of having Aids, STD etc.. Can i kiss her and simply do anythin i want? You know that.....

Can you get rabies from babies??

When is the appropriate age girls get their period my daughter hasnt gotten it shes 12?

Sore throat..how to get rid of it?
ive had a sore throat for the past day and a half and i dont want it to get worse..im going to the store in a little bit..what would u suggest? is that zicam stuff for sore throats or is it just for ...

Today my neighbor across the street came over to my car to look at my 7 week old daughter?
she didn't touch them or anything just look inside car to see her later that day i was told that she had shingles 2 weeks ago on her leg but the blisters are all dry are my kids in any danger

If i have a weird sore throat, how long should i wait before i see a doctor?
i don't want to go and then just feel better in a day, but i don't want it to turn into something worse....

How long does it take for antibiotics to work on urinary tract infections?
I've been having very bad urinary tract infection for about 1 week (with blood every time I go to the bathroom).I took trimethoprim for 3 days but it didn't get better so the doctor gave me ...

Anyone have Remedies to break a High Fever?
My 4 year old son has has a high 102-103 degree fever for 2 days Tylenol and Motrin not helping, please help....

Flu Prevention?
What are some things you can do to prevent getting the flu when you live in a dorm with lots of other people?...

Cure For Aids..Government Conspiracy..?
i have heard many rumors that this mayb a goverment conspiracy to keep the cure a secret or limited to somewhat important people..if any1 thinks thats true ,what would b the advantages for the ...

I had mumps at 16, am i infertile?
I had mumps at 16 and my face swelled like a hamster. Im male, am i now infertile?...

What should you do if your tonsils and lymphoid are swollen?

coolcat123456us
Can a person die from tapeworms?
If they ingest not fully cooked bratwurst.

rustoria617
Rating
Well yes, with a heavy untreated infestation. Animals do. Sorta starve to death.

On the other hand, would be a surefire weight loss plan. Easy too. Eat all you want and still lose. When you reach your goal, kill them off with the treatment. Umm..... Wonder if I could market that?

Craps McGee
Rating
yes from malnutrition....

look up tapeworms and their effect on history

Sarah Ann xxxo.
Rating
deffiently
they eat your insides.
no jokes.
you need to get them removed.

Baby RM
Rating
hmmm.. I'm no expert but i don't think so. i think all that happens is you could poop them out your butt. which is my worst fear in life!

...if they got into your heart some how I'm sure you will die.

jam
well...first the tapeworm might cause complications in the body and then it could be fatal if not treated

kerry k
Yes, from starvation, or malnutrition. A tapeworm may be a parasite, but it is not smart enough to know when to quit for mutual survival.

Ms. Le'Kia
There are several types of tapeworms (cestodes) that are known to infect man. The more common ones come from beef tapeworm (Taenia saginata) and the pork tapeworm (Taenia solium); some of the less common ones are Diphyllobothrium latum (fish tapeworm), Hymenolepis nana (dwarf tapeworm) and Echinococcus granulosis (hydatid cyst disease). Each of the tapeworms has a lifecycle that starts at the egg stage. The parasite egg then hatches and goes through an immature form(s)called a larva(e) and finally becomes an adult that can mate with another adult to produce eggs. The parasites usually get into the human by being ingested (eaten) from contaminated food. Some of the tapeworm infections that occur in humans are caused by the adults, whereas others are caused by the larval form. The type of tapeworm infection will determine the symptoms and potential complications that you get from this infection. Sometimes a person can be infected with a tapeworm and have no symptoms. At other times, a person infected with a tapeworm could have mild symptoms of abdominal discomfort or pain. Some tapeworms can predispose to vitamin and nutritional deficiencies. In some severe cases, there can be infection that migrates to the brain and causes seizures. Some can cause abscesses to form in the liver or abdominal area. These severe cases tend to be rare, but when they do occur can be life-threatening and potentially lead to death. Most however, do not cause severe symptoms Because the symptoms are so variable, it can be hard to know whether you have infection with tapeworms of not. Sometimes the only thing a person may have that makes them suspicious about tapeworms is seeing a portion from a tapeworm present in a bowel movement. Also, there are other parasite infections of the intestines that are not caused by tapeworms, but that are caused by other worms. If a person is suspected of having a tapeworm (or some of the other parasitic worms) samples of bowel movements can be taken and analyzed under the microscope for evidence of the tapeworm infection. The laboratory may look for evidence of these parasites by looking for eggs, larval forms, or sometimes even adults can be seen. When a person has been diagnosed with a tapeworm, his/her physician may prescribe medication for treatment. Again, the medication and length of treatment may depend upon the type of cestode (tapeworm) that is present. These medications usually cause the tapeworm to die and then it will pass from the body with bowel movements. Typically these do not cause discomfort when they pass; however, very large tapeworms may cause some cramping or other abdominal discomfort as they pass. The more serious infections can also be treated with medications. If you would like more information about tapeworms, I suggest that you try the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) website. On the CDC homepage there is a tab called Health Topics A to Z. Click on the Health Topics A to Z tab and search for the general topic of tapeworms or you can look at topics of the specific names of organisms that were provided above.

Wulfie
Rating
Sometimes. It is not safe to eat anything that isn't fully cooked. But, I like sushi. It is crazy to eat any meat that isn't cooked.

Benjamin
Rating
if the tapeworm was suicidal it would. tapeworms are parasites that live off their hosts, so if they kill the host, they dont have a food supply.

bubblyriecei
no some can

volly_ball1994
Rating
of course. Tape worms are suppose to eat everything on your body and make you really skinny its like being anorexic. it can kill you.

I C U
If a person have a heavy tapeworm infestation, they will die from it (indirectly).....they develop malnutrition and severe anemia.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy