Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Why do we have (in the UK) so many illnesses coming back e.i TB, legionaries and i have heard of the plague?
in europe, what is going on??
Additional Details
probably ...

What was it like for you in operating room?
did they gas you,ekg stickers,catheter,...

Is my nose okay?
I'm ill and I've been blowing my nose, but only blood comes out. I feel stuffed up , I sound nasal right now, and I feel the disease is spreading to my lungs. I'm worried. What does ...

How to fight against viral diseases?

What could this be?
I have been sick for about a year, irregular heart beat, vomitting, dizzy, faint. My tongue has had big red dots on since I started getting sick. For the last month I've noticed the glands on ...

I have MRSA. Am I immune to antibiotics when I get a common infection such as strep throat?
I'm really wondering if common antibiotics will be as effective when I get other infections, ie. strep throat, or will the MRSA always inevidably sneak in. OR is it only to be of concern when I ...

How do i remove cold sores?

What is the novo-virus?

What is the best way to properly remove an embedded tick from your flesh?

. All of the following may be risk factors for strokes EXCEPT:?
a. race
b. low red blood cell count
c. gender
d. ...

URINARY TRACT INFECTION medication question!!?
I have a pretty bad case of UTI....and got prescribed Macrobid (Nitrofurantoin) to take one pill twice daily. The pain is excruciating and I cannot bear it....even worse, i have my finals this week ...

Do you feel like giving up I have hepc and God known what else?

I had a tetanus shot 11 yrs ago, just scratched my leg w/ a rusty nail, no blood...do I need another tetanus s

Is the drug " cephalexin", used for both humans and animals.?
I Just got this prescription for my dog and when I looked on the internet for results, it spoke of human consumption as well....

My hands are always cold!?
EVERYONE always comments on how cold my hands are! Does anyone know why!?...

Shingles - is it infectious to young children?
My mum has just been diagnosed with Shingles and she's feeling pretty unwell.

We're a bit worried because she came to visit me and was cuddling my 1 year old son on Monday and ...

How big does a staff infection get?

Does mono ever go away?

Additional Details
if it dosen't go away can you still pass it on to other people, and p.s. i don't have it my bro does and i don't want to like drink out of his glass ...

How do you contract Hepatitis C?

My daughter is 14, & having a fever for 4 days?
My daughter is 14, She's been having a fever for 4 days and we can't break it, She is even on amoxicillin & Fever Meds. After 2 days We even went to the ER but they tested her for Strep ...

izzy
Can a child get measles even though they have had the MMr?

Fred Flintstone
Yes - no vaccination is 100% guaranteed.

Gr8fulmom
Rating
Vaccines by-pass the bodies natural immune building defense system. Anything you inject directly into the bloodstream can be fatal. The MMR especially has the most controversy behind it.
Vaccines are hardly effective, and whatever temporary immunity that they *might* provide will wear off and contracting something like Measels when your an adult can be potentially life threatening.
Contracting Measels naturally, will provide lifetime immunity and when you do it that way the disease is less likely to cause any major upset. But...if you vaccinate and get the disease you could develop an asymptomatic case and that is MUCH worse.

Please stop vaccinating and thank you lucky stars that your child is still alive despite all the human carcinogens that you have allowed to be injected into his body.

Everona97
Yes, but it will be no so nasty if you get it without vaccine. I prefer to have every vaccine that available: cannot trust to my GP.

science teacher
One reason taht they moved the timing for the MMr isthat if a child gets it before age 1 they an be protected enough by their mothers immunity that the vaccination does not take. So yes, you can get it after an immunizaton, not usual but it does occur. Who knows exactly when the immunity the baby got from the mother exactly wears off.It should be a lighter case. My kids got chicken pox even though they had had the immunization.

origamimark
Yes.

sahana
Rating
it depends also upon the child's resistance and the environmental conditions in which he is living. personal hygeine is also a major factor.

elaine w
Rating
yes

farmgirl
Rating
In 1988, in KS, there was a large measles outbreak in college-age kids. It turns out a very large batch of MMR vaccine was no good. So - kids can get measles if they get a bad vaccine.

The vaccine causes immunity to measles because our bodies react to it by forming antibodies. So - kids can get measles if their immune systems don't react properly to a perfectly good vaccine.

So the answer is "yes," but the vaccine works the majority of the time.

huggz
Rating
Yes, but the attack will generally be less severe...;

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy