Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How would you recommend treating a cold?

I think i have tonsillitis my tonsils hurt badly.What can i do to ease the pain?
when i swollow it ...

Are my girls ear infections from swimming in an unclean swimming pool?
I've just been to Greece and my two children and our friend's son all managed to pick up an ear infection. There were a number of children walking around our hotel grounds and pool area ...

What is a good remedy for the common cold?

How do i overcome a fever?

Can you catch Chicken Pox more than once?
I had chicken pox when i was younger and my son had it when he was a baby but my partner has just got it. I am worried about my son getting it again as he has a low immune system. Is it possible?...

What will you do if you touch a dead rabbit?
dead ...

Where can i get a blood test to see if i am gay?
HELP PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW!...

What's a good remedy for sore throat?

What causes hemorhoid and how to prevent it?

Sore throat!!!Pleassee Help!!!?
Hey everyone!
i have a reallly sore throat and i need to decrease the inflation of my throat glands and make it better and healed by tomorrow...thanks sooo sooo much!!!...

My 11 year old is sick.?
I took my son to emergency room with sore throat and high fever. They checked for flu negative. They gave him Tylnol with codine.Hes almost out I called Dr. They wont see him because of flu out break....

If I think I may have pink eye, should I go to an urgent care clinic or should I go see and eye doctor?

How can you tell you have an STD or HIV? what are the signs?

I would like to know why the NHS allowed our FOUR WEEK old baby to die from the "STREPOCOCOUS B" VIRUS
WHAT if anything will the NHS do to help the parents of the deceased baby come to terms with their loss.
who could we speak to to find out what will the NHS do now....

I have continuous hedaque from last 45 days.is there chance for brain disease?

I'd like the feedback on this subject to continue....?
So what can you do to stop the spread of germs, viruses and flus, both in your school and workplace, and what can others do such as grocery stores and public places to prevent the spread of disease. ...

How do you get hepatitis c?

I got diagnosed with Shingles yesterday....?
I have come into work as I was told it isnt contagious unless people come into contact with the area (which is on my back and obviously covered).
I feel okay apart from a bit of pain in my pain (...

If you kissed a random sleazy person, what are the chances of getting some type of disease?

tharrigill
Can I use peroxide for an eye infection?

mamasitaperez
Rating
I am a medical CNA. Do not use that. For any kind of infection you need to go to the doctor and get an antibodic. Infections are something you can not usually get rid of with things over the counter.

Amber.
Rating
no it will turn u blind ...read the bottle!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
no way...peroxide is bleach which burns!!!

ginnnty
Rating
GOOD GOD NO. It will basically melt your eye.

crazy4tiny
Are you mad, you could go blind!!!!!! Go see a DOCTOR......

sha4marx
Rating
no, use sterile water or saline solution.

Rick
Rating
let me know how it turns out

ruthie5448
Ummm...yeah Im going with NO! I would rinse your eye with saline solution and go to the dr. You may need antibiotics.

metcalfmaintenance1
As long as you don't mind going blind.Read the bottle.

THE ALPHA MALE 707
Rating
no! it can ruin your retina

Kristina W
I don't think that's a good idea.

Visit a local optometrist for a prescription which will clear it up in a couple days.

angelhimm
Rating
no, you wanna go blind!

Orlando57
i think it would pit and destroy the cornea go see a doctor

Pineapple Hat
For pete's sake, go to the doctor.

p_valdivez
No use clear eye alergy releife

light_skin68
Rating
OHHHH I DO THINK I WOULD DO THAT.U SHOULD GO TO A DOCTOR

ilse72
Rating
Absolutely not! It is not intended for use in the eyes. If you have an eye infection, see your doctor or eye physician (either can help) for an antibiotic eye drops or ointment prescription.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy