Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Infectious Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Can you get HIV/AIDS through saliva?

Can one contact HIV just by kissing am infected person?

Why do you think some people are afraid to be around people who are infected with Hepatitis c?
I have noticed that when some people find out that someone has hepatitis c they pull away or are judgmental and don't really want to be around that person. I wonder why that is? don't ...

Is having 2 urinary track infections in 6 months bad?
Also how do u get urinary track infections?...

Can kissing make someone pregnant?

Is it possible to use sanitary napkin's as drugs and get high?

How to remove a tick on a six week old lab. the tick is down deep in the skin.?

What are the Symptoms of Pink eye?
I've been waking up with BOTH my eyes pink.
Like someone poked my eyes with their fingers.

No mucus, they don't hurt.
But why are BOTH of them like that?

T...

What are the causes of a uti?

HEPATITIS B vaccine important?
i have 9 and a half months old baby. we are going to turkey to live for a while. in turkey babies get hepatitis b vaccine 3 shots..we live in uk and my baby never got hep b vaccine.. now we are going ...

Salmonella question?
I had salmonella about two months ago and I have been trying to figure out where I picked it up. I couldn't think of anything specific. I do have a freshwater aquarium with guppies in it. Can ...

Can you get amoxicillin in liquid form?
plz answer becuase i can't take tablets i need to know asap(as soon as possible) becuase i am meant to be taking them 3 times a day for 1 month or m1 week not sure about that but anyway please ...

Our body eliminates virus without medicine. but antibiotics are needed to rid of bacteria. why?

Will I get infected by HIV if hang out with my friend?
My friend's dad got infected by HIV a year ago thru exposed cuts. Then the mother got infected a week ago by using her dad's shaving blades. I dunno if she is infected. I love her as my ...

I have had diarrhea 4 one month whats wrong?

I have just been told I have shingles?
I understand it may be due to a low immune system. Is there any way I can improve my immunity to stop catching any other diseases or medical ...

What can i do to prevent pink eye?
im starting to get pink eye i think but ive never gotten it before, should i got to school and should i go see a doctor?...

I have heard that?
listerine Kills germs. about an hour ago i gave my infant son a glass of listerine as antibiotic to treat a throat infection... was a glassful enough for him to drink? he now appears very drunk... is ...

My mom is 65 yrs old....she is suffering frm severe cold and cough...?
so guys tell some remedies.........

Why can't anybody find a cure for AIDS?
And why is it that they most likely never will?...

dah7574
Body temp dropped from 103 to 96 degrees what does this mean?
I have had the flu for 4 day now. It started at 103 degrees abd today when I check my temp it say 96 degrees. Does this mean I am getting better or worse. Should I go to work

petemctaz
If you are well enough to ask that q then get yourself to work!

Justin S
way better flu means if you fell cold but high temp ok to go to work but be sure to drink lot of water and have a nutritious lunch with fruit veggies and juice little meat for proteion be sure to get sun it help u a lot

baymast13
You had a fever, now you don't. Check it again, though. 96 is too low, sounds like you got a bad reading. It should be 98.6
Don't go to work and share it with all your co-workers! Stay home until all your symptoms subside. When you do go back to work, if you have to cough or sneeze, do so in a tissue, then thoroughly wash your hands. Use hand sanitizer frequently, and disinfecting wipes on shared equipment. Your co-workers will appreciate not catching your flu! Good luck!

iolair_0
Your body is successfully fighting the infection. I wouldn't go to work just yet, though. Rest today and see if you continue to improve.

Doctor Foo
Rating
it means you're better

chemical sisters
Rating
must. not .eat.

swany_wilde
Sounds to me like you just beat your fever. You'll probably be healthy before too long.

Pha
Rating
Definitley DO NOT go to work...you still have a fever!!! You could be getting better but being out and about will only make you worse and not only that you could give it to someone else. Have you been to the doctors? If not, you should go!!!

Witch
Rating
It sounds like you are getting better but give yourself a day or two to fully recover.

Alize
Rating
Well, since 103* is somewhat of a high fever, and now it is at 96*, it is safe to assume you are getting better, because the normal body temp. is 98.6*, and it can vary by a few degrees, give or take. So, don't worry, you're just on the fast track to recovery! :)

Garden by M
Rating
depends on where you took the temp. 96 means you are starting to feel the effects of the impending ice age :)

red_head
Rating
Your fever is gone. Your getting better and yes you can go to work.

???
Go to the doctor.

Bob D
Rating
your thermometer has a problem- if your fever broke, it usually means that your body burned off the bacteria.

Ba12348
Rating
better... they say the average body temp is 98.6 but mine is only that high when im sick

Art
Things are looking up for you. Your fever is over and that is a good sign your immune system has effectively fought the virus.

When your antibodies reach a level in your blood that clears all the virus the antigen antibody interaction can trigger a response that at first increases your temperature and later removes the cause of the fever. At this point your body quickly takes action to reduce your temperature to normal levels. We call this homeostasis. When you sweat, air currents causing evaporation of the water will cool your body and it is possible to cool it more than you expect. It could cause a little shivering or it could result in your being a little dehydrated so you should drink plenty of water. In a day or two your body temperature should stabilize at what is normal to you. That is when you will feel good enough to go back to work. Colds and the Flu weaken you so take time to recover your strenght and stamina before going back to a place where someone else may give you another cold virus.

Although all the text books say that 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit is normal human body temperature, a recent scientific study has shown that very few people actually have that temperature. My normal body temperature is 97 degrees. It is possible that yours is 96 +/- a degree to two.

Females of child bearing age have cyclical variation in body temperature so they often have a low temperature during the first 14 days of their cycle and one or two degrees higher temperature during the second 14 days of their cycle and that certainly can affect what is normal for them.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy