Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

How can I get more sleep at night?
I'm having trouble sleeping. I go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am for school. No matter what I try I can never get to sleep. Any tips? thanks!
Additional Details
I don't stay ...

Help i cant stop breaking wind?
seriousley my marrige is in trouble i am constantly breaking wind & yes they do smell what can i do?
Additional Details
tried the cork thing , the richochet broke 3 ...

Can I tell you that I love you?
One day we'll no longer be here. I was just thinking about our coming and going and realised that I love us all. That means you..
I love you....

How much sleep should I get?I'm 13?
Please help me it seems like I always wake up super ...

Could you die of fright?
If you were absolutely terrified of something like being murdered or if you fell of a tall building would you die of fright before the actual death? if so how does that work?! do you have a fit or ...

My jaw cracks when I open it really wide. Is this normal?

Why dont doctors prescribe painkiller injections?
My sister has ulcers on the gastro intestinal tract which the doctors say are due to painkillers specially ibuprofen that she consumed recently. My question is why dont they prescribe injectible ...

Is it normal to gasp for air at night along with skipping heart beats?
I’ve noticed over the last year or so that my heart acts up sometimes. Not really sure how to describe it but it feels like it beats hard twice maybe three times but usual twice followed by a full ...

Why does it say on the Q-tip box to not clean out ears I thought that is what they are for!?

What causes cold sores? Please help! I have been getting them really bad the last 2 months only on my top lip.

Can anyone tell me why I jump just before I fall asleep?
It's actually more like a violent twitch, sometimes I twitch so hard I jump up several inches from the bed. I've only recently started doing this, and don't know ...

Is it dangerous to quit drinking suddenly?
I've been drinking a 375 ml bottle of vodka 5-6 times a week for the past 2 or 3 years. At times it's been getting to the point where I'm either hung over or I'm drunk. Recently ...

I ate some pop rocks and coke now i feel bad what is going to happen !!!?

I have a cold. Any good things that help?
I feel terrible. I need help. Is there any thing i can do to feel better?
Please HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Additional Details
Thanks you people are really nice to me i tried ...

My daughter has a huge red bite or welt of some sort on her arm what could it be?
It doesnt look like a mosquito bite but it also doesnt look like the spider bite i have. We do have wolf spiders though. If someone could tell me what it might be I would appreciate it. its got what ...

FLU HELP FAST PLz???
My dad is really sick w/ the flu and his fingers and toes are numb they are getting a little better he says but they have been like this for about an hour and everyone in out family has the flu? what ...

Does having used marijuana 3 times affect you?

I haven't had a cigarette in 2 weeks. Why am I still craving one? Will this urge for a smoke eventually go?
I've quit smoking! Finally after a pack a day for 25 yrs. It's the hardest thing I've ever done. It's been 2 weeks today, and it's still a struggle to get throught the day. ...

Lumps under armpit?
On my left arm pit i have 2 lumps, they are painful whenever i move my arm around, theres no deformity in my skin but when i rub it i feel the lump, and its very sensitve...suggestions? theorys? ...

Help Me.....Blood in Urine!!!!!!!?
I am a 14 year old guy. This morning I went to the bathroom and there was a lot of blood in my urine! And I haven't done anything out of the normal lately.

What's wrong?

Miss Terious
Why do parts of my body keep twitching...like now my arm is!?

Mazie K.
I don't know why they twitch. I get it all the time!!! Sometimes my whole leg will start to bounce and I can't control it! I think its natural, I'm not sure though.

Mr KENNEDY
This normally the result of large amounts of caffeine in your system so cut down on coffee

Funky Munky¬īs back
If it happens at night-time, it means that your restless, and overtired. Go get a good nights sleep

Belle.
Rating
haha. they are called nerves. I am going to tell you a story my twitching pal:
At school, this guy said that his eyebrow was twitching. And I didn't lift my head up, just said uh-huh. Then when i looked at him if it was real, he said that when I looked at him his thing lifted up. He meant his eyebrown but i couldn't stop giggling.

jack
Don't worry. It's only a tic. Everyone has them....

munchie
nervous i get this its fine if its too bad see Dr

packerskid2008
If it hapens on a regular basis you might have parkinsons disease

wellington
Rating
All psychological... A inner need for attention or nerves... you accumulate stress. :(
Long walks + healthy life stile may be the right thing for you?
Can you feel my inner peace? I know what I am talking about!

el.tuco
Rating
go see the tribal medicine man

ohio gal
Rating
If it's frequent and doesn't go away, go see your doc. My left eye twitches when I'm tired. If it's mainly your leg, could be restless leg syndrome. Lots of reasons, from common-nothing-to-worry-about to really-should-see-a-dr.

Don't wait too long. The stress from worrying about it could make it worse.

cookiesmom
its a muscle spasm

Mr Hernandez
Rating
Are you on drugs? Same thing with my eye

Crystal L
Is this a one time thing or has it been an ongoing problem? If it's a one time thing I wouldnt worry it's probally nothing. If it has been ongoing then you should talk to your doctor about it, it could be alot of things including problems with your diet, nervous system, etc.

sourgirl
Rating
maybe ur hungry, eat something

beckywecky
It could be lots of things. First of all though is to try to stop worring about it. I have found the more you worry about it the more it happens. Then if it is bothering you alot then go and see your doctor, maybe before you go write it down, where on the body it happens, how long for, what you were doing at the time, and anything else you can think of. That will help your doctor and then itt will help you by putting your mind at ease. I hope that helps you a little bit. God Bless x

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy