Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you ever have an erge to kill someone? Is this a problem?
I think this is a problem, I carry 3 guns on me at all times and usually have a knife ready. Like seriously I cut my brothers finger off for flipping me the bird the other week. What should I do ...

I do not understand why my mother lies. She has taken it to the extreme, telling us that she is dying. Why?
Mother is 81. Has endured two cancer battles and won. We have moved her in with us because she was becoming rude to her neighbors and sister. She is active.
Her choice of men throughout her ...

Am I an alcoholic and what is it doing to me?
I am 32 year old working mother with a stressful full time job, beautiful 4 year old and a husband.

I enjoy my job and love my family, but I always feel so busy and stressed on an ...

Is cutting worse then scratching?

How can you help a friend who self harms?
My best friend self harms and i want to help her. the trouble is, she doesn't like people asking her what is wrong. Help!...

ADHD !!! what the frikin hell?!?!?
so i am just really mad. i dont know why but this just pisses me off. ive always been a hyper person, kind of random, but im ALSO an honour roll student and i do fine in organised sport. for some ...

I used to smoke ice (crystal meth). What has it done to my brain?
I smoked ice for about a year off and on. I'd say every other week about 4 days of the week. That's a lot. People say it eats holes in your brain. Now that I have been off of it for abut a ...

I feel like killing myself?
it seems like i dont really have much freedom to write as much as i want due to the character limit in this box.,
simply, i just feel like killing my self. i feel hopeless. i am of foreign ...

Want can you do if you are being isolated at work this is making me very depressed?

What's the likelihood of my anxiety attacks going away?
Hi. I'm a 23 year old male, and I've recently started to have mild anxiety attacks. The first couple of times were bad; I thought I was really ill, and I went to emergency. It's ...

Why are teenagers so hard to talk to these days.do they ever listen?
we try to help them but they say go away i;ll do it my ...

Ok i cut my self and i have cuts on my wrists what do i do when my parents see them?

I have a constant headache, i feel dizzy and my neck and jaw hurts. this has been going on for about a month?
im paranoid i have a brain tumour or something....

Drinking whilst on Prozac?
You can't drink alcohol whilst on Prozac, does anyone know the reason for this?
Additional Details
Serious answers please?...

Can drug addiction be cured?
Hi All

Just broke off my engagement recently b/c my fiancee turned out to be a pill popping drug fiend. She refuses to seek help, has all of the classic symptims..liar..cant hold a job.....

Could my boyfriend have an anger problem?
whenever i say my opinion about something and he doesnt wanna hear it he tells me to shut my mouth or he's gonna break it. And one time i left my purse on the table and he was looking through it ...

Where do you go when you want to give up on life, to just lay down and quit?
Life is out of control right now and I am losing the energy it takes to tread water. Not looking to " kill myself" I just feel defeated and tired through the core. Where do I go to just ...

If someone answers your question by stating that they are a health care professional...?
Do you have a tendency to rely on their answers more so than those of people with personal experience alone? Why or Why not?
Additional Details
Thank you all for your answers. The ...

How do u stop cussing!?

Are u stupid?
do you have mental ...

mystrymind
What is it called when you can't leave your house because you are afraid of everyone?
Is that agoraphobia, xenophobia, phobia what-?

freSh jaYSz
Rating
it means your ****** crazy

anonymous
Rating
scaredycatophobia

Don't look at my avatar.
its formal term is:
cant-leave-your-house-becuase-you-are-...

:D

Dog W
hahahah...emo! thats awesome

Josh
being high on crack

Angela D
loopy

kdog3355
xenophobia is being affraid of outsiders, maybe its familyphobia

DARKSHADOW
No idea dude sorry

angel eyes
nutter

Bobby
Rating
it's a type of agoraphobia known as Xenogoraphobia

courtney v
Rating
hmmm, a bit crazy why would you be scared of the world your gonna have to face it one day

guest00
Rating
emo

oatesmokid
Rating
Dear I Care if the answer is for yourself you have my compassion and empathy.There are medications that help.
Best wishes.It is agoraphobia which is not uncommon to go with panic attacks.Some of the insensitive answers may contract pcphobia and give us a rest.

Child of the Most High
Rating
paranoia, I think. When you make a huge deal out of every little danger. My second cousin has it, when she sees people on the phone she's certain that they're talking about her, when she drives and people wave to each other from different cars she is certain that they're plotting against her to run her off the road or something...

Red Wing
Watch the Charlie Brown X-mas special. Lucy gives a dynamite summary of major phobias.

Matt W
Rating
agoraphobia. 100% sure

Darth Drahcir
Yeah, its agoraphobia.

Terry F
Rating
agoraphobia.
if you need help remembering it, then think of it as 'Al-Gore-a-phobia'

gevigrows
agoraphobia

John
Agoraphobia

Jodith
It's agoraphobia.

Xenophobia is a fear of foreigners.

Ellen M
Rating
agoraphobia

Rating
Xenophobia is being scared of new people and situations. Agoraphobia is where you're afraid of public places, whether familiar or not. Anthropophobia is the fear of people in general.

♥Edward Cullen = Love 4Ever♥
agoraphobia

lindz
I believe you are thinking of agoraphobia, but actually agoraphobia doesn't mean they are afraid of everyone. They are afriad to leave their home, but it is because they are afraid of being in a situation that they cannot escape. Usually they picture this situation as being in a crowd and that's why most people think that it is fear of people. Also, many people who have panic disorder have agoraphobia because they are afriad they might have a panic attack in public and not have any help or way to escape.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy