Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Marijuana question?
how long does it take for marijuana to get out of your ...

For all the ex smokers out there, what method did you use to finally quit smoking for good?
My New Years resolution is to quit for good. I gained twenty pounds during my last two failed attempts, what method worked for you?...

Is there any way to make me shorter?

Why are there so many overweight people-don't they care about themselves?
I don't understand why there are so many overweight people. Losing weight isn't hard and wouldn't they want to be healthier and more attractive? I don't understand how they can ...

What causes cold sores..?
I want to know what causes cold sores and how to prevent them?
Additional Details
I have never had it,but lately I see quite a few of the youths I lead getting them....

I have really bad pressure under my eyes what is it from??
It hurts under my eyes and i feel ...

How can you cure the hic ups?

I can never get up with my alarm clock goes off?
i'v tried different alarm clocks and everything thing what can i do?...

How much harm can marijuana really do to a person?
I know of someone who smokes marijuana, because they think that it's good for them. But in reality, marijuana is illegal due to the fact that it obviously does more harm than good. I've ...

Why do you always close your eyes when you sneeze?

I have trouble getting up in the morning, anyone have any tricks or tips?

My dad says his stomach is burning...heart attack?
hes having bad pain...should we go to the emergency room? Hes overweight and doesn't watch what he eats....?????????????????????????!...

Wat are brain cells??

I sleep about 18 hours out of 24, what shall i do?
I am student at university. I spend more the times in dreaming. This never happen before.Now, i worried much. because, i can't perform my activities properly. Even if i am awake, i always get ...

Can deaf people taste vinegar?

Pee pee question?
I been pissing on this bush for weeks. and today i just noticed the side i been pissing on is dead. the other side is green and healty. Is there something wrong with my piss or piss always kill ...

So far this winter have you had a cold or got ill?

How to make someone stop snoring?

Need some advise!!!!?
Its nearly 3.30am (uk) its too hot to sleep and i have to be up for work at 6.00am to go to work, i also have to go out straight from work for the evening. Any ideas on how im going to get through ...

What are some things for a 10 year old to do when sick??
Except for taking a ...

in-pain
I have a really painful stomach ache with diarrhea. my diarrhea is yellow and creamy and HELP!! what do i do?
my stomach really hurts and i need help i dont know what to do or what it is, i have to go to the bathroom all the time and its been 4 days of these painful grummbles in my stomach. im not throwing up but every once in a while i feel like throwing up, help me!! i have school tmrw and i went to school today with this and it hurt!!! my stomich is really loud it sounds like im hungry all the time even though i just ate!!...help me please what do i do??

Big O
Rating
lol yellow and creamy mmm sounds like soup

Rudy J
Rating
make sure there is LOTS of toilet paper.
stay CLOSE to a bath room...

have someone go to a pet store, and get you "wormer"

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get 1/4 cup of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

ADD IT TO 24 OUNCES OF WARM WATER..... (NOT hot JUST WARM)

DRINK 1/2 OF MIXTURE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE....

AND WAIT 15 MINUTES, AND DRINK THE REST AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

WAIT 2 HOURS, AND DO AGAIN.... FOR A TOTAL OF 4 TIMES....

IT WILL NUETRALIZE THE STOMACH, AND WILL MAKE IT SETTLE.

Jasmine F
YELLOW......CREAMY....YOU GOT AT BBIIIIIIIIG PROBLEM I THINK ITS BEST TO SEE A DOCTER AND BTW PLZ DONT POST AND THING ON THE INTERNET LIKE DAT AGAIN PLZ!

dilusionl
Rating
there is only one good answer, YOU NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR! Either the ER or urgent care

Jess
It sounds pretty serious, you may have a stomach flu, food poisoning, or maybe it's just from your period (if your on it).

Best bet is to: eat some saltine crackers & drink plenty of water, stay home from school untill you feel better and if you don't within a few days, then see a doctor.

maria.mcgrath68
sounds like you have caught a stomach bug. some last from 24 - 48 hours but you say its been 4 days now. i suggest you go to the doctor just to get checked out. you might have a virus. dont worry everything will be ok soon. but do go and get it checked out. thats what they get paid for.

hope you recover soon.

o4archer
ewwwww

And then, you just let it work out of your system

iSCREAM; uSCREAM ! =)
well i know you shouldn'y consume too much water, because diarrohea is caused when your intestines don't absorb all the water in you faeces for some reason. Tape worms also cause diarrohea/ uncooked food / food posioning?

u can reduce it by not drinking as much water, then it wont be as creamy and liquidy. next step is to tell your mother. She should know what foods to cook you since you have diarrohea. if not, visit the doctor before it gets really serious.

Good luck!

Hobo Man
Rating
DOCTORS!!!!!!!!!!

CARLY MARRIED NICK J!!!!!!! Duh!
you should really stay home, that could be a serious infection, ask ur mom or dad to bring u to the doctor or even hospital like NOW!!

Woodchuck
See a doctor!

Ice Angels Hockey!
GO to the doctors.

Sissy Lou
Rating
Drink LOTS of water and take some peptobismol. Stay home from school and relax. =]

petunia1
Imodium D works good. Eat lightly.

jon d
You have an infection,go to a doctar,tell ur parents

jacky t
Rating
umm you can tell your mum or dad 2 go 2 ur school n tll th teacher tht ur in pain , i mean take a break this day and go 2 th doctor wth ur mum n treat ur self ..
but if u wanna get th best thing play YOGA and try 2 find wer's th pain's place n let ur body treat it by it's self ,, it;s really a perfect thing 2 do .

you are all in my heart forever
go to the drug store and get some anti diarrhea stuff

[samurai]
take a tablespoon of pure honey
then eat banana, toast, rice, pasta, crackers ect. (no heavy foods like fried foods)
drink alot of water also because if u dont u will become dyhdrated

asdfjkldsjflksdjf
Rating
see a doctor

ladytoobusytotalk
If you are still hurting, go to the doctor as soon as possible.

DavidNH
Yuck! Go to the doctor!

Adam
nasty... probably you are poisoned...

icebrg5
You most likely have a stomach virus that is going to have to play itself out. You still need to talk to a doc to be sure. In the meantime drink plenty of fluids so that you do not dehydrate because all of the fluid evacuation. Wash your hands frequently. Here is more info..

Stomach Flu (Viral Gastroenteritis) is often mistakenly called “- stomach flu,” but it is not caused by the influenza virus and it does not infect the stomach. Also, Stomach Flu (Viral Gastroenteritis) is not caused by bacteria or parasites. For information about bacterial infections, please see the Bacteria and Foodborne Illness fact sheet from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK).
People who no longer have symptoms may still be contagious, since the virus can be found in their stool for up to 2 weeks after they recover from their illness. Also, people can become infected without having symptoms and they can still spread the infection.
Most cases of Stomach Flu (Viral Gastroenteritis) resolve over time without specific treatment. Antibiotics are not effective against viral infections. The primary goal of treatment is to reduce the symptoms, and prompt treatment may be needed to prevent dehydration.

Your body needs fluids to function. Dehydration is the loss of fluids from the body. Important salts or minerals, known as electrolytes, can also be lost with the fluids. Dehydration can be caused by diarrhea, vomiting, excessive urination, excessive sweating, or by not drinking enough fluids because of nausea, difficulty swallowing, or loss of appetite.
In Stomach Flu (Viral Gastroenteritis), the combination of diarrhea and vomiting can cause dehydration. The symptoms of dehydration are

• excessive thirst
• dry mouth
• little or no urine or dark yellow urine
• decreased tears
• severe weakness or lethargy
• dizziness or lightheadedness
If you notice any of these symptoms, you should talk to your doctor. Mild dehydration can be treated by drinking liquids. Severe dehydration may require intravenous fluids and hospitalization. Untreated severe dehydration can be life threatening

Erika F
Rating
you probably should go to the docter,if you dont want to go call a ask a nurse and make sure it's not anything really bad,,i know one thing you are not supposed to really use diaria medicine for more than a couple days b-cuz you need to get whatevers causing you diaria out of your system good luck

elizabeth
Rating
go to your doctor like very soon

starlet108
Rating
After 4 days go to the doctors as you will get dehydrated xxx

Isa
Rating
If your diarrhea is yellow and creamy that means you have alot of mucous in it. You have a bad infection. Probably bacterial and you need antibiotics.
Don't go to school, go to the doctor instead!

DK
Rating
You need to drink some Gatorade, eat a Hershy bar, and take some Immodium. That should work.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy