Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Any one know of any home remedies to get rid of a soar throat?

What cures a cold sore?

I quit smoking yesterday. Does anyone know how long until you don't desire a cigarette.?
I feel like I'm gonna lose my mind. I've been a smoker for approximately 28 years. So, I just quit with the help of laser therapy. But I just want that after meal cigarette craving to ...

Are the side effects of adhd medications worth the side effects?

How do you cure a hangover?
No headache.
Just a complete body "icky" feeling. Someone suggested caffeine; carbonation or greezzeee food. But I can't seem to hold anything down; even this morning.

Other than going to the gym, how else can i lose weight?
I was on zoloft for 6 months and just recently came off of it. I have been really tired at the end of the day and can't seem to make it to the gym. This morning I woke up and my pants that i ...

What alternative medicines should I try for chronic migraines?

Does drinking water help constipation?
Hi I am a contipated person and the doctor said its normal, however it can't be and yes im considering going for a second opinion but my question is,.....does water help bowel movements to occur?...

What is Ipecac syrup for?
I know it like makes you throw up, but why was it invented? what is it used for?...

How can i calm down? i feel jittery much of the time?

Help i'm really ill does anyone ............................
know a really good cure for a hangover. I would normally just go down the pub for a curer , but i have to work tonight. So your help would be much appreciated.
Additional Details

Know any ways of getting larger breast naturally?

Anyone got any "send me to sleep" remedies (yawwwn)?

Any body know a treatment for Psoriasis?

Rhumetoid Arthritis?
I suffer from R.A. I wanted to know if there was an alternative medicne (herbal, holistic etc.) that I could use to ease the crippling pain. I have grown weary of traditional medicnes. I exercise ...

Many older people are going to Canada for cheaper MEDs but US laws say there smuggling . how would you feel if
your grandparents did that?...

What will stop someone from snoring that actually works without causing health problems?
Thanks for your time and answer, have a great day!...

Homeopathic treatments for Hypothyroidism?
Does anyone know, or have experienced, success in using "natural" methods of regulating/curing Hypothyroidism? If so, what did you do? I read something about Iodine, but I'm not sure ...

Is hot tea with honey good for a sore thoat?

Does any body know of Alternative remedies for high cholesterol? I really don't want to have to take Lipitor
I am a firm beliver in natural remidies.I have heard a lot of bad things about lipitor like muscle problems ect. I need to lower my cholesterol but don't want to damage my body to do it....

green m&ms
How do i get rid of a headache? ive had it all day and it wont go away!?

zoltar
If your headache is not caused by a physical "disease", the following may help you get rid of your headache. Place both of your hands on your temples and then pull them about 12" away from your head. Repeat this action 3 times.

Healthy Randy
Rating
What caused it? Sleep deprivation, alcohol? You need rest & quiet?!

hi pple
well take some medicein (not overdose) and get to sleep
always works for me

Daniel61
Aroma therapy. Candles, low lighting, soft and enjoyable music (not loud), closed eyes and relaxation.

If you fall asleep, that's okay.

Answer #2: Massage.

AbangRyan M
Rating
Keep your head cool such as by pouring some cold water and stay away from the brightness in other way lay & close your eyes.

tummy_day@sbcglobal.net
Get plenty of rest and take a pain reliever. Go into a nice quite room with soft music. Call your physicians and tell him about it because he might be able to give you a prescription for the headache.

ddevilish_txnfml
Rating
Get some rest and take some asprin. Could be stress, too much sugar/caffiene, or could be deprivation of sleep.

jimtheglassmaster
marijuana

Izzy
Rub Vicks Vapo Rub on your forehead, take 2 tylenol and lay down

dovespirit
Rating
Drinking two glasses of Gatorade can relieve
headache pain almost immediately.
No unpleasant side effects.
Try it.....you will be amazed.

Alliey
Try taking a loooong nap, always works for me... assuming I have the time to sleep.

bettyboop
Rating
Try a nice hot cup of coffee.

datladybug
Rating
to belive it or not.. try peanuts. Eat a cup of peanuts and relax. Good luck

anish72984
Rating
drink beer

the moose
first of all relax by calming your surroundings. turning down the lights and noise. lying down in comfortable clothing with a warm compress on forehead. two moldrins.. would be the best. they never fail me as opposed to other headache medicine. nice cool liquid would be nice also. good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy