Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Chest pain?
I am a 37 year old female, in relatively good shape, low end of normal blood pressure, no heartburn etc. Sometimes my heart feels like someone put it in a vise-hurts to breath. Usually happens when ...

Is it normal for your heart to race after drinking alcohol?
My heart gets up to 130 bpm sometimes higher but the average is 130 after a night of drinking like 5 beers... my resting hr is in between 72 & 80 bpm...it usually slows down the next day but its ...

What are the chances of survival for an open bypass surgery?

Additional Details
WHAT IF HE DOES HAVE OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS (KIDNEY)...

Do you think everyone gets blood pressure (high or low) at some extent at a certain age?
Blood pressure depends on lot of factors like heredity, diet, lifestyle, stress, etc... If someone is not affected by any of these still possibly develops high b.p., so do you think age plays a role ...

My blood pressure right know is 205/107 Should I worry ?
I am taking pills and yes I do have a headache

52 years 190 pounds 6'1" never smoked and stopped drinking beer....

If these people are waiting for transplants, what order would you put them on the waiting list?
Patient A – Middle-aged woman with cardiomyopathy (abnormal heart muscle), which greatly affects the ability of the heart to pump. Doctors predict that without a transplant, her life expectancy ...

Is it time to let my dog go?
My dog is a 12 year old Chihuahua and has a heart murmur and is coughing a lot. He is being medicated for both problems and the medication worked for a little while, but he is coughing to the point ...

Why Are Most Old People On Cholesterol Medications to lower cholesterol? is their's higher than young people
It seems all the old people I know are on medications to lower cholesterol, while none of my younger friends are. Why is this? Are more old people on thes meds because they spent their whol;e ...

Can a person under 20 get a heart attack?
Seriously? No one answerd me last time. Please, I really want to know. I'm just kinda curious.
Additional Details
and is it likely, and why might they get it at such a young age?...

I've been feeling warm all the time. Not hot, but warm and I've been sweating somewhat as well. What's wrong?
I've been tired recently too. But it just seems that I'm always very warm, whether at work, home or in the car. Now it's been hot outside here in the Northeast, but this happens even ...

Please HELP! heart beatin to slow/fast?
i am a lad of 19,and for the past 2-3 years i have always be aware of my heart beating to fast,i have had a few time were my heart beats really fast for a couple of minutes,i went to my doctor he ...

Will a blood thinner help against a heart attack?
I just ate the most heart unhealthy meal ever, it was like a pork salad with butter soup, lol. And my heart is pounding insanely. Will a blood thinner pill help?...

Female 28yrs but losing my hair? atenolol?
Iam quite worried about this I used to have thick hair but now its thin and bear in patchs could it be my medication atenolol?
Additional Details
cancer! of course why didnt i think of ...

Can I have an occasional drink while taking atenolol?

I wake up in the midle of the night and i feel my blood going fast and my head is disy why?

Is high blood pressure symptom of aids?

Question about death certificate?
On my dad's death certificate it says for the cause of death "Myocardial Infarction, Probable" and this was written by his doctor. He didn't have an autopsy done, but the ...

Why did my father die of heart failure in Kaiser's care?
My father suffered a major heart attack two weeks ago. He went to the main hospital (not Kaiser) where they performed an Angioplasty surgery on him. When I went in to see him, he looked great. Nice ...

Where are you in my heart?

Experiencing Numbness and tingling in hands and feet.Why?
I Feel my hands and feet falling asleep more often than before. Hands feeling cold more often. What's wrong....

samar s
Why the face turns blue/black after death due to heart attack?

happydawg
I have personally taken care of many pts after they pass, and they are not black/blue after death, but very pale. They are very creamy colored and their lips are pale.
Heart attac pts turn blue while they are in v tach because they are not pumping blood out of their heart and it backs up making them a little purplish colored. When their heart stops, they turn pale.

livinia
lack of oxygen perhaps?
i mean the heart pumps oxygen, and well what colour did you think you turn after death? a nice rosey pink?

Lord L
Rating
lack of blood flowing.

barrych209
From what I've read, it's not just after a heart attack. Death causes the body to deteriorate and decompose.

lilrnkinn942
Rating
no blood flow!

nursebetty
Rating
the face and body turn blue/black after any death. Once your body has died your heart is no longer pumping blood to those parts of your body.

lisa_sonydadc
Rating
Because there is no blood or oxygen moving in the body.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy