Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Congestive Heart Failure question.......?
I don't have it - but I work in a hospital (not medical personnel obviously) so I'm really curious. If your heart fails, you die. A LOT OF PEOPLE are diagnosed with Congestive Heart F...

Coronory heart surgery..my dad needs it...?
Is have coronery heart surgery for someone who has blocked arteries..Is the surgery take long and how long will it take for patient to go home and recover.....

Could an aortic aneurysm have been prevented in 1955?

Doctor told me that I have systolic murmur with my heart. Can somebody explain me about this ?

Is it good to take tomato juice for hypertension?
my husband got a highest bp of about 160/80 taken with his medical this afternoon and his very hungry that time. this is the first time coz i always kept on monitoring his bp and the highest i got is ...

Anxiety and heart help....?
I suffer from anxiety attacks. I have full blown panic/anxiety attacks about once or twice a week. However i have a constant feeling of worry and un-easyness. I am not depressed. I have seen a doctor ...

What can i do to lower my cholesterol??
I just got a 207 score. I am in my early 40's and am relatively healthy.
Additional Details
Jane you are an idiot and i dont need or appreciate you disparaging comments. I am ...

Is heart valve disease really dangerous for a 15 year old?

I now have very high cholesterol as well as high blood pressure and depression. Any tips please?
The combination of these and being overweight a bit and a family history worry me in preparing any sort of plan. I have medication for all 3. I care a lot about action....

A general question, please answer briefly.?
How much have you benefited from this answer and question?
What will you have to say about repeated questions?...

I'm having a stent put in my heart Friday and needed to know a few things...How do they insert the stent/ Is i
Is having a stent put in like my heartcath/ Just not sure of anything...Just know I have to stay over night..Will I be able to go home the next day and feel good?...

Could I have heart Disease?
I have had this problem in my upper left chest area and down near my armpit area, and down my left arm, never on the right. Sometimes I get this weird feeling where it feels like my heart stopped ...

Any paraents out there who have a child with marfans syndrome?
do they have the heart condition i could really do with someone to talk ...

Is this Ok?
Hey, I just gave blood today and am a little worried about my blood pressure.

I am 20 year old Male
210 Pounds
6'3

Pulse: 80

Blood Pressure: 132/78<...

What is a widows peak?

Additional Details
guess my dad says everyone has ...

Who are the best doctors in Delhi and in which hospitals.?

What would cause a person to fall asleep after eating any amount of food?
Diabetes has been ruled out & heart disease was diagnosed. Person has extremely low pulse rate & normal blood pressure rates. What could possibly cause a person to fall asleep within an ...

Blood pressure?
how will you know if you have a normal, high or low blood pressure?? is 126 over 83 normal or high? help... i' totally dumb when it comes to things like this......

Why is heart stent made of stainless steel?
medical device, material selection, stainless ...

Someone plz help me how do i stop a heart burn?

xoxo
Why does my heart race every time I try to go to sleep?
Every day when I lie down in bed and try to get to sleep, my heart starts racing and I can't get to sleep, and end up lying there for about a half hour to an hour before I can actually go to sleep. What's wrong? I'm only 15.

sister-in-islam
Rating
hi there
could be due to many reasons consulth your local JP.

Texas Chick
Rating
could be your hormones, anxiety.

Tim Br
Rating
eating too late?

chandrasekharam b
Please consult your cardiologist immediately for necessary investigation and treatment, to exclude any MS etc.,.

mydogmax
Rating
It sounds like you could be experiencing anxiety. If there are concerns or worries in your mind that you perhaps ignore during the day, then they are likely to surface when your mind is less active. I had a similar experience in my adolescence. If you have worries, perhaps you could talk about them with your parents. Alternatively you could see your doctor. I used to read a book before sleeping - this helped a great deal.

Lewis W
Dehydration can lead to palpitations and a a general increase in your heart rate. Do you drink enough fluids throughout the day and before you sleep.
If this is not helpful a useful forum to post this question on is:
www.medhelp.org/forums/HeartSupport/

If they cannot help then i suggest a visit to your doctor is required.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy