Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Does using a spa raise your blood pressure, or is it safe to use one?

Heart discomfort?
Okay so I'm a 15 year old girl and active with running( when it's cross country season but I'm off right now) and on the skinny side weighing 95 pounds being 5 2'. I get these ...

Gastric Bypass?
So I've done allot of reading on it, but I still have one question unanswered about the surgery. After they make the new stomach, do they leave in the old one or take it out?...

Could I be trobule or not?
Im 26 year old.. How do i know if i got a bad heart or any thing.. My Grandpa had a bad heart my sister has a bad heart.. and my aunit had blood clots.. im i ok or could i need up with trobule or ...

What has contributed to the hight incidence of heart disease in the United States?

My heart is beating cause I can hear it?

Additional Details
what do you think is ...

Does aspirin helps the risk of heartfailure?
is it really works?...

Is there anyway to remove plaque, cholesteral build up on your arteries once it has formed?
Eastern or Western medicine?...

My Daughter Has High Blood Pressure?
She Is Only 13 Does not have diabetes and is only 109lb. at 5`5..What could help bring it down? Besides baby ...

If you have a massive heart attack and your heartwall is damage and still young. Can this still be cure?
My brother had a heart attack. He's still young. The doctor said that part of his heartwall is damage. I wonder if the damaged is permanent. Before his heart attack he complaint of a chest pain ...

Whats it mean when your heart has palpitations at random times?
my heart starts beathing really fast at random times throughout the day and week. I'm not sure if its stress related or not, but it normally starts around october/november and ends at no ...

Why do you have to have blood drawn to get blood pressure medicine?

Should I get another opinion?
I am a 28 yr old male. I'm not in very good shape and Im overweight. I also have had high blood pressure for about 8 yrs., 145/80 on average. I recently went to a cardiologist for palpitations.<...

If you were having chest discomfort/pain which was making you anxious,?
and you had, had a ECG, and a Stress Test done on your heart while you were on a treadmill, that both tests brought back negative results for Heart problem. Is it a possibility that something could ...

Female with high blood pressure..?
I'm a 23 year old female, I'd describe myself as fairly healthy and of average weight.
I've had high blood pressure for about 2 years now. At the moment I am on two types of ...

A 60 yr old woman had a stroke. she speaks, but can not walk. They stopped all treatment, food water 9 days?

Why can't you drink alcohol 48 hours before surgery?

Did i have a panic attack or is it more serious?
about 2 or 3 days ago I went numb from head to toe. my tounge had a tingling sensation like I had touched it to a 9 volt battery. and my heart was felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. The ...

I am having palputation after i have my period is this serious?
about three month ago i start having paplutations and i have noticed that they occur about three to four days after my period starts what can this be, im ...

What medication is used for heart palputations?
i mostly get them in the evening,...

cookiesforkim
Why does my heart beat so fast?
I have had a fast heart beat on and off for a couple of months now. It happens to me two times.
#1 - When I am getting ready for bed as well as when I'm trying to fall asleep. I am not nervous or anxious about anything. My heart doesn't beat fast every night, just now and then.

#2 - During or after I am eating, my heart will beat fast. It generally does NOT happen after breakfast, usually after lunch or dinner. I have especially noticed this occurring when I have to go longer than normal before I eat.

I read online about something called Tachycardia, I wonder if that is it? I have no clue.
Additional Details
A couple more details - I rarely consume caffeine so I don't think that has anything to do with it. Also I am quite thin and have been my whole life. never able to gain weight!

Medicgirl
tachycardia just means rapid heart rate. For adults that is over 100 beats/min.

It could be happening because you're dehydrated.

Leann G
Rating
My heart beats really fast and my doctor said I had anxiety attacks but come to find out, I have Graves Disease.

Tim Br
Saturated fat raises cholesterol and is found mostly in foods from animals including beef, pork, eggs, butter and cheese. Plants that contain saturated fat are coconut, cottonseed and palm oil, and cocoa butter.
High cholesterol causes high blood pressure. The best thing for high cholesterol is Losing weight. A plant-based diet in conjunction with a properly conducted fast most often leads to a total recovery or a vast improvement in hypertension and angina.

S. Sanders
Rating
It possibly could be hormones.

TMD
A Tachycardia is a heartbeat that is more than 99 BPM. When you say your heart beat is fast, how fast is it going? If it's above 180, then its probably a SVT, but since you have mentioned no symptoms that is occurring with it, I cannot say. Tachycardia can be caused by many things, it could be due to a SVT attack, or caffeine, a large meal (could be why you feel this after you are eating, and since we usually eat larger at lunch and dinner, this is why it is more prominent), some medications (especially OTC's), deficiency of certain vitamins, hypertension, and fear / anxiety.

L_H Qutub(Retired)
Before going to sleep take one glass of milk.
Who said it's tachycardia? Get yourself checked out by a cardiologist.
I think you have anxiety problem.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy