Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What does ischemic mean?

Copd chest pain?
can accurate test results be obtained from a tress test if one is wearing a nitro ...

Have i done something dangerous while cooking???...please help..?
I've just cooked PORK LIVER for my tea but i cooked it still pink in the middle (as thats how i like my meat done) and i have just this minute read that you cook liver like this with any other ...

How long does the heart live taken out of the body?

I have broken a heart unintentionally,what do i do??
I had a boyfren and we both wanted to get married but during the affair..i found certain things which did not make me confident enuff to bring him in fromt of my parents. Recently he'd ask me to ...

When I eat tuna, I feel my heart beating in my chest, why?
I'm not sure if my heart is beating faster, or just pounding harder, but I can feel it after I eat tuna fish! Especially after quiznos lol
Additional Details
Maybe it's love......

Paramedics said ... Possible mild heart attack...but....?
I had this morning what may have been a possible mild heart attack. Paramedics were called but they did not feel that is was neccessary for me to go to the hospital. They did however say I needed to ...

Can you feel a heart murmur?
Sometimes it feels like my heart skips a beat or gets "Stuck" while beating and I think it could be a heart murmur. So can you feel a heart murmur?

(Yes....I plan to see a doctor,...

What is considered high blood pressure? is 110/80? or 120/80 high??

Is something wrong with my heart?
For the last couple months my heart will flutter really hard for a couple seconds, then stop. It really doesn't hurt just feels funny but it happens up to 5 times a day. Can anyone tell me is ...

How did George Carlin die of heart attack?
He looked skinny! Did he smoke heavily or drank heavily? My dad smoked heavily and consumed whiskey almost daily and had a massive heart attack at 58 years old....

someone e....
Why do I have angina?
I'm 16. I had sharp pains in both sides of my chest . I thought It was angina so I told my parents. They took me for an ECG scan but there was nothing wrong with the results to suggest a heart problem. Still, the pain occurs. WHY??

stephen p
Sharp pains in both sides of the chest sounds more like a chest wall pain or muscle pain. You don't say whether you are doing any weight training or other regimens. Talk it over with your doctor. Explain the pain to him, as well as your activity level, exercise, etc. Don't just ignore it and hope it goes away. This can be a big mistake.

Aakash
Most probably its a musculoskeletal pain. It will subside taking NSAID(Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).

greenburg603
I think you should go back to your doctor because this can be serious. Maybe it is indigestion or heartburn.Really you should follow up with your doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy